follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you willing to give and receive holiday gifts in BTC?  (Read 2479 times)

IyemRoker

Re: Are you willing to give and receive Valentine's gifts in BTC?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2024, 12:27:55 PM »
I have written a reply to a thread that is almost the same as this topic and this has made me interested in wanting to get Valentin's prize in the form of Bitcoin. Please check my reply to the thread here.
But unfortunately, maybe no one will give me Bitcoin, maybe even at least 0.3 Bitcoin, and I can only dream that someone will send 30 Bitcoin to my wallet naturally.
If only someone gave me Bitcoin 0.3 for Valentine's Day, I would hodl it and I wouldn't buy it for chocolates or flowers because I have Bitcoin just like I have assets in the form of gold whose nominal value is a few grams the same as real gold.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2024, 12:27:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2024, 02:58:16 PM »
Are you willing to give or receive Valentine's gifts in BTC? Do you think BTC can become a meaningful Valentine's gift?
I am willing to receive Valentine's day or any other occasion's gift but I don't think I am willing to give Bitcoin as a gift since I don't have loved ones that I know were into crypto. One reason that I won't be giving Bitcoin as a gift is that it is my long term investment that is why I don't bother giving away my BTC.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2024, 11:58:54 PM »
I am willing to receive Valentine's day or any other occasion's gift but I don't think I am willing to give Bitcoin as a gift since I don't have loved ones that I know were into crypto. One reason that I won't be giving Bitcoin as a gift is that it is my long term investment that is why I don't bother giving away my BTC.
Bitcoin is more valuable than any gift you give because there is the potential for the price of Bitcoin to become very expensive someday and currently it is increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin because the influence of the supply is very limited so as you said it is better to give something else than to give Bitcoin, Leave Bitcoin still stored for long-term investment.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2024, 04:04:46 AM »
~
Are you willing to give or receive Valentine's gifts in BTC? Do you think BTC can become a meaningful Valentine's gift?
I guess being selfish for at least one time will not make me a bad person, right? :D

Valentine's Day is over already, and nobody gave Bitcoin to me. :D I would be happy to receive Bitcoin from anybody, but to give it to somebody? I would not especially now that I anticipate that we are entering the bull market possibly in the 2nd half of next year to maybe next year at least.

BTC as a meaningful Valentine's gift? I guess it will depend on the person you plan to give with. I mean it's pretty much useless if you will give it to somebody who doesn't even know what Bitcoin is. On the other hand, if you give it to somebody who's involved in cryptocurrency then he might as well accept it, and keep it. I didn't even hear of somebody here in my area who gave an asset as a gift. Hmmm, I might do it during the bear market. :D

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2024, 04:09:31 AM »
Who doesn't want to get a Valentine's gift in the form of Bitcoin? I think that those who are not in their right mind would reject this form of reward, seeing how Bitcoin has grown significantly in recent times. When someone gets a Valentine's gift in the form of Bitcoin, it allows them to sell it in the future at a better profit and that is much better than just an item whose value decreases. It's just that for some people it's not romantic enough, but for me it's very romantic.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2024, 07:33:18 AM »
This is a very sore subject, especially for those who had bitcoins in 2011-12 and could not keep it to the level of at least 2018, I had bitcoins at that time (I was mining them) and then it seemed like just another joke which, believe me, was a lot, and the so-called (Internet money) was very popular at that time and Bitcoin was treated a little undervalued simply because no one believed in it, I didn’t believe in it either, and then they even lost the computer on which I mined Bitcoin and only 6 years later I saw that it was a mistake, but it was unrealistic to return those bitcoins and certainly no one then thought about buying a bitcoin for Valentine’s Day))
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2024, 08:38:38 AM »
It's worth a try. Although it's unconventional, the culture of chocolates and flowers is really predictable and boring for me as a guy. But I think the best thing is to give what our partner likes. If they're into money and investments, BTC might be the best Valentine's gift for them. But if they're into romantic things, we can't go wrong with flowers and chocolates.

I actually like the idea of changing up Valentine's gifts like this, but everyone receives our ideas differently, including our partners. However, because the value of BTC is really good for the long term, I think women would still appreciate it because it can be converted into money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2024, 08:38:38 AM »

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 799
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2024, 01:44:16 PM »
I think this depends on the individual itself. Logically, if both of them are familiar with crypto then they should know about the bear market or a crypto cycle in general, which might even help you to avoid mistakes such as being overly greedy and refusing to sell when the market indicators tell you it is near the top. It depends on their personality too. If they are greedy to begin with then whether you are into crypto or not it doesn't matter since they might sway you to do risky things anyway. Not even asking for a Valentine's gift, maybe even going as far as suggesting to take a loan to buy the dip or something. At the end of the day there's no need to be so black and white, just take everything case by case and see whether she is suitable for your personality, family, lifestyle, etc or not.
I like your suggestion but bro that's not how it works here, there are 2 ways one is normal the love marriage and the second is traditional the arranged marriage, even in a love marriage you don't get to invite her in your house, to meet her with you family, but you can at least judge the personality, lifestyle, etc. But judging them in arranged marriages is so hard especially when you marriage outside the family, (Family means the whole family tree, like cousins or etc.).

So, it is kind a hard to take everything case by case here, that's why I represent this POV and besides disadvantages, there are benefits also, if no one understands in how much pressure you are in, your partner will understand (if she's into crypto as well). I don't want him to remain unaware of crypto but I just don't want to ruin the environment as well, but hey that's where limits comes, haha.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2024, 03:35:41 PM »
Anyway, I still believe that similar to gold and diamonds, BTC will soon be in the gift list for important holidays in the future.
When it becomes more valuable, it will be use more regularly as gift.

Bitcoin As Fee? UK Prime Minister Denies Claims Of Bitcoin Or $1 Million Payment For Interview

Now it can be rumor but soon we will have more people, more politicians accept Bitcoin as payments, donations and more.

My reminder is receivers of those gifts must move bitcoin to new wallets that created by themselves, not by the senders.

Senders can make gifts with nLocktime.
Locktime, also known as nLockTime from the variable name used in the reference client, defines the earliest time that a transaction is valid and can be relayed on the network or added to the blockchain. It is set to zero in most transactions to indicate immediate propagation and execution. If locktime is nonzero and below 500 million, it is interpreted as a block height, meaning the transaction is not valid and is not relayed or included in the blockchain prior to the specified block height. If it is above 500 million, it is interpreted as a Unix Epoch timestamp (seconds since Jan-1-1970) and the transaction is not valid prior to the specified time. Transactions with locktime specifying a future block or time must be held by the originating system and transmitted to the bitcoin network only after they become valid. The use of locktime is equivalent to postdating a paper check.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:00 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2024, 04:02:09 PM »
I wont give BTC as a Valentines day gift and I wish I will never get such gift on such a day. Because it is zero romantic. This is not individual. And only those who are strongly into crypto will understand such a gift. Dont forget that this is a risky gift either. Imagine you give $100 in BTC, and the next day it is only $90. How you going to feel when your gift is associated with negative? I think default flowers and a restaurant will still give a better effect.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2024, 04:19:12 PM »
I wont give BTC as a Valentines day gift and I wish I will never get such gift on such a day. Because it is zero romantic. This is not individual. And only those who are strongly into crypto will understand such a gift. Dont forget that this is a risky gift either. Imagine you give $100 in BTC, and the next day it is only $90. How you going to feel when your gift is associated with negative? I think default flowers and a restaurant will still give a better effect.
This is one reason why I don't have plans to share my Bitcoin as a gift because of the volatility. I also treat Bitcoin as an investment more than as a currency though it can be given as a gift but this will only work if the person we wanted to have is knowledgeable about Bitcoin or else it is just a disappointment.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2024, 11:34:00 PM »
Never give gifts to people in the form of Bitcoin because when they let the Bitcoin they get, the selling value will increase and may also fall. The important thing is that Bitcoin price movements are very volatile, and there is a risk when holding Bitcoin. It is better to give something that he likes and keep it, saving the Bitcoin you have.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2024, 11:53:19 PM »
~
I guess being selfish for at least one time will not make me a bad person, right? :D
I think I will be your follower  ;D ;D

Valentine's Day is over already, and nobody gave Bitcoin to me. :D I would be happy to receive Bitcoin from anybody, but to give it to somebody? I would not especially now that I anticipate that we are entering the bull market possibly in the 2nd half of next year to maybe next year at least.
Hey, at least we get BTC from our BM, meaning from the results of our work.

But actually giving Bitcoin as a Valentine's gift is actually unique. But for me, probably not, because after all, my wife already has the key, so I don't need to give it, she already has it.  ;D

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2024, 06:11:09 AM »
Hey, at least we get BTC from our BM, meaning from the results of our work.

But actually giving Bitcoin as a Valentine's gift is actually unique. But for me, probably not, because after all, my wife already has the key, so I don't need to give it, she already has it.  ;D
What you get from the results of the Bounty Campaign, you should be able to save it as best as possible because you should already know that the Bitcoin you get is increasingly difficult to get, so it's better to keep holding onto the Bitcoin you have.

Luckily, your wife holds the finances that you have and maybe you can give gifts other than money to people you love other than your wife hahaha  ;D

Online bounceback

• Activity: 809
  • Last Active: Today at 12:51:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2024, 06:45:25 AM »
In my culture there are not any sweet moment such Valentine's day, all day is Valentine's Day and gift some thing special for our lovely not need waiting in 14th of February.
Giving bit as gift is very unique and I did it not every month not waiting in February, for my mom, my wife and my important in my live give them very special gift exactly bitcoin.
Bitcoin's gift help them to be investors, can increasing values in the future and your gift has chance with higher amount drastically but need to teach and educate first what is bitcoin and how potential increasing price in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG