follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Drife Defi is shaping driving and riding market ecosystem with Blockchain  (Read 3398 times)

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
As DeFi rouse, freedom from all subjective type of work becomes a real focus. Staking, Farming, Vault and other related loberal plans are basically to set new ways into traditional ecosystem. Drife Finance is focusively shaping Driving and Riding market economy by the means of  blockchain technology. Offering possibility for all riders or drivers to earn over 850$ for a platform cost of 45$. Transparency and Equity are the most required key options in today's market economy.

More details on drife.io

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Drife Defi is shaping driving and riding market ecosystem with Blockchain
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 09:07:40 PM »
I checked out ::) It's really newer. Taxi drivers or riders can easily earn more now, throwing away coll to a so calling administration. Blockchain is really doing great. One thing important is the cost represents just a 5% of all earnings and mark, they can earn more with the staking option.

I think, everything ins tangible on blockchain. Good token, will kindly look into that definitely!

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 03:31:41 PM »
Blockchain technology is in this extend an avenger.  Drife is a metamorphic explained of a commission centered driving and riding market by centralised administration or in a permission way. Bringing edge to the course of traditional driving system had i say must be done. With drife Defi program, drivers can pay less fee and enjoy a total profit for themselves. Staking them on the Dapp platform and make it more. It's simply a true Dapp for making more.

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 10:16:18 PM »
Blockchain technology is in this extend an avenger.  Drife is a metamorphic explained of a commission centered driving and riding market by centralised administration or in a permission way. Bringing edge to the course of traditional driving system had i say must be done. With drife Defi program, drivers can pay less fee and enjoy a total profit for themselves. Staking them on the Dapp platform and make it more. It's simply a true Dapp for making more.

As you thought, yeah, i couldn't ever think a blockchain based platform trying to help Taxi drivers. I think a chance for most of them to come into crypto space and discover the biggest advantages. Hey! Driving and riders market capitalised millions of dollars between. Don't you feel it as a great stake for Drife finance?  You can tell more about it after your rousing research?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 10:19:01 PM by CARDi Fort »

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 12:01:40 PM »

As you thought, yeah, i couldn't ever think a blockchain based platform trying to help Taxi drivers. I think a chance for most of them to come into crypto space and discover the biggest advantages. Hey! Driving and riders market capitalised millions of dollars between. Don't you feel it as a great stake for Drife finance?  You can tell more about it after your rousing research?

Haha, none of us can say more or go over what's readable on the platform and being conveyed by the community managers. Those guys are quite professional so far! for reason, the riders or drivers are not living their passion at 100%. Obviously, those are passionate jobs! riding all the day is not a joke folk. As satoshi genesis, blockchain is the breaking of dependency ices by the internet. Then low fee, no tax and high return, Rn; +100% APR + NFTs for Drife early supporters. So good to read about it. Isn't ?

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 06:23:22 PM »

Haha, none of us can say more or go over what's readable on the platform and being conveyed by the community managers. Those guys are quite professional so far! for reason, the riders or drivers are not living their passion at 100%. Obviously, those are passionate jobs! riding all the day is not a joke folk. As satoshi genesis, blockchain is the breaking of dependency ices by the internet. Then low fee, no tax and high return, Rn; +100% APR + NFTs for Drife early supporters. So good to read about it. Isn't ?

Good, you reiterated some cool aspect of it, surely, drivers and riders are given the right to govern themselves. More things are discovered when you enter blog or the white paper. You know, we got nothing more than Freedom, subjectivity is far beyond human nature and centralised power controls almost everything. As for me, the main reason why of DeFi. So easy and sample as it sound has led many project such as Drife to think about drivers conditions. They can use $DRF as a store of value or diversify to interact in crypto economy.

Offline Jessica Fox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 12, 2022, 01:14:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 04:15:01 PM »
So big English all around here. Is Drife working like Uber ? If yes Uber is quite above the new ones for sure. So what i denoted is only the blockchain division or the field of development as a permissionless way as you both argued. Understandably, there's skyrocketing fee on Uber and pretty own by a commission ot workers :).

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 04:15:01 PM »

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2021, 08:48:46 PM »
So big English all around here. Is Drife working like Uber ? If yes Uber is quite above the new ones for sure. So what i denoted is only the blockchain division or the field of development as a permissionless way as you both argued. Understandably, there's skyrocketing fee on Uber and pretty own by a commission ot workers :).

Inner mind, you make good point there, comparing it wih uber or something else is not the right thing to do. The thing is the solutions, human needs solutions and want to have the control of the course of their destiny ( socially talking) Drife is in simple terms, dealing with the cost and the earning of drivers. Preferably, low cost but with many advantages is very admired. aha

Offline Jessica Fox

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2021, 12:44:26 PM »
Alright, i got you!  Cab association are you? Trying to work out something for Cad Service or what your category like developers trying to help the system? There's Platform offering same services as well but i do agree low salaries, demands of drivers still a problem. Hopefully having replies to those queries.

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 10:36:40 PM »
Alright, i got you!  Cab association are you? Trying to work out something for Cad Service or what your category like developers trying to help the system? There's Platform offering same services as well but i do agree low salaries, demands of drivers still a problem. Hopefully having replies to those queries.

Good, question, but the idea can come from any developpers, in this time or coming ones, people will always sick for freedom, cost averaging and more utilityassociated with rewards is all we want. Drife, make sure to consider the incentives and loyalty program. $DRF is no wonder token. A mattter of time for it to get all sucess.

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2021, 01:54:03 PM »

Good, question, but the idea can come from any developpers, in this time or coming ones, people will always sick for freedom, cost averaging and more utilityassociated with rewards is all we want. Drife, make sure to consider the incentives and loyalty program. $DRF is no wonder token. A mattter of time for it to get all sucess.

Missed lof of things right, no longer a matter of time for it has already partnered with some well known taxi drivers and strategic partnership to create insights to the platform, i think a good way to keep up with the growth. A fairer and more reliable ride-hailing mode.

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2021, 03:13:08 PM »
This thread is looking good, i like that, but please hold on! my question is how sustainable will be in at the long run, of course, drivers are suffering whilst the time and they're earning just split of the whole revenues made added to huge taxes! Hilarious; I guess the post has enough understanding of a possibility of success of the whole program? All the way good IMO

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2021, 08:27:13 PM »
It's very sustainable, simply basing on these facts: Ride-hailing, as a multi-billion-dollar venture, has influenced many urban and suburban regions to a large degree, bringing new scopes to drivers’ economic empowerment.

Uber, and other substitutes are charging high commissions from the drivers from the total fare, for every ride! That's the problem. Drife will defintely cope with it

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 11:26:30 PM »
It's very sustainable, simply basing on these facts: Ride-hailing, as a multi-billion-dollar venture, has influenced many urban and suburban regions to a large degree, bringing new scopes to drivers’ economic empowerment.

Uber, and other substitutes are charging high commissions from the drivers from the total fare, for every ride! That's the problem. Drife will defintely cope with it

Sure, it's well stated by the team in the whitepaper, expertises and plummy developments! This must be praised so high, I am not a driver to be honest, but all of them should start thinking about freedom and once aquented should get stocked on Drife finance.

Offline Jessica Fox

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2021, 02:34:11 PM »

Sure, it's well stated by the team in the whitepaper, expertises and plummy developments! This must be praised so high, I am not a driver to be honest, but all of them should start thinking about freedom and once aquented should get stocked on Drife finance.

I definitely want to join the project now. How to start. Must i be a Driver or working in such a company to be eligible. What are the process or the requirements if any of course. Hopefully a good turn out!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG