follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 17272 times)

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1193
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:55:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2024, 11:08:32 PM »
I agree with your opinion, if you want to buy bitcoin for the future, then you should buy it when the price is still low. but currently the price of bitcoin is high. Maybe at the end of next year we will experience a bearish season, at that time you can buy bitcoin at its lowest point and hold for the long term. because the price of bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
You're right. Current price is quite expensive but it doesn't mean we are impossible to take profits. If we just invest for a short term, it is okay to buy now. But for the long term holding, it is better to wait for the next bearish season. Just keep the funds for buying in 2026-2027, it is probably the time for bearish season. Not sure whether the price will be higher in 2028-2029 but if there is no change, the scheme will remain the same as the current season.
It is good to invest in short term and long term as the market is favorable for investment now. We know our upcoming bull market is right around the corner and we've been going through a bitcoin halving for quite some time now so we're definitely preparing for a bull market. So, if you have the money to buy Bitcoin from the current market position, you can buy Bitcoin and hold it for a short time, but you can hold it for a long time and you can make a lot of profit. I would never say wait to hold long term I am here asking you to wait until 2026 and 2027 I would never say wait that long I would definitely recommend buying bitcoins now and sell when the market starts to move aggressively and make new ATH. I can suggest. Then you can wait to buy much lower by selling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2024, 11:08:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG