follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why I’m bullish on USDT and Kava 🔥  (Read 1330 times)

Offline joyung

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 18, 2023, 06:45:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
Why I’m bullish on USDT and Kava 🔥
« on: June 23, 2023, 04:48:23 AM »
As you may have heard, USDT, the world’s leading stablecoin, is launching on Kava, a layer-1 blockchain that supports both Cosmos SDK and Ethereum Virtual Machine. This is a game-changer for the crypto space, and here’s why. USDT is the most trusted and widely used stablecoin, with over $60 billion in circulation. It provides stability, liquidity, and transparency for traders, investors, and users around the world. Kava is a fast, scalable, and secure blockchain that enables cross-chain interoperability and DeFi innovation. It hosts several protocols, such as HARD Protocol, Kava Swap, and Kava Lend, that offer various ways to earn with crypto assets. By bringing USDT to Kava, Tether is opening up new opportunities for us to access the diverse and growing Cosmos ecosystem with ease and convenience. We can use USDT as a bridge currency, a collateral asset, or a yield generator on different zones on Cosmos. This will increase the demand and utility of both USDT and Kava tokens, and drive more value to the network.

I’m super bullish on this partnership and I think it will benefit both projects and their communities. What about you? Do you share my optimism? Share your thoughts below. #USDT #Kava #Cosmos #DeFi

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Why I’m bullish on USDT and Kava 🔥
« on: June 23, 2023, 04:48:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline GraysonDigital

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: August 08, 2023, 02:11:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Topic Starter First Post
Re: Why I’m bullish on USDT and Kava 🔥
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 11:52:36 PM »
what are some technical features of the kava platform that stand out to you? the layer 1 space is pretty competitive.

Offline Ananya Bushra

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: September 08, 2023, 10:05:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter
Re: Why I’m bullish on USDT and Kava 🔥
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 08:58:25 PM »
USDC, DAI etc of the KAVA chain got depegged bcz those were issued by multichain. But, USDT is still pegged/Okay cuz it's directly related to the native USDT( tether). That is why tokens issued by third parties are better avoided.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG