follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Btc & bank which comfortably for you???  (Read 2855 times)

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Btc & bank which comfortably for you???
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2024, 04:21:56 PM »
-snip-

I never trust banks and keep money in bank but I invest money in ethereum between bitcoin and altcoin. I am investing in cryptocurrency instead of keeping money in bank but investing Bitcoin in cryptocurrency seems more risk free to me than bank and I expect to get huge returns from here anytime which I can never do in bank.
Is that really the case?
Whether you have never connected with a bank or never had an account with a bank.
If that is indeed the case, then how do you use your own country's currency if not using a bank.

Although I am skeptical about storing money in banks, but there is no other way to avoid banks completely.
Maybe you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but eventually you will need a bank to withdraw those profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2024, 04:21:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2024, 04:35:50 PM »
-snip-

I never trust banks and keep money in bank but I invest money in ethereum between bitcoin and altcoin. I am investing in cryptocurrency instead of keeping money in bank but investing Bitcoin in cryptocurrency seems more risk free to me than bank and I expect to get huge returns from here anytime which I can never do in bank.
Is that really the case?
Whether you have never connected with a bank or never had an account with a bank.
If that is indeed the case, then how do you use your own country's currency if not using a bank.

Although I am skeptical about storing money in banks, but there is no other way to avoid banks completely.
Maybe you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but eventually you will need a bank to withdraw those profits.

What happened is that when we think about the bank and what we can do we are very limited, yes, a bank is required to withdraw money, but we all know that in almost the entire world things are like that, in the case of the Where I live, banks are not really useful because they deal with foreign currencies and the government pays officials with local currency, and that is not really useful, no one or almost no one wants that, the only thing that is useful is to pay services and a series of things that are local style, the rest is useless, so in that case it is not worth withdrawing money from the bank, but rather it is much better to transfer whatever it is in bitcoin, usdt, to another person, and for that person to give the money in cash, it is much more effective, of course, and then it is easy to convert it to cash like USD, whatever, but that is the way, it is a convenience for that reason.

I do understand that these things are like that and that there are many people who think like that, but you must have the contacts that can give the person the money in cash, of course it comes in with a supply and demand price, and that is the amount of btc or usdt that he tells another person and there is a negotiation.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2024, 06:45:21 PM »
My little thinking is

For bank investment:
Risk free
Low profit
Get profit for a certain period of time

For bitcoin investment:
Risky
More profit
Anytime you are rich

What is your opinion about it?

BTC investment is good because it has benefits, you get percentage in the bank, which is not good, BTC is good because you can always get rich and what Chances are high and the only difference is that you can't afford to be cheated by what you have in the bank and what you have in BTC can cheat you, that is, the price just keeps going up and down, that's all. There is no difference, but still if there is more money, then there is a difference of loss in BTC as well as profit. In my opinion BTC is for future maker and bank is only saving the money which you have. Because BTC is digital currency any time it can change your life.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2024, 06:55:45 PM »
Even though I am in bitcoin world a lot, I would have to say bank is more comfortable right now. You do not wait for transfers, you do not pay for transfers, you could wire almost all around the world, and it is accepted everywhere you go and pay with the card bank gives you. Bitcoin still has a long way to, it would never be as debt oriented as banks, but at the same time we need to reach to a point where it is much faster and much cheaper to do transactions, also it is not accepted in many places, most of the time you have to pay with fiat, because almost no place accepts crypto payments.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2024, 07:48:03 PM »
My little thinking is

For bank investment:
Risk free
Low profit

For bitcoin investment:
Risky
More profit
Anytime you are rich

Well they say "NO RISK NO GAIN"  so I think it's quite clear the option am going with and I choose it not because am in a crypto currency forum or trying to be byass but we all know that crypto more especially Bitcoin with all its volatility it's still far more better than bank savings. Wth Bitcoin there is financial freedom and you are the owners of your bank and when its comes to profits, no bank savings can get you the amount of profits that Bitcoin investment can get .

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2024, 11:59:19 PM »
-snip-

Is that really the case?

I have a bank account but I never deposit money in my bank account because it is too risky to keep money in bank in my country. My country's finances are so bad that my country's money is constantly disappearing from the banks and the banks are going bankrupt. But I use Bikash or cash mobile banking system to fetch money by selling cryptocurrency in my local currency from where I can withdraw money instantly. To use mobile banking I have to pay a fee of 15 taka per 1000 taka in Bangladeshi taka. Although using mobile banking incurs higher fees, I can pick it up and put it away in no time. Not only me, many people in my country don't deposit money in banks now for fear of losing money.

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 858
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:28:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2024, 02:54:37 AM »
My little thinking is

For bank investment:
Risk free
Low profit

For bitcoin investment:
Risky
More profit
Anytime you are rich

You are wrong about BTC investment, because if you are investing in BTC then it means you are holding your funds in BTC for a longer period of time, for say, around 5 years. And if that's the case then your investment is not risky at all, the value of money will increase with time, not because BTC is a deflationary coin, but because the value of dollars will increase, which you will have used to buy BTC.

After that, the price of BTC will increase and that's so sure due to the scarcity of BTC. So you will be making a profit from 2 assets. While in banks, you will give your money and get only short profits including taxes. While in BTC there are no big taxes., only have to pay tax at the time of withdrawals or deposit. Keep one thing in mind that investing in BTC will not make you rich anytime. It's not a get quick rich scheme.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2024, 02:54:37 AM »

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2024, 03:51:47 AM »
My little thinking is

For bank investment:
Risk free
Low profit

For bitcoin investment:
Risky
More profit
Anytime you are rich

Investing in Bitcoin is very risky but it should also be remembered that those investments with higher risk have higher profit potential. Depositing money in bank is safe but in that case the profit is very less. It gradually decreases.  Keeping money in the bank will not be of any benefit if the amount of interest is not increased, but the value of the money kept in the bank will decrease due to constant inflation. But investing in bitcoins has no chance of inflation and therefore no chance of devaluing bitcoins. If you keep money in the bank, there is an environment to embezzle that money, but in the case of Bitcoin, there is no chance of hacking if the Bitcoin is stored in a non-custodial wallet.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:30:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2024, 04:03:03 AM »
You are wrong about BTC investment, because if you are investing in BTC then it means you are holding your funds in BTC for a longer period of time, for say, around 5 years. And if that's the case then your investment is not risky at all, the value of money will increase with time, not because BTC is a deflationary coin, but because the value of dollars will increase, which you will have used to buy BTC.

After that, the price of BTC will increase and that's so sure due to the scarcity of BTC. So you will be making a profit from 2 assets. While in banks, you will give your money and get only short profits including taxes. While in BTC there are no big taxes., only have to pay tax at the time of withdrawals or deposit. Keep one thing in mind that investing in BTC will not make you rich anytime. It's not a get quick rich scheme.
Talking long term holding or saving money bitcoin has much benefit than bank, you put or save money in the bank until five years later the amount your money is the same and have to pay tax in monthly. Difference when saving money in bitcoin assets without have to pay taxes and get small amount for withdrawing fee later with bitcoin price potential increasing drastically. Don't forget with bitcoin have risk when price dropping your saving money increasing down, its happen each other comfortable for saving money in the bank or bitcoin.

Seems OP want to share about function of bitcoin and bank are related each other for us bitcoin or altcoin trading want to withdraw crypto assets need bank.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2024, 06:06:28 PM »
~
Seems OP want to share about function of bitcoin and bank are related each other for us bitcoin or altcoin trading want to withdraw crypto assets need bank.

Of course bitcoin and bank are related each other for us.
If we want withdraw crypto assets need bank.

But OP also asked which comfortable between BTC and Bank ?
As crypto lover we comfort in bitcoin for investment. If we talk about investment.
Bitcoin is more profitable than banks.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:51 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2024, 07:42:00 PM »
-snip-
so in that case it is not worth withdrawing money from the bank, but rather it is much better to transfer whatever it is in bitcoin, usdt, to another person, and for that person to give the money in cash, it is much more effective, of course, and then it is easy to convert it to cash like USD, whatever, but that is the way, it is a convenience for that reason.
Yes this is a P2P or OTC method face-to-face, which is now widely used, even I use it on exchanges like binance for P2P methods.
however, no one is willing to buy OTC and give cash.
No cash is used because in my country the practice is prohibited, there are no payments in crypto or anything like that, keep using Fiat.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:07:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2024, 08:03:00 PM »
Cryptocurrencies potential to revolutionize the global financial system makes it difficult to underestimate their future impact on banking, from blurring the lines between decentralized networks and centralized institutions to democratizing access to financial services. Currently, Bitcoin is still in the early stages of adoption in the banking industry.  But the point of no return has already been passed.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2024, 09:37:15 PM »
This will depend on our needs and goals.
But one thing is certain, there is no zero-risk anywhere, even if it is in a bank, there will still be risks. But maybe the risk is much smaller than in crypto.

In my opinion, if we hope to invest in it, I would prefer crypto to banks. Banks are only used as a medium for transactions, but not for storage. However, we still have to diversify our financial funding. We can invest it in our willing life in several things, but not saving in the bank. if I'm like that. In crypto, we have to be smart in choosing which crypto is worth it, yes Bitcoin, without a doubt.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2024, 10:29:21 PM »
A Senior Member is saying Bank is risky free? Okay which of them are you choosing because we have to see your choice then we also decide to choose our own or to follow you. And Op this is a straight forward answer to your simple question. And others or everyone in this forum will give you the same answer and I will not be exempted. I will use bitcoin because the risk in bitcoin is very interesting.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2024, 11:43:38 PM »
A Senior Member is saying Bank is risky free? Okay which of them are you choosing because we have to see your choice then we also decide to choose our own or to follow you. And Op this is a straight forward answer to your simple question. And others or everyone in this forum will give you the same answer and I will not be exempted. I will use bitcoin because the risk in bitcoin is very interesting.
Every bank in the world will have a very high risk because when all the customers of that bank withdraw all their savings, it will cause the bank to collapse instantly. There have been many cases like that that have happened in various parts of the world; even in my country, there are many cases like that. So for me,  it is better to secure assets in the form of cryptocurrency because they can be stored in a wallet like Electrum or others without any monthly admin fees rather than storing money in the bank with too much risk.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG