follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you use profits from the crypto market?  (Read 5524 times)

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1062
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
Re: How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2024, 06:38:30 AM »
I did used my profits in the market and that's why I am enjoying it with what I have today. Before, you can't imagine that this is very possible and now that the world has evolved in terms of technology and finance, it became possible which is the impossible before.
I've spent my profits into buying other investments too so that it will grow me money and gonna produce another source of profit for me. But right now, I'm keeping Bitcoin and waiting for the bull.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2024, 06:38:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Oasisman

• Activity: 713
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 07:41:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2024, 09:41:04 AM »
I want to hear from you:
  • Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
  • How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
  • Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?

- Yes, I have my fair share of profits in crypto space. When you are here for quite some time, then there should be a relatively good reason why you have stayed this long. I have been dealing with cryptocurrency and bitcoin late in 2015 or early in 2016 (as far as I could remember), and one of the reason why I stayed this long, it's because I find a good opportunity of ROI than other form of investments.

- It should always be wise to use your profit to reinvest and diversify to further increase your chances of making greater ROI. But there's always some instances where you gotta need to spend it somewhere else outside the investment plans.

- Always! Learning how utilize your profit means unlimited opportunity of making more money. You might lose some and gain some, but the experience you get in investing to several project will bring you closer and closer to gains than lossing.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2024, 10:56:18 AM »
First, if I can use my cryptocurrency earnings for the basic needs of my family to support, I can spend on daily needs, and the same can be saved for the future by holding crypto holdings for the bull run.

Besides that, I also allocate some cryptocurrency to day trading to get profit because we need to get earnings every day. It's hard to rely on just one source of income. This is the beauty of day trading in crypto; when you get earnings, you can cash out anytime.
Mate, it is really good to know that your family is your top priority, there are not many people who give their family and loved ones importance, and whenever I see someone like you, I try to appreciate them to give them moral support.
your second strategy is also very good, putting a small amount from extra funds in trading to earn extra profit for future use is very smart move. but trading have risks which you should be aware of. and also need good skills and understanding of market and candles, i hope you know all of them already.
So how is your trading goin so far? have you made any profit yet?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1070
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2024, 10:37:53 PM »
I want to hear from you:

Yes, in 2021 I got a significant profit from Bitcoin and a few other altcoins which I was able to put the money into a good use. I did not reinvest my profit because I used the money for a goal which was set and also some unplanned spending until the money got exhausted but when the bear market market started in 2022, I was able to also invest and acquired some fractions of Bitcoin from the savings I have managed to keep. I have only been stacking up slowly since 2022 till now.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2024, 09:10:37 AM »
Yes, in 2021 I got a significant profit from Bitcoin and a few other altcoins which I was able to put the money into a good use. I did not reinvest my profit because I used the money for a goal which was set and also some unplanned spending until the money got exhausted but when the bear market market started in 2022, I was able to also invest and acquired some fractions of Bitcoin from the savings I have managed to keep. I have only been stacking up slowly since 2022 till now.
The events of that year provided a lot of profit for those who were able to take advantage of price movements, which had very significant movements. When your choice is Bitcoin, then by now you should have made a lot of profit from the increase in the price of Bitcoin, which is already this expensive. Collect Bitcoin as a place to store money for the long term. long, and after the price rises, you can take a profit by selling at a high price.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2024, 11:45:10 AM »
I bought Bitcoin when its price was 25,000. The income was already more than 100%. I hope that the price will continue to rise and I will make even greater profits. Bitcoin is a long-term investment for me.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 03:01:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2024, 02:34:30 PM »
I bought Bitcoin when its price was 25,000. The income was already more than 100%. I hope that the price will continue to rise and I will make even greater profits. Bitcoin is a long-term investment for me.
Your profit today is 100% guaranteed because you entered the market at the right time and invested. If you invest in the market at the right time, you will definitely get good profit and if you invest and hold it for a long time, then the amount of profit will be more. You have invested 25 thousand dollars in time and invested for a long time in stocks which today the market is above 50 thousand dollars so you have almost doubled your profit. You can plan to hold for longer if you wish.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2024, 02:34:30 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2024, 03:17:28 PM »
Good timing and of course the patience you have there. No doubt you will reap the maximum profit in the near future if you can also get to sell it on Bitcoin's new peak. Lucky for you you have made that far mate.

Online Trongduy

• Activity: 872
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2024, 04:50:26 AM »
- Yes, I have my fair share of profits in crypto space. When you are here for quite some time, then there should be a relatively good reason why you have stayed this long. I have been dealing with cryptocurrency and bitcoin late in 2015 or early in 2016 (as far as I could remember), and one of the reason why I stayed this long, it's because I find a good opportunity of ROI than other form of investments.

- It should always be wise to use your profit to reinvest and diversify to further increase your chances of making greater ROI. But there's always some instances where you gotta need to spend it somewhere else outside the investment plans.

- Always! Learning how utilize your profit means unlimited opportunity of making more money. You might lose some and gain some, but the experience you get in investing to several project will bring you closer and closer to gains than lossing.
I've only followed the market, haven't invested much yet, so I don't have much profit. Last year, I got some DCA and sold it because I needed more money for work. The profit was a little, but I was happy because the first investment made a profit. I hope the beginning goes well.

I think investing is to create profit, profit for life is too good, you can't burn all capital and profit into a never-ending investment circle. I only need x2 to exit capital, then use the profits to continue investing without worrying too much!
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2024, 08:37:24 AM »

I've only followed the market, haven't invested much yet, so I don't have much profit. Last year, I got some DCA and sold it because I needed more money for work. The profit was a little, but I was happy because the first investment made a profit. I hope the beginning goes well.

I think investing is to create profit, profit for life is too good, you can't burn all capital and profit into a never-ending investment circle. I only need x2 to exit capital, then use the profits to continue investing without worrying too much!
You got that nice strategy that works on you mate and yeah it's worth the sacrifice. In previous years I haven't had the good investment as well because I am busy on different things other than crypto but now I am into DCA and I wish it will bring good news in the near future.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1596
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:11:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2024, 09:25:36 AM »
~
I want to hear from you:
1. Yes I have been profitable, but hadn't taken out any profits yet in all of my crypto holdings. I believe that we aren't still in the bull run yet, and I also have to selling price targets where I will automatically sell all of my holdings if it reaches that price. I had an opportunity in 2021 to take profits, but I chose not to. Turned out to be one of the worst decisions I've made, and I'll never do it again.

2. Re-invest. I don't take out profits just because I need to buy something that I want or need. As much as possible, I would like to re-invest it into different assets and in that way, I'm building my wealth little by little for the long run.

3. Yes for many reasons. Whether you want to reward yourself, or you want to buy something that you need, or you need to pay something through your profits. Using profits for something that you want is still important. I mean that might take away the opportunity to earn more, but if you're working then I guess you can just gain that money again, right?

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2024, 06:24:18 PM »

You have bought bitcoin on right time and now you can easily take profit from it but if you wait for some more months then your profit will be more than this so I will suggest that keep holding your bitcoin because halving is near.

I think that bitcoin should not be buy for short term because we have previous history about Bitcoin's success so we will not see huge dump for longer but so I think if you sell your bitcoin during or after halving then you can change your life very easily by altering your economy.

You have now profit double of your invested amount because you invest at 25k$ and now the price is 52k$ and surely it will go more higher in near future due to specific events.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:46:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2024, 07:41:35 PM »

You have bought bitcoin on right time and now you can easily take profit from it but if you wait for some more months then your profit will be more than this so I will suggest that keep holding your bitcoin because halving is near.

I think that bitcoin should not be buy for short term because we have previous history about Bitcoin's success so we will not see huge dump for longer but so I think if you sell your bitcoin during or after halving then you can change your life very easily by altering your economy.

You have now profit double of your invested amount because you invest at 25k$ and now the price is 52k$ and surely it will go more higher in near future due to specific events.
In my opinion, the main task is also to sell your assets profitably, and this moment can be unexpectedly missed.  How to find out what the highest price for Bitcoin will be.  although if you take into account the cost of purchase, then the profit will definitely be.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 07:46:10 PM by Carbitcoin »
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2472
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2024, 06:56:41 AM »
I use some of the profits from cryptocurrencies to meet my needs, some to repurchase, and some to invest in new projects. I use it for general purposes, but the majority of the money stays in the market because I believe that this market will grow. However, I must admit that I have not been making very good profits lately. My earnings have been very low lately because I am afraid to take risks. I think we are in a slightly uncertain market...
Right now we're just waiting for that,
 Many investors hold their assets and wait for the bullish season.  So, we didn't gain profit yet.  But If you want to earn profit you can do trading.
 I have used my profit to buy bitcoin and atcoin again.  Maybe after being bullish I will buy a house from my profit.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 855
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2024, 03:22:34 AM »
If you have enough money to spend, then different areas of your spending will come before you. We earn money to spend money in various sectors. If we have gained money by investing or trading, then different ways of spending that profit money will come before us. Always remember that your expenses depend on your income. In any month you earn twice as much money as the previous month, in that month you want to buy a good brand of watch, you want to buy a good perfume, but when you have no income, these desires will not come to you. As I spend money from alternative sources of income for the family, the amount I earn from trading I use as capital for the next business.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG