follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How can you cure a gambling addict?  (Read 1486 times)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How can you cure a gambling addict?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2024, 11:10:41 PM »
What is gambling rehab then? For drug and alcohol addicted this is special facility, where you visit doctors, do sports, do detoxing, group and individual chatting. What is going on in gambling rehabs? What do they do for treatment? Take away gadgets and close patient alone in a room? Because if gambler get socialized, he can play rock-paper-scissors for food or something.
I think in every enagra there is rehabilitation for gambling or this kind of behavior. In several countries it seems like there are many kinds of addiction rehabilitation, not just for drugs. Maybe you need to find out whether there is addiction rehabilitation in your country or not.
In the US, there are several of them:
https://americanaddictioncenters.org/gambling-addiction

because gambling addiction is quite harmful and can cause various crimes. Therefore, you need help from special treatment who can help optimize the process more specifically and continuously.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2024, 11:10:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2024, 08:53:30 AM »
What is gambling rehab then? For drug and alcohol addicted this is special facility, where you visit doctors, do sports, do detoxing, group and individual chatting. What is going on in gambling rehabs? What do they do for treatment? Take away gadgets and close patient alone in a room? Because if gambler get socialized, he can play rock-paper-scissors for food or something.
I think in every enagra there is rehabilitation for gambling or this kind of behavior. In several countries it seems like there are many kinds of addiction rehabilitation, not just for drugs. Maybe you need to find out whether there is addiction rehabilitation in your country or not.
In the US, there are several of them:
https://americanaddictioncenters.org/gambling-addiction

because gambling addiction is quite harmful and can cause various crimes. Therefore, you need help from special treatment who can help optimize the process more specifically and continuously.
Here in my country I know there are few of these rehabilitation centers for gambling addicts but I haven't heard of them on social media or news I don't know if addicts are interested on this or not because I can only hear drug addicts on socmed and news being thrown to rehab facilities and or there is an upgrade in such facilities.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2024, 09:27:37 PM »
they are just going to brag about how much they've lost in the rehab. they may be able to share their stories but how are they going to forget?
its going to take a long time for them to forget about living outside gambling. one cure for this is to look for a job for them which if they got out of the rehab, he can come with you and work to make money. 

sometimes gamblers learned to gambler because they are idle and has nothing else to think about. idle mind always going to be influenced by external person. he needs some other influencer and something that will keep his mind busy and a new job will do it for him.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1520
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2024, 09:49:29 PM »
Here in my country I know there are few of these rehabilitation centers for gambling addicts but I haven't heard of them on social media or news I don't know if addicts are interested on this or not because I can only hear drug addicts on socmed and news being thrown to rehab facilities and or there is an upgrade in such facilities.

I think here in my country we only have alcohol and drug addiction treatment centers and we don't have rehab for people who are addicted to gambling.
People who are addicted in gambling needs family support and this is not easy to treat this kind of addiction compared to those who are addicted in drugs or alcohol.
As other people said here in my country it's better to be addicted to drugs than addicted to gambling there are many rich who become poor due to this addiction.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:02:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2024, 08:45:45 PM »
That advice is no longer useful for addicts. What they need is help from professionals who understand their addiction and understand how to treat it. Because when you advise a gambler, they will tend to think that your advice is offensive to them, and they will not listen to anything you tell them, even when you are their friend. So instead of wasting your time advising them, it's better to advise their family to take them to a professional for treatment.
Good point but how about the average guys who cannot afford for a professional consultation? Some of these gambling addicts that belongs to the lower class in the society they're bringing it's addiction until death because no one cares about them and I don't think if they have this courage or having an initiatve to cure themselves.
The problem with gambling addicts is that if it has become a habit that is not easy to give up, it is no different from being addicted to illegal drugs. As long as they still have assets that can be sold to gamble, they will do so until the situation is truly dire and they can't do anything anymore. You are right, the people who are most ensnared are the lowest class of society, and of course, it is difficult to access treatment from experts. If they can't seek treatment, they have to have a strong will to get rid of the addiction. As long as they have the intention and are aware of their mistakes, it's not impossible to change.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2024, 05:32:30 PM »
I think that the cure Laws for a gambling addict are very Different , because at the time of doing an analysis things can be very different, each of us has a Personality and a way of Acting , each of us has different thoughts and we can say that it is Well , that's bad, each one of us makes very different decisions , some very good Decisions, others I really don't know, but they are very bad, then when I see things like that I think they have to do something to be Able to generate a better way of having a better life , so according to this, there is no one-size-fits-all solution , for a Particular person the cure may be very different or different from that of another.

That is why each person has a way of seeing theAddition in Different ways and Given this, the Decision is made that each of us has a different treatment for this Type of problem , that is why a Professional is needed , here we can give general advice , But it would be good to Know what state your Addiction is in so you can say or Advise Something.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██