follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2024, 11:33:32 PM »
Halving is still important, if bitcoin never had a halving we would not see a bullish season after the halving. When miners' rewards are cut, supply is limited and the price of bitcoin rises. Maybe some people say it doesn't affect him, maybe he doesn't follow the 4 year cycle
With the halving, it will have an important influence on the price of bitcoin, as you can see the movement of bitcoin prices from 2009 until now which has increased very sharply is due to the halving which ultimately makes the price of bitcoin always increase from year to year because it will be increasingly difficult to earn bitcoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2024, 11:33:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2024, 12:01:27 AM »
Halving is still important, if bitcoin never had a halving we would not see a bullish season after the halving. When miners' rewards are cut, supply is limited and the price of bitcoin rises. Maybe some people say it doesn't affect him, maybe he doesn't follow the 4 year cycle
With the halving, it will have an important influence on the price of bitcoin, as you can see the movement of bitcoin prices from 2009 until now which has increased very sharply is due to the halving which ultimately makes the price of bitcoin always increase from year to year because it will be increasingly difficult to earn bitcoins.
That's right, halving is very important, because with limited supply the price of bitcoin will rise. We have also seen halving several times, and this halving is a little different from before because bitcoin reached ATH before the halving, hopefully bitcoin will reach ATH again after the halving

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1619
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2024, 07:18:29 AM »
~
It's clear Bitcoin Miners are at present earning 6.25 BTC from new block they create and that reward will be reduced to 3.125 BTC from my readings. So how does making BTC scarcer benefit crypto traders generally?

How is everyone else preparing for the halving? Please share.
I don't know, but I don't see anything significant benefit of the halving towards the crypto traders.
What they care more is their profits in every position they make. They don't care about the halving event... or they might be, but they are focusing more on the trading and the profits that they can make.

When the halving event, I didn't prepare for anything. Heck, I was sleeping when the Bitcoin halving event happens. It's because I already saw it happen once in 2020, and nothing different happened at that time, and I expected the same this time. If you're a miner then you will feel the decrease in profit for sure, but for an average investor like me, I didn't feel it because I'm focusing more on accumulating Bitcoins.

I'm not saying that we should not care about the halving, but the effect of the event will not be felt until a few months after through the price of Bitcoin gradually increasing.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2024, 02:08:07 PM »
~
It's clear Bitcoin Miners are at present earning 6.25 BTC from new block they create and that reward will be reduced to 3.125 BTC from my readings. So how does making BTC scarcer benefit crypto traders generally?

How is everyone else preparing for the halving? Please share.
I don't know, but I don't see anything significant benefit of the halving towards the crypto traders.
What they care more is their profits in every position they make. They don't care about the halving event... or they might be, but they are focusing more on the trading and the profits that they can make.

When the halving event, I didn't prepare for anything. Heck, I was sleeping when the Bitcoin halving event happens. It's because I already saw it happen once in 2020, and nothing different happened at that time, and I expected the same this time. If you're a miner then you will feel the decrease in profit for sure, but for an average investor like me, I didn't feel it because I'm focusing more on accumulating Bitcoins.

I'm not saying that we should not care about the halving, but the effect of the event will not be felt until a few months after through the price of Bitcoin gradually increasing.
For a trader like you who has experienced Bitcoin halving events several times, this doesn't have much of an impact. because your target is to make a profit in every business you do. but for investors who hold for the long term, bitcoin halving is an important thing because they hope that after the halving they will see the top ATH of bitcoin.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2024, 03:32:56 AM »
For a trader like you who has experienced Bitcoin halving events several times, this doesn't have much of an impact. because your target is to make a profit in every business you do. but for investors who hold for the long term, bitcoin halving is an important thing because they hope that after the halving they will see the top ATH of bitcoin.
Exactly, with the bitcoin halving, it provides an opportunity for investors to enjoy an increase in the price of bitcoin, because basically halving means cutting the income of miners who make bitcoin more difficult so that the bitcoin they get will be less and the price will become expensive.

Offline bayiajaib

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1373
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:27:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2024, 11:03:02 AM »
Exactly, with the bitcoin halving, it provides an opportunity for investors to enjoy an increase in the price of bitcoin, because basically halving means cutting the income of miners who make bitcoin more difficult so that the bitcoin they get will be less and the price will become expensive.
but in fact the price of bitcoin after the halving actually fell.  Even though in theory bitcoin halving means miners' rewards are cut in half so supply is limited, this will cause the price of bitcoin to rise.  If demand remains or is higher.  This means that the price of bitcoin is falling, meaning demand is decreasing.  That's according to my analysis. But maybe otehr have own analysis..

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1129
  • Last Active: Today at 10:59:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 07:15:53 PM »
but in fact the price of bitcoin after the halving actually fell.  Even though in theory bitcoin halving means miners' rewards are cut in half so supply is limited, this will cause the price of bitcoin to rise.  If demand remains or is higher.  This means that the price of bitcoin is falling, meaning demand is decreasing.  That's according to my analysis. But maybe otehr have own analysis..
If you look at the previous ATH, the new ATH is caused not only by demand and supply, but the most important thing is the whales' actions to control the market. Yes, market manipulation really depends on the amount of assets available, the bigger the money being traded, the more likely they are to succeed in making prices appear to rise sharply. Market manipulation actually creates public demand thanks to the push of news or whatever that makes some whales or retail investors want to buy Bitcoin. However, the largest percentage is still held by whales.

Stay patient and watch them play the market, if the bullish time comes, it's also your time to prepare to sell BTC to get cash for those who love profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 07:15:53 PM »

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:59:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2024, 12:48:24 AM »
Satoshi carefully planned bitcoin well, ranging from ;
The method of securing the network;
The incentive and it's halving;
PoW;
Avoidance of double spending;
And lots more.
Satoshi is a genius. And everything he planned and implemented for bitcoin has one way or the other to affect the bitcoin price and Bitcoin network. We shouldn't underrate the power of halving.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4365
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2024, 07:56:42 AM »
t, halving is very important, because with limited supply the price of bitcoin will rise. We have also seen halving several times, and this halving is a little different from before because bitcoin reached ATH before the halving, hopefully bitcoin will reach ATH again after the halving

At the moment, Bitcoin is growing only because of speculative growth, emission is decreasing, although it is not decreasing, it is simply not increasing, in fact, the number of bitcoins mined is already more than 90%, this is already enough to say that further bitcoin will not depend on miners and not on reducing the difficulty of mining, So let's look at how large investors behave and follow them

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2024, 12:37:35 PM »
At the moment, Bitcoin is growing only because of speculative growth, emission is decreasing, although it is not decreasing, it is simply not increasing, in fact, the number of bitcoins mined is already more than 90%, this is already enough to say that further bitcoin will not depend on miners and not on reducing the difficulty of mining, So let's look at how large investors behave and follow them

Yes, the only thing is that it will take over 100 years to mine the remaining small portion of Bitcoin's emissions. Besides, this and future halvings will still have an impact on the BTC price. At least because after each halving the cost of mining one bitcoin will increase significantly. So, I wouldn't say that Bitcoin won't depend on miners in the future.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2024, 05:28:56 PM »
In fact, there is no compulsion to make everyone care about the Bitcoin Halving event,... but based on the history of Bitcoin Halving that has occurred, we have encountered a bullish market movement which has caused many holders to gain large profits in a short time. The price pump occurred after the halving... and it clearly made many people experience an increase in their portfolio.

So... anyone has the choice to care or not care about the Bitcoin Halving... and because I want to take advantage of this moment to gain greater profits, I decided to care about the 2024 Bitcoin halving moment this time.
Yeah maybe it will only serves as an indicator of something like an accumulation period for holders. For serious investors I think halving has significance but for us who can do nothing about the event I think we just don't mind it.
me too, I also like serious investors because I observed that the halving this time also didn't have any effect, I'm just waiting for the market to improve again. I want to try trading or investing in the short term but the market is not good, so it's better if I wait while enjoying a cup of coffee

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4365
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2024, 07:52:01 AM »

Yes, the only thing is that it will take over 100 years to mine the remaining small portion of Bitcoin's emissions. Besides, this and future halvings will still have an impact on the BTC price. At least because after each halving the cost of mining one bitcoin will increase significantly. So, I wouldn't say that Bitcoin won't depend on miners in the future.

The last bitcoins will be mined in just 16 years in 2040, you probably miscalculated it’s just summer because this is the first time I’ve heard about this, I knew that Bitcoin would be mined for about 30 years, we’re just years and this is the first time I’ve heard

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1104
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2024, 08:33:08 AM »
me too, I also like serious investors because I observed that the halving this time also didn't have any effect, I'm just waiting for the market to improve again. I want to try trading or investing in the short term but the market is not good, so it's better if I wait while enjoying a cup of coffee
HODLing has always been considered the best option when investing in Bitcoin, maybe with other altcoins it's safe to trade and maximise good profits from them, but with Bitcoin? It's more riskier trading with Bitcoin due to it's high volatility. Bitcoin price can't be easily manipulated like several other altcoins which makes it a risky asset to trade on.
HODLing has always been the best technique, rather than gambling with your bitcoin, why not just grab a cup of coffee and wait...

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2024, 09:04:31 AM »
Well, good thing you used you used the word "generally", for this makes answering the question a bit more easier 😅.

The thing is, the scarcier bitcoin is or becomes, the more volatile the market becomes with every buy and sell trade that is executed,  and you and I know that, the more volatile the market is, the more it becomes profitable for traders, that is, It becomes easier for traders to trade and make profit in the shortest period of time.

And it doesnt end at the above, scarcity also improves or increases the value of an asset when demand for that asset grows.
So, we can say that, with less number of bitcoins entering circulation on daily basis as a result of the halving, there is the chances that the price of bitcoin will grow significantly from its current levels when more demand for it appears.
I hope this is clear enough.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2024, 10:27:40 AM »
The last bitcoins will be mined in just 16 years in 2040, you probably miscalculated it’s just summer because this is the first time I’ve heard about this, I knew that Bitcoin would be mined for about 30 years, we’re just years and this is the first time I’ve heard

I don't know where you got the idea that the last Bitcoins will be mined in 2040, but that is definitely not true. Bitcoin will only have 32 halvings in its history, and we are only at the beginning of this journey, as only 4 of these 32 halvings have been completed. By the way, there will only be the 8th halving completed in 2040, and the reward per block will be 0.1953125 BTC. By then, there will still be 41k Bitcoins that miners will have to mine just for the next 100 years.
Here's a table to illustrate:

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG