follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can gambling play a role changing life style?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Can gambling play a role changing life style?
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2024, 07:27:15 AM »
Rarely does a gambler get a life changing opportunity from gambling especially when a gambler wins a big jackpot it can change their life but the number is very small and to my knowledge I have never seen a person win a jackpot.  However, I have seen many gamblers go through gambling bankruptcies and lead a miserable life, many gamblers abuse their wives to manage gambling money, I have seen many gamblers engage in heinous acts like theft, robbery and kidnapping to manage gambling money.  So for now I am not a believer that gambling changes people's life style but I will always give proper advice to people to stop gambling and lead a right life.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2024, 07:27:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2024, 10:59:50 PM »
Recently a friend of mine made a rapid change in his behavior. He does not do any business. There is no possibility of getting much money from the job either. When I asked him why he had changed so much, he told me about gambling, although he did not want to share his gambling with me at first, after I repeatedly asked him, he informed me about it. He told me he lost a lot in gambling. But last few days ago he won big amount of money from gambling. With the winnings, he made quite a few changes in his behavior that were easily replicated.

Have you ever found someone who suddenly won a large sum of money through gambling and changed his lifestyle with that money?
It could happen and this is very possible.
When someone gambles, there are two effects:
- worsen someone's ondis
- make someone's personality much better.

And in this case, this will depend on how someone wants to gamble. because, gambling is something that has a very high risk. So, if you lose, you lose, and if you lose, you win. Maybe if someone changes their living area and earns a lot of money from gambling, isn't that good enough?
However, if it is a consecutive and very large defeat, then this will actually be a problem.

And related to the effects in real life, namely how they can be held accountable for their gambling activities. If you lose a lot and end up going bankrupt, then that will actually add to your stress and depression, right?

But if it is related to the amount of money he earns from gambling, then hopefully he can manage it well. Because this situation also makes it possible for him to fall into the trap of gambling addiction as well and be quite serious in the future.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2024, 11:43:37 PM »
Recently a friend of mine made a rapid change in his behavior. He does not do any business. There is no possibility of getting much money from the job either. When I asked him why he had changed so much, he told me about gambling, although he did not want to share his gambling with me at first, after I repeatedly asked him, he informed me about it. He told me he lost a lot in gambling. But last few days ago he won big amount of money from gambling. With the winnings, he made quite a few changes in his behavior that were easily replicated.

Have you ever found someone who suddenly won a large sum of money through gambling and changed his lifestyle with that money?
I have not found anyone in my neighborhood and my circle of friends who has been able to change his life so quickly through gambling. But I've heard many stories of people changing their lives drastically through gambling. But yes, since gambling is entirely based on luck, the person you quoted managed to change his life a lot by trying his best. But if this person gambles regularly and responsibly, he may be able to make good use of his money, otherwise he may not be able to manage his life well later on. Because just as much money can be made very easily through gambling, money can also be lost very easily and very quickly.

Online Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2301
  • Last Active: Today at 10:50:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2024, 11:45:11 PM »
Gambling definitely leads to a change in style and habits, as you need to have certain character and lifestyle traits to participate in gambling. A player must be calm, for example - and this can only be achieved through autotraining - which means that you need to systematically exercise yourself

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1649
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2024, 05:42:57 AM »
And again, self-deception that you can get rich on gambling. If a person isn't ready for big money, then most likely after a sudden win - will return to the financial level he was at or worse.

Most of the people who are into gambling big time and even those people who we think their lives are changed by gambling for the better are actually living in an illusion which they themselves could not manage well...and so they will eventually end up in the dump dreaming of the time when things are on top and when they were still lucky. For me, a good gambler (that is, if there is one) should know that luck can come not all the time so when a person is winning big then he should be using the money not to continue gambling as the stacks are surely will not be always on his side...he should learn to invest and make money from the money he won. The problem is that gamblers are themselves lost in reality and they have their own worlds to contend with...until lightning will strike them back to the world we live in not anymore having the money and sometimes even losing the very pants he is wearing. For me, the one and only way to really make money with gambling is operating one...either legally or illegally.

It certainly can crush you financially. If you are gambling a steady amount you likely are losing a steady amount.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1070
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2024, 05:57:02 PM »
Gambling definitely leads to a change in style and habits, as you need to have certain character and lifestyle traits to participate in gambling. A player must be calm, for example - and this can only be achieved through autotraining - which means that you need to systematically exercise yourself
What you've said is entirely true but you've also forgotten the negative influences of gambling and only focused on the positive influences.
Have you ever noticed that most gamblers are often very secretive and confidential, especially towards their spouse and people closest to them.
Even when they weren't initially that way, but due to fear of being criticized and the stigma that comes with gambling, they become quite secretive in order to be able to cover their tracks. That my friend is a negative influence.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 763
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2024, 11:22:40 PM »
General money changes people. There is an amount of money a friend can make in their life, they have a change of character towards their friends.

I am no longer surprised when a friend I know before starts to have a change of character because of how fortunate they are to make money from their business or other areas I don't know of. I am no longer surprised by all that because I have seen such a thing happen countless times, and I take it as a normal behavior that one gets to see from their friends who have made it in life more than them "financially''

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2024, 11:22:40 PM »

Online emmybd

• Activity: 228
  • Last Active: Today at 10:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #67 on: Today at 03:00:47 AM »
I believe most of the time gambling do have negative impact in one's personal and professional life. In gambling apart from a few lucky ones the majority of cases people lose their money and it makes them frustrated. As a result they start behaving aggressively with other  family members and friends, it also affects other spheres of life negatively.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1034
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #68 on: Today at 05:44:33 AM »

I have not found anyone in my neighborhood and my circle of friends who has been able to change his life so quickly through gambling. But I've heard many stories of people changing their lives drastically through gambling. But yes, since gambling is entirely based on luck, the person you quoted managed to change his life a lot by trying his best. But if this person gambles regularly and responsibly, he may be able to make good use of his money, otherwise he may not be able to manage his life well later on. Because just as much money can be made very easily through gambling, money can also be lost very easily and very quickly.
Most gamblers do not like gambling in open environment because they try to keep their gambling secret. And there are reasons for secrecy, one of which is that gambling is socially ignored. The reason for saying this is that in gambling no one can know about their wins and losses just as no one gambles by telling everyone. When we lose we tell others about our loss but never when we win. And this is why most of the time we don't know about people's big wins in gambling. Because of which we do not understand the change of gambler. If the wins were shared as well as the losses then the real statistics will be shown.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG