follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 7133 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2024, 11:34:26 PM »
Greed leads to many immorals to a traders life, wanting more over time when it isn't necessary in our own interests. It leads to placing too much trade for too long.in a short while we make gains, while in long time/holding too many positions causes loses during trading.
It's better for me to divide the capital I have to buy potential coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum and save them for a very long time.
Because as you have said, saving assets and dividing them very much does not necessarily produce results and sometimes only losses result.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2024, 11:34:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2024, 11:56:32 PM »
It's better for me to divide the capital I have to buy potential coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum and save them for a very long time.
Because as you have said, saving assets and dividing them very much does not necessarily produce results and sometimes only losses result.
Diversification is a good way to minimize the chance of losses and optimize the chance of profits. There are many people do this strategy in their investment because it has some advantages. Bitcoin and Ethereum will be always 2 good options for diversification. If I have enough money, I won't feel too many considerations, I will buy both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2024, 04:52:27 AM »

Diversification is a good way to minimize the chance of losses and optimize the chance of profits. There are many people do this strategy in their investment because it has some advantages. Bitcoin and Ethereum will be always 2 good options for diversification. If I have enough money, I won't feel too many considerations, I will buy both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

If you choose, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, you can add BNB and Solana, so that your chances of profit are greater. Diversification is the best way to profit from the multiple coins we invest in. So as investors we can use many methods.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2024, 05:08:42 PM »
If you choose, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, you can add BNB and Solana, so that your chances of profit are greater. Diversification is the best way to profit from the multiple coins we invest in. So as investors we can use many methods.
Very smart choice, the four coins you mentioned currently have high volume, demand is increasing especially between BNB and Solana which are currently competing to be the best, Ethereum is also no less interesting because ETF has provided information about adding Ethereum to his trades in the coming days.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2024, 06:51:18 PM »
Very smart choice, the four coins you mentioned currently have high volume, demand is increasing especially between BNB and Solana which are currently competing to be the best, Ethereum is also no less interesting because ETF has provided information about adding Ethereum to his trades in the coming days.
The 4 coins mentioned are like favorites that we can't miss always having in our wallet, because these 4 coins have a very high level of trust.

We can see the movement of Solana recently, in fact the price has increased very rapidly and provided many benefits for its holders. However, many people miss this, but the good news is that it's not too late if you want to invest now, of course with risks too.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: Today at 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2024, 08:16:40 PM »

Diversification would really be always best and its really be that recommended but we do know that not all would really be having that consideration on which they would really be focusing more
on a single coin hold on Bitcoin on which i could say that it isnt really that bad as always but we know that not all the time it would really be having that its increase.
We do have that so called altcoin season on which if ever the trend would really be switching up then you could really be able to catch up those profits on where those trends would really be
moving on which i would say that it would be better on this way i should say.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2024, 08:18:08 PM »
The 4 coins mentioned are like favorites that we can't miss always having in our wallet, because these 4 coins have a very high level of trust.

We can see the movement of Solana recently, in fact the price has increased very rapidly and provided many benefits for its holders. However, many people miss this, but the good news is that it's not too late if you want to invest now, of course with risks too.
If you look at the price of coins on the exchange, many of them have collapsed, and that is a very good moment to enter some of the coins that have been registered on CoinMarketCap, maybe you can see up to the top 10 listed on CoinMarketcap to buy, after that you can wait until the price rises higher when you buy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2024, 08:18:08 PM »

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2024, 11:42:39 PM »
If you look at the price of coins on the exchange, many of them have collapsed, and that is a very good moment to enter some of the coins that have been registered on CoinMarketCap, maybe you can see up to the top 10 listed on CoinMarketcap to buy, after that you can wait until the price rises higher when you buy.
Those collapsed coins are weak coins, most of them are shitcoins. I'm not surprised if many of the shitcoins have gone, the developer of the projects disappeared. Sure, it is recommended to invest in the top 10 or top 20 coins if we want to avoid the shitcoins. Their market caps show well about the quality. The top coins won't disappear like the shitcoins.

Offline nakmantu99

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridg
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:43:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2024, 06:38:38 AM »
Those collapsed coins are weak coins, most of them are shitcoins. I'm not surprised if many of the shitcoins have gone, the developer of the projects disappeared. Sure, it is recommended to invest in the top 10 or top 20 coins if we want to avoid the shitcoins. Their market caps show well about the quality. The top coins won't disappear like the shitcoins.

I would rather invest in top 20 coins, than invest in shitcoins. I once invested in shitcoin because I was interested in a friend who made a lot of profits, but it turned out I experienced a loss. That's what makes me never buy shitcoins again, I'll only experience losses. Because shitcoins are just a game and waiting for the hype to rise.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1117
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:52:41 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2024, 09:32:14 AM »
If you want to keep it for the medium term, it would be better to only choose those in the top 10. But I personally in altcoins always prefer to take risks by monitoring new projects that have the support of large investors. and usually they are ranked in the 100th or above. It's just that this is very risky. And don't do it if you're not ready to lose.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2024, 04:35:24 PM »

That's what I did, I took advantage of the situation when the market fell some time ago and as a result I was able to experience profits, especially from bitcoin.

Coins that collapse especially when a bear market occurs, are because the coins are quite weak, making them unable to survive when a bear market occurs. However, when we invest in the right coins, we only have to wait a while to see the market return to normal.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2024, 04:32:18 AM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?
When the Bitcoin halving was about to happen, I felt GREED because I was sure that Bitcoin would rise, followed by all altcoins.
Previously, in 2022, I had already saved Fiat, but now I hodL a lot of altcoins because I am sure that one day these tokens will increase in price very quickly.

I only rely on the Bitcoin Halving because after the Halving the price usually goes up, so now the current position tends to be GREED.
Even though there was a decline yesterday in Bitcoin, I still hold these altcoins because I feel that these coins will rise very quickly in Quarter 4 of 2024.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1117
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:52:41 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2024, 04:59:57 AM »

That's what I did, I took advantage of the situation when the market fell some time ago and as a result I was able to experience profits, especially from bitcoin.

Coins that collapse especially when a bear market occurs, are because the coins are quite weak, making them unable to survive when a bear market occurs. However, when we invest in the right coins, we only have to wait a while to see the market return to normal.
Taking advantage of the opportunity when the market experiences a correction is indeed a good step. Because usually a fast correction will also give birth to a fast reversal. This often happens in bull markets when BTC experiences a sudden correction and causes several altcoins to experience quite drastic price drops. And if we can take advantage of it then we can indeed make a profit when the market recovers. And usually it will recover within a few days of the correction occurring. It's just that we have to keep our emotions in check so we don't get greedy. By only needing to use money that is ready if you have to lose.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2024, 05:52:23 AM »
Greed leads to many immorals to a traders life, wanting more over time when it isn't necessary in our own interests. It leads to placing too much trade for too long.in a short while we make gains, while in long time/holding too many positions causes loses during trading.
We always talk about investing but most of the time we fail in choosing the right coin. Selecting the right coin is always challenging for us but if we try to select the right coin then surely we can select the right coin. We will try to find a platform where the risk of our money will be much less without worrying about extra profit. If we talk about investment platform with very low risk of money then Bitcoin or Ethereum will surely be on our top list of choice. By investing in these two coins we can be very worry free and we can get substantial profits by investing in these coins if we invest properly and hold the investment for the right time.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2024, 12:42:39 PM »
I would say that fear is more dangerous than greed, because it either paralyzes ability to think a person makes a rash decision, but greed triggers brain to work to get even more. Imo traders sells in fear to save what could be lost, and sells due to greed, because he is already thinking about the plan to increase. One is to save, other is to fix what has already been earned. During fear person is more desperate, during greed his brain neurons work faster and more productive.

Of course, when a trader or holders are immediately preceded by fear, the feelings of an individual are mixed. Because the anxiety and emotions that we often control will prevail, brought about by the lack of knowledge in this field.

So as much as possible, let's be aware of these unexpected situations. As long as we see that there is a profit, don't expect too much. Instead, if there is an opportunity to make a profit, let's do it. immediately
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG