follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can Solana reach $100?  (Read 14705 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Can Solana reach $100?
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2024, 10:03:21 AM »

Solana is a very active project the rapid growth Jito's airdrop has a big impact on Solana keeping the price rising and touching above $100 and there are lots of upcoming events that will happen on Solana that I think will help Solana rise again more than $150 above this year. It is the same as ETH when Ethereum is growing years ago before it hit $1k above so I believe this is not the final price for Solana we can maybe see this coin above $500.

Solana is a potential coin and is currently showing good growth competing with BNB, once overtaking BNB even if only briefly, as BNB regained its position. Solana's price has now exceeded $100, I agree with your prediction that it could possibly reach $500 if the bitcoin price is above $150K

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2024, 10:03:21 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:44:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2024, 11:58:13 PM »
Even now, the price of SOL is at $116.19. And it will continue to change, it's just a matter of what the trend will be, will it continue to rise or will there be a slight correction? But what I'm wondering is, when will SOL reach or exceed the client's ATH? That is $260.06 in 2021. and the hope is that it will rise many fold again in the next bullish era.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2024, 08:38:58 AM »
Probably it can skyrocket above $100 because the previous all time high (ATH) was $260 before it went down to it current price now. I believe having Solana for a longer-term can make up to a  thousand dollars.
DYOR

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2024, 07:56:17 AM »

Solana is a very active project the rapid growth Jito's airdrop has a big impact on Solana keeping the price rising and touching above $100 and there are lots of upcoming events that will happen on Solana that I think will help Solana rise again more than $150 above this year. It is the same as ETH when Ethereum is growing years ago before it hit $1k above so I believe this is not the final price for Solana we can maybe see this coin above $500.

Solana is a potential coin and is currently showing good growth competing with BNB, once overtaking BNB even if only briefly, as BNB regained its position. Solana's price has now exceeded $100, I agree with your prediction that it could possibly reach $500 if the bitcoin price is above $150K
the target is 300 if bitcoin hit 100k sooner , now that bitcoin shows strong hold at  60k and above there is no doubt that we may see 500 in Solana once bitcoin break tha t 150k (if ever it will happen)
Probably it can skyrocket above $100 because the previous all time high (ATH) was $260 before it went down to it current price now. I believe having Solana for a longer-term can make up to a  thousand dollars.
DYOR
\
seriously mate? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/ Solana is sitting at 130$ now so where did you get that it will skyrocket to 100$?

Online salad daging

• Activity: 985
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2024, 11:18:51 PM »
DYOR
\
seriously mate? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/ Solana is sitting at 130$ now so where did you get that it will skyrocket to 100$?
Maybe the last time he saw $100 and now it's $130 it's a short rise as is the case with several other altcoins.

Solana still has the potential to increase to $200 or even more because the Solana ecosystem now has significant progress, more enthusiasts than before because many Defi projects or other similar projects are risking their money, look at the TVL in some Solana projects, it's hundreds of millions of dollars of money that they locked there.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1427
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:18:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2024, 11:39:33 AM »
DYOR
\
Maybe the last time he saw $100 and now it's $130 it's a short rise as is the case with several other altcoins.

Solana still has the potential to increase to $200 or even more because the Solana ecosystem now has significant progress, more enthusiasts than before because many Defi projects or other similar projects are risking their money, look at the TVL in some Solana projects, it's hundreds of millions of dollars of money that they locked there.
If it can be called an ethereum killer, then it should be priced more or near ETH right? Anyway, I think with how the cryptocurrency space is going, I believe it can go higher in price from here and it will reach more and more of the ATH and then maybe break some more.

I think it needs a catalyst to rise in price, like ETF lol.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2024, 01:21:27 PM »
DYOR
\

Not sure about that because Solana have been sitting above 100$ for months now and yet he Knew the ATH of solana around 260$.
anyway I will give that for Him as benefits of the doubt .

and about the potential of SOlana? yes that is correct as there are so much waiting for SOL to cross 200$ again anytime soon now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2024, 01:21:27 PM »

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1142
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:01:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2024, 02:20:29 PM »
If it can be called an ethereum killer, then it should be priced more or near ETH right? Anyway, I think with how the cryptocurrency space is going, I believe it can go higher in price from here and it will reach more and more of the ATH and then maybe break some more.

I think it needs a catalyst to rise in price, like ETF lol.

Even Anatoly dare not compare ethereum to Solana because reao recognize real. Ethereum isn't Solana mate in any aspect but to be fair, I will give kudos to Solana for faster transaction even when we know that it is full of spams.

Ethereum has faced their own challenges but I don't think Solana has gone through the same difficulties it has faced, the many times ethereum has dipped and survive but Solana has only experienced only one and the investors were kissed badly.

As for the ETF, I'm not sure if such is ever going to come now.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2024, 11:34:04 PM »
Solana's development is moving very quickly. This coin actually dropped when Bitcoin also dropped. However, in just one day, the coin rose by more than 10%.
And currently, the price of SOL is back to $131. This is amazing. Throughout the coin's journey, it seems like there haven't been any major obstacles. In fact, even though yesterday there was FUD, it didn't have much of an effect on the SOL price. In this case, it is possible that the SOL price could soon reach the previous ATH.

I really regret why I didn't buy this coin when it was still under $100. and I'm sure there are many like this. However, if you look at the condition and development of Solana, entering now is actually not a problem, right>? especially if it is related to long term holding.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2024, 01:47:34 PM »
Solana's development is moving very quickly. This coin actually dropped when Bitcoin also dropped. However, in just one day, the coin rose by more than 10%.
And currently, the price of SOL is back to $131. This is amazing. Throughout the coin's journey, it seems like there haven't been any major obstacles. In fact, even though yesterday there was FUD, it didn't have much of an effect on the SOL price. In this case, it is possible that the SOL price could soon reach the previous ATH.

I really regret why I didn't buy this coin when it was still under $100. and I'm sure there are many like this. However, if you look at the condition and development of Solana, entering now is actually not a problem, right>? especially if it is related to long term holding.

There is still a chance to buy when there is a correction, so don't be disappointed. Solana is a very potential coin, we can buy during corrections and set a sell target. Solana is getting more expensive now, but rest assured it will reach a new ATH beyond the previous ATH.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1255
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2024, 04:50:48 PM »
Probably it can skyrocket above $100 because the previous all time high (ATH) was $260 before it went down to it current price now. I believe having Solana for a longer-term can make up to a  thousand dollars. DYOR
So it already significantly exceeds these values. Given the current growth of BTC, it is (already) possible to raise the price of solana to $200. In the current stage of the market, it's only a matter of time. But, don't take this as a recommendation for financial action. Don't forget (at this stage), the market is maximally manipulated by the big players. Deception can be where you don't expect it to be. Before making decisions = think three times. If by chance, the market accelerates by +10% - we may see an alt season on (almost) all popular assets.

P.S.
My strategy is as simple as possible. Just as I advise to buy with a ladder, I also advise to sell an asset that has brought a good % of income with a ladder.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1163
  • Last Active: Today at 09:42:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2024, 05:18:48 PM »

There is still a chance to buy when there is a correction, so don't be disappointed. Solana is a very potential coin, we can buy during corrections and set a sell target. Solana is getting more expensive now, but rest assured it will reach a new ATH beyond the previous ATH.
The way Solana is growing, it looks like it will recover its price in a few days. Currently Solana Coin price is at $148. If donations continue to grow like this, we may see Solana Coin's new ATH even before the upcoming bull market. So for those who haven't invested I think there is still a good time to invest. Those who are preparing for investment should invest early without increasing the time, maybe you can buy from the condition now, if the price increases, you will not be able to buy from that condition later. If you feel too risky then no need to invest just watch the market and regret. I have prepared myself for Solana coin investment I will invest in this coin very soon and keep that investment at hold for the bull market.

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: Today at 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2024, 02:38:06 PM »
So it already significantly exceeds these values. Given the current growth of BTC, it is (already) possible to raise the price of solana to $200. In the current stage of the market, it's only a matter of time. But, don't take this as a recommendation for financial action. Don't forget (at this stage), the market is maximally manipulated by the big players. Deception can be where you don't expect it to be. Before making decisions = think three times. If by chance, the market accelerates by +10% - we may see an alt season on (almost) all popular assets.

P.S.
My strategy is as simple as possible. Just as I advise to buy with a ladder, I also advise to sell an asset that has brought a good % of income with a ladder.

The price increase for Solana depends on the development of this project. If Solana has a good process and more and more people use Solana, it will be easy for Solana to increase the price. It must also be remembered that Solana was created because it wanted to beat Binance Smart Chain, so indeed the process is not easy.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2024, 03:30:55 PM »

The price increase for Solana depends on the development of this project. If Solana has a good process and more and more people use Solana, it will be easy for Solana to increase the price. It must also be remembered that Solana was created because it wanted to beat Binance Smart Chain, so indeed the process is not easy.

Actually, what I read is that Solana was created to fight ethereum, in someone's opinion that makes sense. Binance smart chain is also a competitor to Solana, but according to my predictions it will be easy to beat in the next few years.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1255
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2024, 09:30:28 AM »
Pardon me, but what is Solana's development? The fact that the network goes down several times a year, can this be called development?  ;D

Let's be frank. If it wasn't for the rise of bitcoin and the news that goes with it. Solana would have continued to trade +/- in the same range it did a year ago (20$-40$).

P.S. Once the hype subsides, don't be surprised that there will be more sellers than buyers. Again, it just depends on the price of bitcoin.  ???
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██