follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?  (Read 5249 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2024, 11:22:46 AM »
Before considering to add any other cryptocurency to your portfolio, you should consider Bitcoin first which must be added. Other crypto to add are ETH, Dogecoin, LTC, TRX, BNB, MATIC, I also think that Shiba inu is a good meme coin that you can add to your portfolio.

Of course, bitcoin will be my priority and the biggest investment that I do. It's 50% of my asset. Ethereum, BNB, ripple, Solana, Polkadot, LINK, Matic and lately I bought JUP.
Maybe I will add other coins again.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2024, 11:22:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2024, 02:30:43 PM »
Before considering to add any other cryptocurency to your portfolio, you should consider Bitcoin first which must be added. Other crypto to add are ETH, Dogecoin, LTC, TRX, BNB, MATIC, I also think that Shiba inu is a good meme coin that you can add to your portfolio.

Of course, bitcoin will be my priority and the biggest investment that I do. It's 50% of my asset. Ethereum, BNB, ripple, Solana, Polkadot, LINK, Matic and lately I bought JUP.
In fact, the investment portfolio should hold more than half of the total fund in bitcoins. I also keep eighty percent of my investment portfolio in Bitcoin and the remaining twenty percent in other currencies. Moreover, most of the altcoins in the market are not in a pumping situation, while Bitcoin is in a pumping situation. I have invested in some altcoins like Ethereum, Manta, ADA, Near and Polkadot coins.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:07 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2024, 04:38:47 PM »

In fact, the investment portfolio should hold more than half of the total fund in bitcoins. I also keep eighty percent of my investment portfolio in Bitcoin and the remaining twenty percent in other currencies. Moreover, most of the altcoins in the market are not in a pumping situation, while Bitcoin is in a pumping situation. I have invested in some altcoins like Ethereum, Manta, ADA, Near and Polkadot coins.

It's very interesting, I've always seen that here they do things on Altcoinstalks , because Everything was more focused on alts, and they certainly Know a lot about alts, I honestly did a little Diversification in 2021, with polkadot, with matic and well it was in the It was Clear that bitcoin also went up almost $70k, then the price Went down and I had to Quickly take out the money and transfer it all to BTC then later leave the money in USD because things were very different and I knew it was going to go down in price. , but I like the diversification that you have, because it is 80% in Bitcoin and 20% in alts , for the reason that we will Always see things the Other way, and it is always good to Know how some more experts view themselves the coa sco the alts.

Now when we are generating ways of doing things it is a good way, even though the Bitcoin bull run is approaching, because for now what I would Recommend would be to Buy Bitcoin and if the Price drops then take Advantage of buying back more.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2024, 02:32:32 AM »

Now when we are generating ways of doing things it is a good way, even though the Bitcoin bull run is approaching, because for now what I would Recommend would be to Buy Bitcoin and if the Price drops then take Advantage of buying back more.

Just like what I was thinking, if someone asks what coin is it suggested that it can still be bought now?  I answered bitcoin.  Bitcoin is safer than others, because it is predicted to exceed the previous ATH and the possibility of loss is very small unless there is a storm.  For other options, you can search for top coins such as Ethereum, BNB, XRP, SOL etc

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2024, 04:00:12 PM »

Yang Matic, JUP, and Link are good to hold long-term, in my opinion. Then the JUP will face the bulls for the first time this coming season. I am pretty sure that it can go together, and we don't know what ATH will be, as long as I can assure you that we will get a good profit there.

I'll also include the SOL. If I only had a lot of money, I would also like to accumulate a lot of cryptocurrency to hold for the bull run that is coming.

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1124
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2024, 06:49:02 PM »

Without bitcoin I think investment is incomplete therefore if you want to take profit from crypto investment then you should first prefer bitcoin. LTC was previously good but I think now its not successful like in past so I think one should replace this with another beneficial coin but still everyone can think better for himself.

Matic and BNB are good candidates and TRX is also good one but not as more successful as that of Matic, BNB and bitcoin. Meme coins are also beneficial but they are also very risky so try to learn well before investment in meme coins.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: Today at 05:41:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2024, 07:33:18 PM »
Despite the fact that there are many cryptocurrencies on the market today, many of them do not have the potential to develop and be used as an investment tool.  at least I always focus on market leaders.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2024, 07:33:18 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2024, 10:48:55 PM »
Despite the fact that there are many cryptocurrencies on the market today, many of them do not have the potential to develop and be used as an investment tool.  at least I always focus on market leaders.

Me too, I also invest and focus on top coins mate. Do research in several potential coins such as BNB , Solana,XRP, DOT, LINK, MATIC but for bitcoin and Ethereum I didn't research, I just confident they will soar at the bullish season .. hahhaha ;D
For new coins , I try to buy JUP.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2024, 11:49:45 PM »
Most of them are shit coins. Some of them are only valuable for the short term, and after that it's better to take profits and leave. And only a small portion may usually be able to pass from bullrun to bullrun with a significant increase.

because it is important to choose top coins if used for the long term. Because if it is hype coins, this will be high risk. BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL, XRP. those are my first 5 chocies

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1155
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:59:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2024, 01:25:06 AM »
Most of them are shit coins. Some of them are only valuable for the short term, and after that it's better to take profits and leave. And only a small portion may usually be able to pass from bullrun to bullrun with a significant increase.

because it is important to choose top coins if used for the long term. Because if it is hype coins, this will be high risk. BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL, XRP. those are my first 5 chocies
The 5 coins you chose are also in my portfolio list. And BTC, ETH and SOL have started to have an upside and I'm sure every holder is now smiling from ear to ear. Meanwhile, XRP and BNB may only be a matter of time. Because like the previous halving, these two coins were a little late to the party.

I personally also hold several AI category altcoins. And some of them already have high increases, such as WLD, AGIX and Arkham. Even though I haven't finished collecting all three.  :-\

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2024, 11:41:58 AM »
I would consider investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, Polkadot, Avalanche, and Tezos. These cryptocurrencies have potential for growth and strong community support. They are projects with a broad user base and active development, contributing to the stability of their prices. Additionally, these cryptocurrencies often implement innovative technologies and solutions, which may lead to further increases in their value.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:26:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2024, 01:08:07 PM »

Me too, I also invest and focus on top coins mate. Do research in several potential coins such as BNB , Solana,XRP, DOT, LINK, MATIC but for bitcoin and Ethereum I didn't research, I just confident they will soar at the bullish season .. hahhaha ;D
For new coins , I try to buy JUP.

Bitcoin and Ether has somewhat a relationship because whenever Bitcoin pumps so is the price of Ether pumps but one thing i don't like Ether is its high transaction fees that is why most of holdings are in Bitcoin, BNB and XRP.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 865
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2024, 02:36:08 PM »
The 5 coins you chose are also in my portfolio list. And BTC, ETH and SOL have started to have an upside and I'm sure every holder is now smiling from ear to ear. Meanwhile, XRP and BNB may only be a matter of time. Because like the previous halving, these two coins were a little late to the party.

I personally also hold several AI category altcoins. And some of them already have high increases, such as WLD, AGIX and Arkham. Even though I haven't finished collecting all three.  :-\
For BTC, ETH and SOL are good coins for investing but I doubt with XRP, current price stuck under 0.6$ and have been longer time become stable coins. I don't worth or not when investing with coins difficult raise to higher price, for BNB is most profitable for investing exactly after break out to $360 and keep stable in the higher price.
My portfolio the same with you from BTC, ETH, SOL and BNB, left LTC difference with your portfolio coins will be my long term holding coins.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2362
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:48:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2024, 04:14:43 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
My choice is still Bitcoin number one, Bitcoin is the main coin in cryptocurrency.  Don't hesitate to invest here, whatever the price, just buy and hold. 
Then the other 4 I chose Ethereum, Cardano, BNB and Solana.  If our goal is to invest in the long term then we should choose coins that are already well established, even if the price increase is low it is not a problem. Because in my opinion, choosing these coins will minimize the risk of loss.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2024, 02:14:24 AM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
Well 5 cryptocurrencies to be considered to buy I would be for buying any of this coins I will mention make sure to do your own research about it, cryptocurrencies I will consider buying 2024  are
ETC
BTC
RXP
SOL
This coins have a future from my own point of view and base on my research so is left for you to do your research too and if you find it as a coin that you can invest in to get your estimate goal then you are good to go

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG