follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What solution will you bring to the blockchain?  (Read 710 times)

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 857
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:23:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
Re: What solution will you bring to the blockchain?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 12:32:32 AM »
I look forward to hearing from you:
  • Have you ever planned to bring an idea/solution to the blockchain?
  • What is that idea? Please elaborate.
  • Do you plan to implement it in the future?
It's a difficult question, I'm not a developer so I don't have any special ideas, but the 2017 season was very bustling and some of the craziest ideas are also introduced: mining ore on meteorites, creating fusion reactors for power grids, creating tokens that replace Btc and Eth...

I am designer, I need an easy recruitment and payment platform. Currently, there are no outstanding Freelancer platforms on the blockchain. In the 2017 season, a few projects appeared but they all died because there were no users. I hope we will have a potential project for designers in this season.

▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 12:32:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2024, 01:58:42 AM »
    -    Technically, I can't think of any ideas to give about blockchain because I'm not a blockchain expert. What I know is basic, so what idea can I give to what you want to get from the opinions of other communities here on this platform?

Why do you have a clear idea that can be given about this matter in blockchain technology? Because honestly, if I look at it, the blockchain topic is very technical.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2024, 10:20:25 PM »
I am designer, I need an easy recruitment and payment platform. Currently, there are no outstanding Freelancer platforms on the blockchain. In the 2017 season, a few projects appeared but they all died because there were no users. I hope we will have a potential project for designers in this season.
This is really an important need as we live in a flat world and everyone can easily interact with each other via the Internet, a platform for Freelancers should be built and popularized for all. everyone. Current platforms only use traditional payment methods like PayPal, it would be better if we could receive payments in crypto easily!

I hope we will see the emergence of such a platform this year or next with the development of Web3.

-    Technically, I can't think of any ideas to give about blockchain because I'm not a blockchain expert. What I know is basic, so what idea can I give to what you want to get from the opinions of other communities here on this platform?

Why do you have a clear idea that can be given about this matter in blockchain technology? Because honestly, if I look at it, the blockchain topic is very technical.
I know that blockchain technology is very complicated but we have many very strong #DevelopmentTeam s, what we lack is just ideas. I just ask a suggestive question. If you have ever thought of a solution that could be put on the blockchain, you can share it so we can discuss. If developers are reading this topic, they may have more ideas to deploy and create products for the community  :)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM »
I'm just a college kid who probably doesn't have the vision for the regulations that dictionaries provide to students.
There are many systems that are not transparent in terms of managerial matters on campus, maybe this is also what I will bring to the table regarding Blockchain related to campus.

For example, I see that assessments from lecturers to students are not necessarily transparent but are like privacy for lecturers and students.
I also see many students who don't go to campus but have standards, what's more, those who gamble on campus and don't do their assignments also have standard grades and even more.

The assessment of lecturers on this campus to students will be transparent if they use blockchain, but the implementation is difficult to implement.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2024, 01:05:56 AM »
I'm just a college kid who probably doesn't have the vision for the regulations that dictionaries provide to students.
There are many systems that are not transparent in terms of managerial matters on campus, maybe this is also what I will bring to the table regarding Blockchain related to campus.

For example, I see that assessments from lecturers to students are not necessarily transparent but are like privacy for lecturers and students.
I also see many students who don't go to campus but have standards, what's more, those who gamble on campus and don't do their assignments also have standard grades and even more.

The assessment of lecturers on this campus to students will be transparent if they use blockchain, but the implementation is difficult to implement.
I think this problem lies in the management process, and the solution may not require using blockchain: companies have also successfully applied fingerprint scanning to timekeeping for workers, facial recognition cameras and automatic scoring. Blockchain only helps make the data recording process more transparent, but implementing it is quite complicated, usually it only helps colleges store exam results and student degrees.

If your college has an IT department, you can propose that professors and students there work together to design a private blockchain or leverage a cheap public blockchain like Solana to deploy your idea.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG