follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving  (Read 4527 times)

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
Re: Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2024, 02:16:47 AM »
Holding until now certainly gives 2x the profit, it looks very easy because it only holds a few months.
But it causes tremendous mental turmoil, there has to be planning for the long term and doing DCA when the price crashes again.

It seems very logical to buy in the downturn, but emotion counts for a lot at that time
I get tired of seeing people posting that if it hits 20k they'll buy more BTC, or that if it's worth 15k again, they'll sell everything and buy BTC, but those same people are the ones who, if it drops to 20k, will be frightened by the fall and won't buy out of fear
Those who are cold-blooded and patient get nice rewards with BTC, as you said yourself, you bought below 20k and today you've already made more than 2x on BTC

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2024, 02:16:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline lionheart78

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:13:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Good 1000 Posts 500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2024, 03:08:02 AM »

What do you think, will you still continue to buy Bitcoin?

Why not?  Bitcoin is known to surge months after the halving, even though Bitcoin market may goes sideways right after the halving event, its history shows that Bitcoin records its ATH months after the halving.
-Will you continue to HodL Bitcoin?

If I am able I would love to hodl Bitcoin, there is more profit the longer we hodl it and wait for numerous Bitcoin halvings.

-If you saw the price of Bitcoin drop significantly to 22,400 USD, how would you feel?

It is normal, Bitcoin is highly volatile market, anything can happen but we seen that Bitcoin is able to recover and eventually make new records of ATH.
-What prayer did you say when Bitcoin touched the price of 22,400 USD?

Nothing...

Offline Mr.right85

• Activity: 722
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 11:47:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Starter Topic Starter 500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2024, 09:26:51 AM »
It is almost natural for humans and in this case pro Bitcoin investors to have some number of expectation on Bitcoin. History have thought us that, we don't get to experience a bear market after the halving as; having a significant drop up to $22,000 from current price, that's way half of the price and that puts price back within the bear markets zone.

That haven't been the case if we look at what the charts has dine previously.  What we often have is a slight drop, followed by a push from the pulls to set new highs and records.

In the event  that history doesn't get to repeat, it becomes easy still to bank on the many times Bitcoin have dropped and pushed back up to enable you see a buying opportunity in the dump.

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2024, 09:34:10 AM »
-If you saw the price of Bitcoin drop significantly to 22,400 USD, how would you feel?
Let me start by quoting the comment I made months ago on the Bitcointalk forum regarding the history of the halving and how prices have been moving, which is sometimes last year.

Link

So far we have had three halvings, and the fourth is fast approaching, and funny enough, we always do have some sort of crisis, or will I say some price dump, on or before the Bitcoin halving, which usually drops the price of Bitcoin drastically to its lowest level compared to its ATH.

1. As we know, the first halving happened in 2012, and during this time, the price dump happened just a year before the halving, which was In 2011, when the price fell from $30 to $2. And this was as a result of the Mt. Gox exchange hack incident, in which a total of about 850,000 Bitcoins were stolen.

2. The second one was 2016, and the price dump was in 2014. After the price pumped in December 2013 and reached a new all-time high of $1200, the next month, January 2014, the price fell below $550, and this was as a result of the Announcement made by China, who have always been against crypto, which states "Bitcoin was not a currency and could not be used as a form of payment."

3. The most recent halving occurred in 2020, which was the one I experienced, but before the halving, the price had already reduced from its all-time high, which it achieved in December 2017, which was about $20k+, but within a period of a year, there was a global regulatory attack on ICOs (Initial coin offerings), just as the SEC is attacking Security tokens. Back then, the regulators requested exchanges comply with what they called "Anti-money laundering (AML). This, I believe, was when AML and KYC became mandatory for most of the centralized exchanges out there. The pressure that came with this resulted in the price crash from $20k+ to its lowest of $3,500 in December 2018.

So even if price drops below 50% of where we had it before the halving, it's not new, and it won't change the fact that we can still see a new bull run. It happens, and when that happens, it's important for us to take advantage of the opportunity and buy as many as we can. Why wait for price correction and a new bull run to come? We can't expect the bull run to come this year as there are many unforeseen challenges that always hit bitcoin on or before the halving.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 09:39:54 AM by Nwada001 »

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2024, 11:21:06 AM »

Nothing...
lionheart78 ehhaaa, how are you now? Are you loyal to Bitcoin which you want to hold since 2014?

You don't need to "pray" if Bitcoin drops to 20,000 USD because you have had it since 2014, my respect for you is higher than the Bitcoin I own.
Even when the price drops to 5000 USD for 1 Bitcoin, you still don't need to "pray" because in 2014 the price of Bitcoin was still below 1000 USD, right?
But if it is true that Bitcoin drops to a price of 5000 USD, maybe many investors will panic, traders will suffer losses due to being hit by Liquid and you will definitely continue to buy more Bitcoin, I believe that because I believe your experience is very extensive regarding Bitcoin.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Online IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2024, 11:39:29 AM »
Holding until now certainly gives 2x the profit, it looks very easy because it only holds a few months.
But it causes tremendous mental turmoil, there has to be planning for the long term and doing DCA when the price crashes again.

It seems very logical to buy in the downturn, but emotion counts for a lot at that time
I get tired of seeing people posting that if it hits 20k they'll buy more BTC, or that if it's worth 15k again, they'll sell everything and buy BTC, but those same people are the ones who, if it drops to 20k, will be frightened by the fall and won't buy out of fear
Those who are cold-blooded and patient get nice rewards with BTC, as you said yourself, you bought below 20k and today you've already made more than 2x on BTC
For people who have bought Bitcoin at a price of $20k, they should have made a withdrawal of profits at the current price, which reached more than $40k, and they should wait for the price to go down again, which will probably happen in the next few weeks because all this time I have seen Bitcoin's chart increase. The price will not last long and will definitely have a moment to fall again, and that's when we enter with all the profits we have obtained.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2024, 12:41:11 PM »

For people who have bought Bitcoin at a price of $20k, they should have made a withdrawal of profits at the current price, which reached more than $40k, and they should wait for the price to go down again, which will probably happen in the next few weeks because all this time I have seen Bitcoin's chart increase. The price will not last long and will definitely have a moment to fall again, and that's when we enter with all the profits we have obtained.

Everyone has different strategies when buying BTC or any other cryptocurrency. Some prefer to speculate and take profits at the first opportunity, while others prefer to hold assets for several years. Of course, now there is a possibility that the BTC price may start to fall, but I personally don't think it will be a prolonged fall.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2024, 12:41:11 PM »

Online bounceback

• Activity: 817
  • Last Active: Today at 09:14:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2024, 01:10:41 PM »
I have difference ideas when investing in bitcoin since have bad bad news its moment to buy back bitcoin and sell later when sharing good news, I think before halving have many good news and moment for selling bitcoin although many people expected with much profitable after halving. Many investors have buy many bitcoin prepare for halving time, I don't sure they keep hold bitcoin after halving and before halving is time for us selling on higher price and buy back later after halving due many investor sold their bitcoin assets.
Don't be hype when many people buy bitcoin and raise to higher price but keep hold it, take profit when bitcoin on higher price and buy back later after going down.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2024, 01:30:15 PM »

For those who only focus on trading, it could be a good idea
However, as I said a few posts ago, this is my third cycle in cryptos, and I know that when BTC starts to rise, it's very difficult to catch those dips and you can miss a good opportunity later on

My strategy is really HODL, I'm not a good trader and I find it extremely difficult to overcome the simple hold of BTC for a long period of time
If you look in the forums or on X, you'll see that there are people still waiting for the 15k BTC to buy... :D

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:21:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2024, 02:37:32 PM »
-What do you think, will you still continue to buy Bitcoin?

Why will you sell BTC because it dropped to $22k, when we have seen prices < $5k. I don't think BTC will drop to that price after the halving, but even if it happens it is an opportunity to buy BTC for a cheaper price. To be honest i don't see any problem in this and i don't see it as something to worry about.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 02:40:47 PM by Z-tight »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2024, 05:26:34 PM »
To be honest i don't see any problem in this and i don't see it as something to worry about.
Something that I am really worried about is whether our mentality will be disturbed or not when Bitcoin drops below the price of 5000 USD.
When it comes to money or funds that can be said to be ready to always be available to buy more Bitcoin, we can just look to other financial institutions, I mean borrowing or whatever.
And I also have the mindset that when Bitcoin drops to 5000 USD then I will borrow money from my mother to be able to buy more Bitcoin, but the mental problem when the price of Bitcoin dumps is what has been my thinking until now.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2024, 05:56:19 PM »
-What do you think, will you still continue to buy Bitcoin?

Why will you sell BTC because it dropped to $22k, when we have seen prices < $5k. I don't think BTC will drop to that price after the halving, but even if it happens it is an opportunity to buy BTC for a cheaper price. To be honest i don't see any problem in this and i don't see it as something to worry about.
How do you feel when you see the price of Bitcoin rising again and now the price has reached more than $40k a few days ago? You should not rush to sell the BTC assets you own, BTC still has the opportunity to become very expensive due to the influence of a very limited supply. and as demand increases, many people will want to buy Bitcoin.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2024, 06:02:30 PM »
To me there is nothing to feel sad about because I already have the knowledge how the price is being manipulate over some times so seeing bitcoin dipping unexpectedly won't warrant me to start panicking over time, we know there are things possibly to happened which includes price increase or price decrease there not above this to happened. Whenever an investor already have this knowledge I don't think s/he will have to panic over the price rather would sees it as opportunity to accumulate enough volume of bitcoin to add to their portfolio.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2024, 10:46:58 PM »
Depending on each trader's target, If they buy bitcoin at $20k and hold it for the long term, they will not sell it.
Even when the market is crashing, they will buy back to accumulate more bitcoin assets.

There is nothing better than the long run, no panic and still having spare money to buy.
Make sure the main price target is reached or when the ATH is just reached, which is everyone's main target.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2024, 11:32:47 PM »
First of all, we have to really understand that one of the characteristics of Bitcoin is its price volatility, which we cannot control and cannot make it stable. so we have to be really prepared for the volatile characteristics of Bitcoin. so we can take the most appropriate steps for us in dealing with this volatility wisely and precisely. In fact, this volatility can be used to get quite high profits for both traders and investors.

The second is that we also have to understand that Bitcoin in particular has very different cycles, namely bearish and bullish eras. and this cycle will continue to happen, so no matter what, we also have to be able to take advantage of this moment. As traders, maybe we have to do a deeper analysis of each market condition because it is short term so it really depends on volatility at any time to make a profit. Meanwhile, for long-term investors, this moment can be utilized as best as possible for us or all of them to get optimal profits. namely by collecting and buying as much Bitcoin as we can, especially during a bearish era or heading into a bullrun. then we can take profit during the next bullish era.

So once again it will depend on how we take advantage of Bitcoin market conditions. Personally, I don't have a problem and still continue to believe in Bitcoin if we can optimize all conditions to make a profit.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG