follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The exchange could buy altcoins for $0.11?  (Read 602 times)

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:50:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: The exchange could buy altcoins for $0.11?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 02:33:30 AM »

As to crypto exchanges, I am more into Binance, Kucoin and MEXC. Now, talking about altcoins that must have a good potential for growth this April or May because of the Bitcoin halving, I am suggesting to go with memecoins which I understand has more chance to jump ahead of the competition. So maybe one can start with Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Pepe and my latest favorite which is Bonk, Though they are supposed to humor us and to remind us that life has to be merry, many memecoins showed their strength in the past and has been a vehicle for many to gain more wealth in the market. Though am not guaranteeing whatsoever that come halving time they will really go upwards too...heck we don't even know if the same thing can happen with Bitcoin in the first place as the market is really unpredictable and so volatile.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 02:33:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 05:15:35 AM »
I think he doesn't mean the price, but the nominal $0.11 per coin. So if there is coin A at $0.01 per coin, that will make him want to buy 11 coins of A. And what he is asking is "Does the place support a transaction of $0.11?"

Honestly, I've never done this before, because I'm not the type of buyer who wants to learn a lot of shitcoins. This may be an opportunity for him to welcome the halving, but I'm sure many wise people would suggest investing in the 3 or 4 best altcoins with a total portfolio of $110 rather than buying 1000 altcoins with the same portfolio. Hoping for high profits with small money. It's like lottery but using altcoins.

I haven't tried it on any exchange, but for local exchanges in my country, the minimum transaction is around $1.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 07:05:52 AM »
I think he doesn't mean the price, but the nominal $0.11 per coin. So if there is coin A at $0.01 per coin, that will make him want to buy 11 coins of A. And what he is asking is "Does the place support a transaction of $0.11?"

Honestly, I've never done this before, because I'm not the type of buyer who wants to learn a lot of shitcoins. This may be an opportunity for him to welcome the halving, but I'm sure many wise people would suggest investing in the 3 or 4 best altcoins with a total portfolio of $110 rather than buying 1000 altcoins with the same portfolio. Hoping for high profits with small money. It's like lottery but using altcoins.

I haven't tried it on any exchange, but for local exchanges in my country, the minimum transaction is around $1.
Yes. OP is asking for an exchange which is the minimum purchase every position is not more than $0.11, not the exact amount per coin of a certain cryptocurrency. Kucoin is an example of the exchange, where the minimum purchase amount is $0.1.

Is the local exchange in your country offering their services in another country? Do you mind if I ask the name of the exchange?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 11:41:17 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG