follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 60869 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #600 on: March 19, 2024, 06:50:24 PM »
Before investing in any new crypto coin/tokens, you should do your own research about it. Due to the rate at which different crypto scams are every where, for me I think it is risky to invest in New crypto coin.
Look for a reliable crypto coin to invest in, to avoid loss of your money.

Research is a very important thing to do before we buy a coin, we have to understand the coin, the team and the project. It does take experience to be able to carry out accurate research and it takes a long time to learn. I prefer top coins to new projects, because of my limited time in doing research.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #600 on: March 19, 2024, 06:50:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #601 on: March 19, 2024, 10:18:54 PM »
Research is a very important thing to do before we buy a coin, we have to understand the coin, the team and the project. It does take experience to be able to carry out accurate research and it takes a long time to learn. I prefer top coins to new projects, because of my limited time in doing research.
Sometimes when you want to buy coins there are some coins that don't need to do research before buying them, one of them is buying bitcoin, we all know bitcoin is the best coin and the price movement is very good, bitcoin can provide profits for those who have a large amount of bitcoin this year.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #602 on: March 19, 2024, 10:38:07 PM »
Sometimes when you want to buy coins there are some coins that don't need to do research before buying them, one of them is buying bitcoin, we all know bitcoin is the best coin and the price movement is very good, bitcoin can provide profits for those who have a large amount of bitcoin this year.
If you want to stick into a project/coin which is really that good for long term then Bitcoin would really be your best shot on which this is something that you would really be needing to choose
but we do know that there are people or investors who would really be tending to dive in with those new coins because they do really have those plans that they would really be needing up
to make huge profits out of those projects that havent been heard off. Well yeah there are those who do able to hit up the right spot and this is something that they do really mimic out.
This is why on the time that they would really be considering out those new projects then its neither a rugpull or a successful one on which this could really be only a hit or miss.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #603 on: March 19, 2024, 11:46:44 PM »
Before investing in any new crypto coin/tokens, you should do your own research about it. Due to the rate at which different crypto scams are every where, for me I think it is risky to invest in New crypto coin.
I think most investors probably do a research before they are buying crypto coins. The problem is no all investors have good analysis, so some investors may have inappropriate research. So, there is still an opportunity of bad choices in choosing crypto coins. Moreover if the investors want to invest in new projects. It will be not too risky to invest in old projects or old coins. It is because we can learn their price history if he project development and the price growth of the coins.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #604 on: March 20, 2024, 12:29:46 AM »
Something that is new and still in its infancy has greater risks than something that is already mature, including when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Newly launched coins may have a roadmap and a good vision, but they don't have any real proof of work yet, so it's riskier to invest in a new coin. The possibility of failure is greater because the developer who wrote the description may not match investor expectations.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #605 on: March 20, 2024, 03:52:46 AM »
If we are not sure we can make a mature analysis on a new project then of course it would be better to avoid it. Because new projects do have a high level of risk and yes, that corresponds to the great potential in them.

To be able to analyze new projects requires expertise in fundamental analysis. And that requires free time and caution. And for those who are not used to it, it is difficult.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #606 on: March 20, 2024, 02:09:45 PM »
If we are not sure we can make a mature analysis on a new project then of course it would be better to avoid it. Because new projects do have a high level of risk and yes, that corresponds to the great potential in them.

To be able to analyze new projects requires expertise in fundamental analysis. And that requires free time and caution. And for those who are not used to it, it is difficult.

To be able to properly analyze new projects we must have the right analytical skills and that requires experience and time. New projects are very risky, even though the potential for large profits exists in new projects.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #606 on: March 20, 2024, 02:09:45 PM »

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1019
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:16:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #607 on: March 20, 2024, 03:14:39 PM »
Not all new projects are bad or scams. Not all new projects will do well. However, in the case of new projects, there is no reliable information about their behaviour at the initial stage. Many consider new projects as a kind of lottery. If those projects are good then they can make more profit and if bad they risk losing all their money. But as a normal investor I think they should not take risk from new projects unless they get any reliable information about that new project. Moreover, for those who are new to the crypto space, it is better to avoid new projects.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #608 on: March 20, 2024, 03:20:20 PM »

Coin research is very necessary in investing in crypto, if something goes wrong the risk of losing is very big, in this case seeking other people's opinions is very necessary but it all comes back to each individual in making decisions, which coins are good and bad and we can't blame the people around us in this case if a loss occurs

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #609 on: March 20, 2024, 03:56:14 PM »

Coin research is very necessary in investing in crypto, if something goes wrong the risk of losing is very big, in this case seeking other people's opinions is very necessary but it all comes back to each individual in making decisions, which coins are good and bad and we can't blame the people around us in this case if a loss occurs

Why should we blame other people, because in investing the risk is in our own hands. so do your own research before buying coins. If we are confident in the coins we buy, invest. Because the risk is in our own hands. DWYOR

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #610 on: March 20, 2024, 04:37:17 PM »

Why should we blame other people, because in investing the risk is in our own hands. so do your own research before buying coins. If we are confident in the coins we buy, invest. Because the risk is in our own hands. DWYOR
This is why it is never been that suggestable that you would really be listening up or depending into someones recommendation or advises because if you do let yourself that listen and basing up
with those things you do hear off then you would really be prone into investing into those shit projects which its commonly been shilled randomly. You would really be ending up
on investing on some shit. This is why it would be always better to have that DYOR thing and never ever make yourself that get easily believed into those things that you might be able to read
up or would really be able to encounter or something in between.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #611 on: March 20, 2024, 05:11:23 PM »

That's why we need to be wise as investors, because the scammers are also wise; they are not targeting a small amount, but their target is millions of dollars, and they really plan it for several months, not one day.

I think the method of doing your own research should also be correct, because if the DYOR method is wrong, for sure we can still be victims of scammers.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #612 on: March 20, 2024, 05:17:51 PM »
Be careful with new coin or token exactly by participating in pre sale project, did you know what happen SLERF are solana coins network scam the pre sale participants after developer burning all supply coins for distributing to the pre sale participants. For new coins or token is worth investing after listing on the CEX exchange market and don't invest if list only dapp exchange exactly small liquidity added by developer.
Many scammer easily create new coins or token and later scam the investor then they will create another new coins, its their habit and must be difficult when investing with new coins or tokens.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #613 on: March 21, 2024, 12:13:42 AM »
It is 100% risky to Invest on new cryptocurrency, though they are very volatile and have alot of fall and rise in the cryptocurency world, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH DYOR before investing and understand the risk that are Involved, learn more about the communities, developers and teams.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #614 on: March 21, 2024, 03:45:44 AM »
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?

Well as you said most of us get full details and update on the market analysis and price Value so it all depends on the individual perspective if to carry on but it's always risk when it comes to investing In crypto currency. It's a 50/50  choice no profit guarantee.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG