follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How can I best market an ICO?  (Read 4746 times)

Offline soldersold

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 20, 2018, 03:02:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
How can I best market an ICO?
« on: July 25, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »
ICO (Initial Coin Offering) has become one of the greatest instruments for fund raising in this digital age. ICO has been redefining the terms of investments for both businesses and investors.

Many companies now are becoming more aware of the opportunities with ICOs so they attract the potential investors. The process requires a wide and direct approach to the right target audience and involves different channels of promotion.

An ICO campaign involves both SMM and PR marketing since it includes community management, display campaigns, paid marketing and content marketing.

To ensure that you organize an ICO campaign successfully, there are 3 main aspects to have in mind:

#1 Useful ICO Strategy

Knowing your product/service, you have to know what is the right way to market it. Building an ICO strategy is basically propagating your ICO at the right platform in front of the right people. It is crucial that you research relevant communities where you can create a real buzz around your product.

#2 Strategy Evaluation

This step comes after posting your ICO and is effective only if your strategy is well planned out and successful. Once your campaign is planned and executed, the ordeal begins. There are many ICO marketing agencies out there that can help you with this, so make sure you choose wisely. For example, newbie deactivated link:https://Spammer blcklisted.com/ico-marketing-the-definitive-guide-2018/ [nonactive]

is an agency with one of the best results over the past year for ICO marketing.

#3 Analysis and Replanning

An analysis of your strategy is absolutely needed and you might need to replan it if you want to better it in the future. Most of the time, a detailed analysis helps you increase the effectiveness of your strategy. In addition, it helps to notice shortcomings and address them timely.

There are many ways to market your ICO that are affordable:

- Telegram- instant chatting app which provides a platform for promoting products and ad campaigns.

- Reddit- social news and web content reading website.

- Social Groups- like Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp have become a media for reaching the farthest corners of the world.

- Email Marketing- the most ideal and commonly used method of digital marketing.

- PR Marketing- includes news websites which are broadly followed by millions of users.

- Blogging- new and improved way of presenting your ideas, it has also emerged as a creative method of gaining popularity.
Hope this helps

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How can I best market an ICO?
« on: July 25, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline CryptoZenWorld

• Activity: 601
  • ShowMeBiz-New Era of Exhibition Industry
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: April 05, 2020, 10:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: How can I best market an ICO?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 12:27:50 AM »
Very useful post for ICO marketing. But sometimes All strategy fails if the project of product & services has no value to the market. There are lots of SCAM ICO launched in this year which has broken the heart of the investor.

The previous investor inspired by this ICO marketing strategy. But now they can't trust this promotional strategy. I think all ICO marketing Agency should have a smart plan to promote legit ICO. Also, there should be a standard to promote ICO in social media.
█████████
███
██████

█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████
███████
███████
████
███████████

.ExpoCoin

№1 platform for Exhibition Industry
  Revenue sharing platform
  Highly secure platform

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: How can I best market an ICO?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 05:27:58 AM »
Very useful post for ICO marketing. But sometimes All strategy fails if the project of product & services has no value to the market. There are lots of SCAM ICO launched in this year which has broken the heart of the investor.

The previous investor inspired by this ICO marketing strategy. But now they can't trust this promotional strategy. I think all ICO marketing Agency should have a smart plan to promote legit ICO. Also, there should be a standard to promote ICO in social media.

I agree.. I think the marketing team of Electroneum was incredible for example... but at the end of the day.. the token is still Electroneum.. lol.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG