follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Analyst Preston Pysh Warns That Bitcoin Faces Macro-Political Risk, Says It Coul  (Read 292 times)

Offline RSRS

• Activity: 955
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2022, 03:00:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Market analyst and podcaster Preston Pysh says that Bitcoin (BTC) is in danger of falling prey to a big political push that could set back BTC adoption.

In a new interview, Pysh says the narrative that Bitcoin supposedly fails the environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) test could be used to curtail the growth of the flagship cryptocurrency.

“I think the whole ESG stuff could get some type of political support. Like if I was going to throw out risks, I think it’s important for people to be realistic, and some of the risks could present themselves.

But I think the risk would be is you could have a major nation state, and let’s just use the United States as an example. Let’s say there’s a big political push that Bitcoin poses a threat to the dollar, and let’s use the ESG narrative as our tool to kind of really try to prevent this from proliferating throughout the country. And we’ll use the exchanges, and we’ll use the mining, and try to force them to not mine and all that kind of stuff. You could go down that path.”

The market analyst says that if such a push were to occur, it would delay Bitcoin adoption by some years.

“The thing that’s going to happen, at least what I would expect to happen, is it’s just going to set the Bitcoin adoption further back in the timeline…

So if you take some of the big actors – China’s already out, take the United States out. Say you do it with maybe the G7 [The Group of Seven] kind of teams up, and they all try to run this ESG thing, and they try to shut down all the mining and whatnot. I think that Bitcoin would be set back quite a few years through those types of efforts.”

Sourch
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG