follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you think is enough to hold?  (Read 4738 times)

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1054
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: How do you think is enough to hold?
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2024, 11:47:26 AM »

It would be ridiculous if we took out a loan to invest in crypto, because crypto is unpredictable. We should use cold money to invest, not money from debt that we have to think about paying back in installments every month.

Loans and investments can be only in one case, only when you buy profitable real estate and rent out daily, controlling this process yourself, and even then there are risks, but to take loans to invest in cryptocurrencies is very dumb)

Loans to buy real estate that are rented out daily provide profits that can be used to pay loan interest each month. but loans to invest in crypto, I think this is not appropriate and too risky. Crypto is unpredictable and highly volatile. So, If we want to invest in crypto better use free money

I would even put it differently, money in investing in cryptocurrency should be used only those that you are ready to practically lose, it is about those that you want to invest in those projects that are not in the top, even investing in bitcoin you should be ready to forget about this money perhaps for several years.
You both hold enough reason to defend your answers, and you know what, you both make sense.

If you take a loan and invest it in cryptocurrency, we can see it as a good and bad decision. Why? Because if you take a loan, it means you need to have a passive income to pay the loan every month, if you don't have any money to pay that loan, you will end up selling your investment to fulfill the balance of your loan. If you do have a stable job, then there's nothing wrong with that as long as you can pay your debt. You can simply think of it as you are doing DCA, though you purchased in a lump sum using the money you loaned.

On the other side, it is also correct. If you take a loan and do not use it on something like business to provide you with a passive income, you will never be able to pay your loan. You will only make yourself have a hard time until you settle your debt. If you use it somewhere and make it as your passive income where you can pay your debt and an additional income, that would be also good.

You both justify your opinions, it's just a matter of how you consider things like how you take an action using your own method, the timing of your investment/loan, or how can you handle the risk of your decision.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2024, 11:47:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2024, 04:26:34 PM »
Don't forget about targets and future events. Suppose we target selling BTC at $75k and the next moment is the BTC halving. Of course it has a high probability of hitting $75k soon and also after that you can sell it without having to hold any longer.

In my opinion, the purpose of holding is to avoid unstable emotions which are usually caused by prices experiencing a dump. Usually people's fears make worse decisions.

Makes sense :)
Taking profits at the price level at which we want to sell or buy an asset to take profit is the goal of all investors.
To maintain stability and increase investment value, cut loss, stop loss, and Hodl are strategies that can be implemented to maximize profits.
Knowing the purpose of investing will align our plans and financial situation.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2024, 05:53:14 PM »
Don't forget about targets and future events. Suppose we target selling BTC at $75k and the next moment is the BTC halving. Of course it has a high probability of hitting $75k soon and also after that you can sell it without having to hold any longer.

In my opinion, the purpose of holding is to avoid unstable emotions which are usually caused by prices experiencing a dump. Usually people's fears make worse decisions.

Makes sense :)
Taking profits at the price level at which we want to sell or buy an asset to take profit is the goal of all investors.
To maintain stability and increase investment value, cut loss, stop loss, and Hodl are strategies that can be implemented to maximize profits.
Knowing the purpose of investing will align our plans and financial situation.

It really takes a good and accurate analyst to look at the market, even though we know crypto is very volatile and unpredictable. but as you suggested cut loss, stop loss, and Hodl are strategies that we can use when investing. For now, I prefer to hold and buy back some coins which I predict will increase in price again.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2024, 09:20:31 PM »
Long term hodling is the answer to the bitcoin investment. If you invest in long term and the price drops then you continue the hodling until the price rise again. Because if you invest for short term, the profit that you will get will not be enough but though if you are a new investor, you will be very happy to see small profit from the investment but the old investors will not.  Bitcoin investment is not for those who are planning to make money in the short period nod time but for a long investment. And that is why when someone is planning to invest in Bitcoin he should invest in the dip and hodle for a long period of time.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2024, 10:32:08 PM »
Every crypto investor who understands the crypto market would like to hold bitcoin for the long term, not for the short term. The crypto investor is holding bitcoin because he or she believes that by holding bitcoin for the long term, they are into profits. After all, bitcoin is meant to soar during the halving season which will take 4 years. And whatever price you bought bitcoin, there is the possibility that it will skyrocket above that price in the long run. However, no need for one to feel scared when the value of bitcoin declines in price but let it serve as an opportunity for them to acquire more bitcoin.

Offline Amphenomenon

• Activity: 342
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Good Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2024, 05:38:29 AM »

It would be ridiculous if we took out a loan to invest in crypto, because crypto is unpredictable. We should use cold money to invest, not money from debt that we have to think about paying back in installments every month.

Loans and investments can be only in one case, only when you buy profitable real estate and rent out daily, controlling this process yourself, and even then there are risks, but to take loans to invest in cryptocurrencies is very dumb)
I don't see it as dumb and won't accept the fact that it's risky but with proper sense of the market will help, imagine getting taking loan after bitcoin ETF has been accepted its good since we know this was among the influence for a ATH . Now during bitcoin halving if I take loans to stack more bitcoin there is a little chance I'm going to be at a lost.

There's a risk also in taking loans to invest in real estate which is reduced with the type of real estate you choose just like taking loans for bitcoin knowing were the market is tending to is really important to be successful
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2024, 07:04:09 AM »

You both hold enough reason to defend your answers, and you know what, you both make sense.

If you take a loan and invest it in cryptocurrency, we can see it as a good and bad decision. Why? Because if you take a loan, it means you need to have a passive income to pay the loan every month, if you don't have any money to pay that loan, you will end up selling your investment to fulfill the balance of your loan. If you do have a stable job, then there's nothing wrong with that as long as you can pay your debt. You can simply think of it as you are doing DCA, though you purchased in a lump sum using the money you loaned.

On the other side, it is also correct. If you take a loan and do not use it on something like business to provide you with a passive income, you will never be able to pay your loan. You will only make yourself have a hard time until you settle your debt. If you use it somewhere and make it as your passive income where you can pay your debt and an additional income, that would be also good.

You both justify your opinions, it's just a matter of how you consider things like how you take an action using your own method, the timing of your investment/loan, or how can you handle the risk of your decision.

You are painting a utopia for investment, but this is a delusion, it doesn’t work like that, in general, investing itself implies that you do not work somewhere for someone, but already have a stable income (perhaps not very large), simply because you could simply be fired and you will not be able to meet your monthly payments.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2024, 07:04:09 AM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2024, 02:00:36 PM »

I don't see it as dumb and won't accept the fact that it's risky but with proper sense of the market will help, imagine getting taking loan after bitcoin ETF has been accepted its good since we know this was among the influence for a ATH . Now during bitcoin halving if I take loans to stack more bitcoin there is a little chance I'm going to be at a lost.

There's a risk also in taking loans to invest in real estate which is reduced with the type of real estate you choose just like taking loans for bitcoin knowing were the market is tending to is really important to be successful

It all depends on your ability to analyze the market, if you want to take out a loan and invest in bitcoin and not experience losses, do it. But I didn't dare to do it because it was very risky. I prefer to take out a loan for real estate because it is easier to predict the selling price at a later date.

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2024, 08:43:08 PM »
~ ~ ~

It really takes a good and accurate analyst to look at the market, even though we know crypto is very volatile and unpredictable. but as you suggested cut loss, stop loss, and Hodl are strategies that we can use when investing. For now, I prefer to hold and buy back some coins which I predict will increase in price again.

Everyone has their strategy, depending on their investment goals
and I will not say that the strategy I apply is the best way.
If you think Hodl and buyback is the most suitable method, go ahead. Your money, your rules...
Don't worry, All roads lead to Rome... And there are many ways to succeed.
Keep Hodl and buy the dips... All the best for you :)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2024, 09:19:20 PM »
~ ~ ~

If you think Hodl and buyback is the most suitable method, go ahead. Your money, your rules...

I think that is an "Amen", basically that is what it is about when we are in a market as large as that of bitcoin, things can happen very differently because things can be expanded to scenarios that we hardly imagine, I have always sought to Obtain very good Things about Bitcoin , and I have Tried to do a lot of trading with its movements, but I have realized that when the ideas run out and I do not have the vision of the correct market, it is to do hdl, for Me it is the safest strategy in the world, It doesn't matter if the price goes Down , you have to have full Trust that things Will turn out well, and that takes time and a lot of Patience.

But what you say about Buying Back and buying in the Dip, only in Bitcoin, for me is only the smartest thing, clear in my way of thinking and my way of seeing the Market bought from what most traders will do, the way of the investor is to have much patience.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2024, 09:24:50 PM »

I would like to reckon that the fear is also what results to some folks making wrong decision, well not for those that know the full purpose of them actually holding their coins. Many people hold their Bitcoin but are victim to making of wrong choices when it comes that particular period that the price experience short dip. The reason why I say this is because I have seen alot of my friends who are claiming to hold swap their coins to stable coins due to the fact that the drastic downward movement of Bitcoin still scares them.

Offline Amphenomenon

• Activity: 342
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Good Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2024, 09:10:10 AM »

You are painting a utopia for investment, but this is a delusion, it doesn’t work like that, in general, investing itself implies that you do not work somewhere for someone, but already have a stable income (perhaps not very large), simply because you could simply be fired and you will not be able to meet your monthly payments.
Frankly you're right before venturing for a loan, you should at least create the worse case scenario were what you are investing it on may fail or the means of payment may fail and then what will be your alternative to get the idea of the burden you may place on your self and to know if taking that loan worth it .

This shouldn't matter for bitcoin, real estate or any other investment since there is a risk in every investment though some outweigh others and also we are held by a time frame which will limit how well we can wait on that investment and then maybe make wrong decisions during that period or even panic sell and this is not only regarding bitcoin, even real estate since we have seen owners of property selling their property because of some challenges and this is an example of such challenges
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2024, 12:32:56 PM »
~ ~ ~

We do have indeed our own methods and ways on which its true that there are methods which its effective for us or something that works and there are ones which arent.
It would really be that totally depending to each other approach or on how they do handle things around. We do have our own goals and targets on which its impossible
that you would really be able to copy out someones methods or ways. How much is considered enough to be hold? It would always matter on how much you could really be able to
accumulate on because not all people would really be having on the same purchasing power in terms of investment that we are dealing with.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2024, 07:20:11 PM »

Everyone apply different strategies depending on their target and time of holding. I think once you have buy bitcoin then wait until your target value is achieved and your goals will only be achieved if you hold until bitcoin Reached to new ATH.

If a person has knowledge then he can use any way of success and can handle every situation but a person with lack of knowledge will always follow others. Buy at dip and keep it saved longer but don't touch it during bear season or lower price so you can avoid loss.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2024, 05:44:15 AM »
I would like to reckon that the fear is also what results to some folks making wrong decision, well not for those that know the full purpose of them actually holding their coins. Many people hold their Bitcoin but are victim to making of wrong choices when it comes that particular period that the price experience short dip. The reason why I say this is because I have seen alot of my friends who are claiming to hold swap their coins to stable coins due to the fact that the drastic downward movement of Bitcoin still scares them.
Exactly, trading requires keeping a cool head so that it is easy to analyze and when making decisions it is well considered, so that losses will be minimized. Bitcoin price movements are sometimes also scary because history records when Bitcoin prices at $60k can fall to $15k during a bearish season.

Meanwhile, for traders who already know Bitcoin price movements, momentum like that is the right time to enter again and there is no need to sell at a loss. Investors understand because they see the supply of Bitcoin is very limited so they are sure the price will recover as has happened in several weeks. then when the price recovered to $73k.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG