follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [We got BTC Spot ETF] We are waiting for big news about BTC Spot ETF  (Read 2584 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: [We got BTC Spot ETF] We are waiting for big news about BTC Spot ETF
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2024, 09:35:00 PM »
Yeah, best time to DCA in preparation for the next possible new ATH in the year 2025 timeframe. I also have a small hodlings which is intended for long term investment and hopefully what we have on our wallets will bring good news to me and you next year. 😁
Soon the bull run will start and usually this happens when the halving has been carried out and a few months later there will be a very crazy price increase because all the miners' savings have run out, they are having difficulty getting Bitcoin so many will buy Bitcoin at high prices. and influence Altcoin price movements.
I think already bull run session has been starred. Gradually and some times speedily Bitcoin and altcoin price increasing. We saw 2/3 days ago Bitcoin price touch ATH of bitcoin price. I think it is Affect of Bitcoin spot ETF approval. Huge ETF trading happening so volume also increasing regularly. So Bitcoin price increasing and it will huge increase there has no doubt.

Now bitcoin price is near about $67200 and i think within short time Bitcoin price will hit $100k there has no doubt. When US government approved Bitcoin Spot ETF then Bull session started i think.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2024, 09:35:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2024, 10:16:17 PM »
I think already bull run session has been starred. Gradually and some times speedily Bitcoin and altcoin price increasing. We saw 2/3 days ago Bitcoin price touch ATH of bitcoin price. I think it is Affect of Bitcoin spot ETF approval. Huge ETF trading happening so volume also increasing regularly. So Bitcoin price increasing and it will huge increase there has no doubt.

Now bitcoin price is near about $67200 and i think within short time Bitcoin price will hit $100k there has no doubt. When US government approved Bitcoin Spot ETF then Bull session started i think.
Yes, you are right, currently it may have entered a bull run which usually occurs marked by several altcoins making very sharp price increases, but as you mentioned there is still a bull run that has yet to come from Ethereum, many are waiting for an ETF for Ethereum which has the potential to increase the price of Ethereum when the ETF accepts Ethereum into its market listing.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2024, 10:29:30 PM »

Yes, you are right, currently it may have entered a bull run which usually occurs marked by several altcoins making very sharp price increases, but as you mentioned there is still a bull run that has yet to come from Ethereum, many are waiting for an ETF for Ethereum which has the potential to increase the price of Ethereum when the ETF accepts Ethereum into its market listing.
Yes i think now we are in real bull session. All cryptocurrency price are increasing. Also Ethereum price increasing but it’s price increasing slowly. I think within short time Ethereum ETF will be approved. And then Ethereum price will more up. And i think Then Ethereum price will touch minimum $10k.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2024, 11:50:21 PM »
Yes i think now we are in real bull session. All cryptocurrency price are increasing. Also Ethereum price increasing but it’s price increasing slowly. I think within short time Ethereum ETF will be approved. And then Ethereum price will more up. And i think Then Ethereum price will touch minimum $10k.
As you can see, many cryptocurrency prices have indeed increased, but not all altcoins have done that. I really hope that the price of Ethereum will rise to the figure you mentioned, but I also think that with increasingly higher transaction costs and the supply that Ethereum has is too much, imagine if they have been mining since last year, when the price rises to $10k, many people will become rich.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:27:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2024, 09:17:23 PM »
As you can see, many cryptocurrency prices have indeed increased, but not all altcoins have done that. I really hope that the price of Ethereum will rise to the figure you mentioned, but I also think that with increasingly higher transaction costs and the supply that Ethereum has is too much, imagine if they have been mining since last year, when the price rises to $10k, many people will become rich.
Over the past few weeks, ETH price has increased significantly and reached the $4K price range, it has performed better than most of the remaining ALTS in the market, although weaker than SOL or memecoins ^^
After BTC is pumped thanks to the BTC Spot ETF, the money usually flows to ETH and we have seen what is happening. Other ALTS need to wait more, don't forget that BTC Halving hasn't happened yet.

Ethereum has just had a successful DenCun upgrade, the fees on Layer-2 solutions are cheaper and users can experience them easily. The next upgrades may directly reduce transaction fees on Ethereum Layer-1, let's wait!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2024, 12:45:33 PM »

Prices of all cryptocurrency were increased but now the market is red and bitcoin reduces to 66k$ from 73k$ but this looks like a correction which will surely increase when condition become favorable. Ethereum and all other altcoins are also reduced in worth so many people will sell their coins due to panic but most believer of bitcoin will stand firm on their position.

Only those will become rich who don't change their mind with changing market conditions so hopefully the bitcoin will again reach to 73k$ and with same upward movements ethereum will also become green and in current month may be it reaches to 5k if market turns green again.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2024, 09:05:03 PM »
Prices of all cryptocurrency were increased but now the market is red and bitcoin reduces to 66k$ from 73k$ but this looks like a correction which will surely increase when condition become favorable. Ethereum and all other altcoins are also reduced in worth so many people will sell their coins due to panic but most believer of bitcoin will stand firm on their position.

Only those will become rich who don't change their mind with changing market conditions so hopefully the bitcoin will again reach to 73k$ and with same upward movements ethereum will also become green and in current month may be it reaches to 5k if market turns green again.
I believe that the positive impact of BTC Spot ETF on BTC price and the crypto market will take place in the long term, meaning by 2025. It is possible that BTC Spot ETF is the reason why BTC has a new ATH before halving and surprises the whole market. I think the current correction of BTC is necessary to be able to re-accumulate and then continue to grow stronger. If BTC price does not re-accumulate, a crash can happen and harm the whole market.

The cooling of BTC's upward momentum can help ALTS get large inflows, as ETH, SOL and AVAX are having when investors start looking for bigger opportunities in ALTS. The rotation of money flow between BTC and ALTS is necessary for the bullrun to last longer, token prices to be pushed higher and the market to mature.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2024, 09:05:03 PM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2024, 08:10:26 PM »
I believe that the positive impact of BTC Spot ETF on BTC price and the crypto market will take place in the long term, meaning by 2025. It is possible that BTC Spot ETF is the reason why BTC has a new ATH before halving and surprises the whole market. I think the current correction of BTC is necessary to be able to re-accumulate and then continue to grow stronger. If BTC price does not re-accumulate, a crash can happen and harm the whole market.

The cooling of BTC's upward momentum can help ALTS get large inflows, as ETH, SOL and AVAX are having when investors start looking for bigger opportunities in ALTS. The rotation of money flow between BTC and ALTS is necessary for the bullrun to last longer, token prices to be pushed higher and the market to mature.

Yes this can be a cause of huge pump that move bitcoin towards the price of 73k$ which we have never seen before. Most of the time price goes down and people think that Bull season has come to end but that is not the case but actually correction is needed when price goes more higher and also it gives us an opportunity so we can buy bitcoin once again at lower worth.

There are lots of altcoins for investment currently but picking up any coin will not give you profit at the time of halving therefore choose altcoins when you get satisfied about its investment after a research. Ethereum and Solana are better choices and nobody should forget to buy these at affordable worth so halving can become most worthy for you.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2024, 08:51:20 PM »
Ever since this, everything changed. Now today I hear that Blackrock is dealing with ETH as well, and really pushing for it, now that they figured out exactly what they need to make this happen, there is no reason for them to not have ETH neither, that could very well happen. They could do this basically for any decentralized currency, so stuff like XRP and BNB are out because they have owners that control it, but they can do it even for something as silly as Doge to be fair, doubt they would but I am just pointing out how that works. If ETH works, then the price will skyrocket once again but I bet it will take a long time to happen.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2024, 09:14:33 PM »
Ever since this, everything changed. Now today I hear that Blackrock is dealing with ETH as well, and really pushing for it, now that they figured out exactly what they need to make this happen, there is no reason for them to not have ETH neither, that could very well happen. They could do this basically for any decentralized currency, so stuff like XRP and BNB are out because they have owners that control it, but they can do it even for something as silly as Doge to be fair, doubt they would but I am just pointing out how that works. If ETH works, then the price will skyrocket once again but I bet it will take a long time to happen.
I think BlackRock and other ETF providers will only choose the best cryptos to create Spot ETFs in order to attract traditional investors. Currently, we only have BTC Spot ETF because BTC is the crypto King, ETH Spot ETF is still pending approval, and no other Spot ETF has been proposed, even XRP Spot ETF when XRP has been declared not a security. Perhaps it is too early for us to think about Spot ETFs based on other crypto assets in the market.

In the meantime, we are still enjoying the positive impact of BTC Spot ETF on the entire crypto market. We are having Net outflows and BTC price has adjusted to $60K, I think next week will be a decisive moment for BTC: if BTC price falls below $60K, we will see a big adjustment. On the contrary: I think we will soon have 100K at halving ^^