follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bull run started already ?  (Read 977 times)

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 736
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
Bull run started already ?
« on: February 12, 2024, 06:09:58 PM »
Is there anything behind this market upward movement today? It seems like I'm missing something in the crypto news market, or has the bull run already started?

There was some prediction that Bitcoin would see $50,000 before February 14th, and I was not very certain about it hitting that price that very day, but from the price movement, my chart captured its 24-hour ATH at $49,950, which is almost the $50,000 that was predicted.

If the market continue to move in this speed we might likely hit NEW ATH before the halving period.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bull run started already ?
« on: February 12, 2024, 06:09:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: Bull run started already ?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 06:56:08 PM »
The appreciative volume in the Bitcoin market could be a verge of the bull run but however, the great increments did just surface today at when the market has surged $49K.
I could remember when the market in lately last year had the phase of a similar volume of bull-runs before it dropped. Although it wasn't applauded as this time of the approaching $50K

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:01:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 07:17:03 PM »
Is there anything behind this market upward movement today? It seems like I'm missing something in the crypto news market, or has the bull run already started?

There was some prediction that Bitcoin would see $50,000 before February 14th, and I was not very certain about it hitting that price that very day, but from the price movement, my chart captured its 24-hour ATH at $49,950, which is almost the $50,000 that was predicted.

If the market continue to move in this speed we might likely hit NEW ATH before the halving period.
Checking out on those news crypto sites then i didnt see any fundamentals or news around about on the recent spike or rise but im not actually that get shocked.
We've been able to hit up 50k which this price has been seen last on year 2021 on which this is something that really good to look at on what we are seeing as of this moment.
If this rally would be able to continue then hitting up ATH wont really be that taking much longer but i highly doubt on what because corrections do comes next after
hitting up these highs. For those who had bought below then it would be a sweet spot to take on making some profits in short term duration.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1182
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:16:08 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 08:15:44 PM »

The market already touched $50k maybe the site you used didn't give you the exact value when it was 50k, however to me i still consider the market to be bull looking from when I made my first investment at around 18k above you would see that the market is on bull run except for those that bought during last bull run when market was $68k to $69k would take it for bear.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:28:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 08:31:26 PM »
Considering we are at %15+ weekly, and its at peak price right now, we could say that this could be the start of the bull run but we also need to be very careful. Remember, the price goes up AFTER the halving usually, which means that we could still have a drop after a while, and there is nothing that we could do to stop that. We are going to end up with something that will take a while, so we should be very very careful about it, there is really no other way. So all in all, we need to just keep our focus on something clear, which would be just some sort of stop loss, yeah it looks like bull, but is it? Keep being careful.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 08:48:53 PM »

the price on coinbase hit $50k today. theres few months before the halving but were already reaching close to the ATH. we're going to hit $100k maybe before the year ends.

yep maybe bullrun is already here. i'm also unaware of the reason but i think if we consider what is happening in geopolitics and protests of farmers in EU, people must have been looking for new assets to invests.

a report last week was that, China never really banned crypto to which there have been huge volume of trades in their country especially because Hongkong is open or crypto.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 09:01:59 PM »
The market already touched $50k maybe the site you used didn't give you the exact value when it was 50k, however to me i still consider the market to be bull looking from when I made my first investment at around 18k above you would see that the market is on bull run except for those that bought during last bull run when market was $68k to $69k would take it for bear.

Well, this thread was created 3 hours ago as you can see on the chart it's not touching yet at $50k which is why he said it's nearly but after a few minutes after he posted this thread the price touched $50k actually, it has already been above $50k recently and then it dropped fast it seems something is preventing it from touching more than $51k.

We are still currently in a bull market since the block halving is getting closer we are now experiencing huge buys recently and pushing the price high. This is a sign that sooner we will touch to a new ATH before the end of block halving.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 09:01:59 PM »

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:05:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 09:31:53 PM »
BTC reached $50,334 and now it is at $49,922 and the uptrend continues. But I am on the side of BTC not making a new ATH before the halving. This could be a move from the whales to lure people into thinking that the Bull run has already started and when people will invest in the uptrend market, they will sell to create a downtrend thus they will have a good opportunity to fill their bags even more.

Don't fall for these. They are all waiting for the opportunity. Always remember, one's loss is another one's profit. These are common things happening before halving. Stay safe and keep on hodling.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2959
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 05:56:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 09:54:40 PM »

I don't understand what's driving the BTC price increase today, is it because the buying pressure from BTC spot ETF has shifted from OTC to CEXs and caused the price to increase unexpectedly right before Halving???

We will need to wait for more news in the coming days to confirm the cause, but either way, this is good for the crypto market. Many investors could not continue to stand aside, they had been waiting for BTC to reach 30k USD or even 15k USD but now they will need to buy at 50k USD  :D

I don't think BTC will create an ATH before the Halving because history has not recorded any such event.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1360
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 08:19:16 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 10:25:13 PM »
If you were into the "velas", it probably wouldn't be a surprise, although the notifications help.  :)

I can say that I saw it coming for Feb 14. Now don't get too excited OP, there are many people waiting for this price so we will be waiting for it to hold, the ATH, no, not yet.  But with the volatility of bitcoin you don't know...

Edit:
add that this price of +50k$ has not been achieved since December 2021.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 10:38:04 PM by famososMuertos »

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1740
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 10:53:21 PM »
or has the bull run already started?

The bull run started in November, remember we were at 30k then?  ;D
This is in the middle or it or probably, although it would be a shame to be like that the FOMO phase when everyone rushes in thinking it's again 2x in one week time for major returns in small time frame. Sure hope we won't see a final major pump and dump this early, I would love to see some flat 50-55k for a few months.

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 736
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 11:55:46 PM »

Well, this thread was created 3 hours ago as you can see on the chart it's not touching yet at $50k which is why he said it's nearly but after a few minutes after he posted this thread the price touched $50k actually, it has already been above $50k recently and then it dropped fast it seems something is preventing it from touching more than $51k.

We are still currently in a bull market since the block halving is getting closer we are now experiencing huge buys recently and pushing the price high. This is a sign that sooner we will touch to a new ATH before the end of block halving.
+1

If I capture it correctly, the market touched $50k more than twice today before it dropped below that, and as of the time of this comment, it's still in the range of $50k. The resistance for it not to drop below that is really strong—the same resistance that is stopping it from climbing above $50k to $51k.

If the market can break this level within the next few hours to $51k, we will likely see BTC climb $53-$55k before it drops down again.

I'm also sensing this pump could now be linked to ETF bitcoin accumulation pressure, which their buying volume is enough to trigger a little market change since they are now on the CEX market hunting 🌝

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2024, 03:27:50 AM »
Every price less than $69,000 is expected for this year, but what is surprising is that we reach $50,000 before the middle of the year and away from 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $43,351. we still have strong resistance levels at $52,000 and $55,000.

I expect a correction to occur soon, as we have not seen a correction for a while, so it is likely that the price will be around $45,000 for the coming months, with a lesser possibility that we will see $60,000.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:02:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2024, 11:39:26 PM »
Every price less than $69,000 is expected for this year, but what is surprising is that we reach $50,000 before the middle of the year and away from 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $43,351. we still have strong resistance levels at $52,000 and $55,000.

I expect a correction to occur soon, as we have not seen a correction for a while, so it is likely that the price will be around $45,000 for the coming months, with a lesser possibility that we will see $60,000.

What kind of correction that you haven't seen though? we've been like $45k->$39k correction isn't it? And now that we have hit $50k, are we seeing another leg down or the bullish momentum will continue?

But in any case if a correction will happen, it might be around $42k and if it has been validated, then we moved $55k after that.

So probably investors are going to watch this movement unless there is a surprised that will invalidate everything and reset our analysis again. So let's see, but it's exciting to finally see $50k again.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2024, 11:48:24 PM »
A small bull run has begun with the Bitcoin price rising, the real bull run will begin in 2025. Because the halving has not started yet, there is still about 63 days waiting for the halving to start. So it could be a short bull run before the start of halving, after this bull run starts the price of Bitcoin could be a huge downtrend. And that's when the big whales will start buying Bitcoin, every company investors buy before the halving starts. After each halving. next year Bitcoin price increased. So all the whales have put Bitcoin away for 2025 as they wait for the bull run to begin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG