follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Opt for the safest exchange?  (Read 1016 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Opt for the safest exchange?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2024, 09:37:27 PM »
My choice is Binance: I think a lot of the majority of cryptos have a Binance account to trade there because it's one of the top exchanges now.

Have created a Phemex account but never traded there on this exchange anyway did not complete KYC.

Coinstore. New to it now, probably an exchange with low volume levels.
I am really agree with you. Binance is most safest exchange right now. And it also largest crypto exchanger in the world. Most popular and good currency listed here. Which currency fulfil Binance Charitra and listed on Binance that currency will be good i think. Because Binance ruls are not too easy. Who fulfil it that will be good i think.

Binance huge trusted Big big investor investing Billion dollar’s in Binance without any confusion. So i will suggest for Binance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2024, 09:37:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2024, 10:40:01 PM »
My choice is Binance: I think a lot of the majority of cryptos have a Binance account to trade there because it's one of the top exchanges now.

Have created a Phemex account but never traded there on this exchange anyway did not complete KYC.

I am really agree with you. Binance is most safest exchange right now. And it also largest crypto exchanger in the world. Most popular and good currency listed here. Which currency fulfil Binance Charitra and listed on Binance that currency will be good i think. Because Binance ruls are not too easy. Who fulfil it that will be good i think.

Binance huge trusted Big big investor investing Billion dollar’s in Binance without any confusion. So i will suggest for Binance.
Talking about safe then its not really that something that could be 100% but its true that when it comes to credibility and popularity then Binance would really be having it on which most
projects do really target out on making themselves on getting listed on which it basically means or shows that how trustable and known this platform is.
In overall or in general about exchangers is that its not 100% safe specially on storing up your funds, we do know that they are on the hotseat on which regulation
issues or other potential problems could exist on which it might be ending up on having that kind of problem because of locked up funds or getting hack
and other potential issues. So we do know the drill which its common sense.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2024, 10:48:46 PM »

Talking about safe then its not really that something that could be 100% but its true that when it comes to credibility and popularity then Binance would really be having it on which most
projects do really target out on making themselves on getting listed on which it basically means or shows that how trustable and known this platform is.
In overall or in general about exchangers is that its not 100% safe specially on storing up your funds, we do know that they are on the hotseat on which regulation
issues or other potential problems could exist on which it might be ending up on having that kind of problem because of locked up funds or getting hack
and other potential issues. So we do know the drill which its common sense.
Yes i am acctually want to tell that. There has no any 100% safe exchange in cryptocurrency market. But Binance is trusted and safe from others i think. And i told it. Overall i am agree with you. I think most whales are using Binance for Trust issue.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG