follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2024, 11:23:52 PM »
With the rate of Bitcoin scam to in the world I today I will say it's cause as a high demand for Bitcoin and the rate in which it appears to benefit than other crypto coins, Bitcoin is more value like and asset it's also used as a payment method in mostly all the website than other crypto coins or cheat coins people sees it as an opportunity, with the high rate of Bitcoin people offer to double the amount of Bitcoin you bought just for you to get away with your money that's the popular scam now website promising to offer you high amount of Bitcoin in return they are all scam just few trading platform are real.
Yes many scam platforms in many places will ask you to give high returns but why enter every scam platform after you know. Always remember that no one will give you high profits without interest, those who promise you high returns without hard work without interest, know that there is a touch of fraud. It is always better to be neutral on cryptocurrency platforms because those who are greedy for more are the ones who suffer the most. I don't claim to be a trader but as far as my experience goes I am fairly successful in trading. I always use best exchange binance trading platform to trade. I never enter fake website or doubt website because of which I have not been cheated till now. So always stay safe so that you stay away from scams.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2024, 11:23:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2024, 11:43:22 PM »
-snip-
I don't claim to be a trader but as far as my experience goes I am fairly successful in trading. I always use best exchange binance trading platform to trade. I never enter fake website or doubt website because of which I have not been cheated till now. So always stay safe so that you stay away from scams.
You are lucky and still saved from the many scams that occur today.
Being consistent and only trading on binance is a good and safe place.
But it seems that you also don't know enough about the outside world besides binance, I did get caught in some scams, scams etc on various platforms, But it verified me a good enough experience to be able to know which platforms are scam and which ones are safe.
Because now many scam platforms are camouflaged imitating the real one.

Some argumentation that say Bitcoin is a scam at the moment, only apply to those who do not understand and understand what Bitcoin is.
They can't tell if a platform that only uses Bitcoin as a tool for fraud and thinks Bitcoin is to blame.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2024, 11:34:02 AM »
You are lucky and still saved from the many scams that occur today.
Being consistent and only trading on binance is a good and safe place.
But it seems that you also don't know enough about the outside world besides binance, I did get caught in some scams, scams etc on various platforms, But it verified me a good enough experience to be able to know which platforms are scam and which ones are safe.
Because now many scam platforms are camouflaged imitating the real one.

Some argumentation that say Bitcoin is a scam at the moment, only apply to those who do not understand and understand what Bitcoin is.
They can't tell if a platform that only uses Bitcoin as a tool for fraud and thinks Bitcoin is to blame.
Sometimes those who are often exposed to fraud try to make quick profits so that many new traders who have no experience with cryptocurrency become victims and their wallets are drained. If you want to buy Bitcoin, you have to be careful so as not to get hit by a fake site.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2024, 12:52:39 PM »
With the rate of Bitcoin scam to in the world I today I will say it's cause as a high demand for Bitcoin and the rate in which it appears to benefit than other crypto coins, Bitcoin is more value like and asset it's also used as a payment method in mostly all the website than other crypto coins or cheat coins people sees it as an opportunity, with the high rate of Bitcoin people offer to double the amount of Bitcoin you bought just for you to get away with your money that's the popular scam now website promising to offer you high amount of Bitcoin in return they are all scam just few trading platform are real.
It is people that are greedy in nature that will fall for the bitcoin doubling scam, because nobody will want to give you any unit from their bitcoin. So any platform that claims that they will add interest when you keep your bitcoin with them, are not to be trusted, because they are after your bitcoin, and that was why they came up with such service. I could remember during the covid 19 pandemic, when a scam was out and the scammers were claiming to be Bill Gate. This were the words used by the scammers....I have benefited a lot from my country, and I decided to guve back to my community, any amouny of bitcoin that you send to this address, you will get back double.
1btc =2btc
2btc =4btc.
A lot of people were send their bitcoin to the scammers address, and within 45mins, large amount of bitcoin was sent to him.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 750
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:51:14 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2024, 05:40:23 PM »

-   For people who fully understand Bitcoin, when you have Bitcoin, you are something else. But for people who don't know anything and don't understand Bitcoin, in their eyes it is a scam, and they will never believe it because their mind is closed to Bitcoin.

Those of us who have extensive knowledge of Bitcoin know that Bitcoin is obviously not a scam, but scammers use it to scam people. So here, it is different. Because Bitcoin is not a company. And no one company can say that they own Bitcoin; instead, we all can own Bitcoin, whether you are poor or rich.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 687
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2024, 06:26:13 PM »
To call Bitcoin a scam is wrong. I believe it is more accurate to claim that they have scammed using Bitcoin. Scams may be discovered not just in crypto, but also in the real world, since there are many scammers. And I've been scammed several times in the past, and from these mistakes, I've learnt a lot. "Too good to be true" is one of the signals that the platform is attempting to scam you. And if you don't know exactly what their intentions are for the project, especially if the team is disguising their identity, I'll take it as a red flag and leave them immediately.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 08:25:31 PM »
If Bitcoin disappeared from the market then we could say that Bitcoin has defrauded investors and is a big scam. The popularity of Bitcoin is so high that it would be wrong to call it a Bitcoin scam if fraudsters fraudulently transfer Bitcoins from your wallet to theirs. Bitcoin is permanent in the market and investors are investing in Bitcoin with confidence so we can definitely consider Bitcoin as a reliable platform for investment. Fraudsters will constantly try to cheat us, so if we don't want to be cheated, we have to be smarter than the fraudsters. When we are smarter than the fraudsters we will be able to keep our bitcoins safely in the wallet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 08:25:31 PM »

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2036
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 09:35:33 PM »
As far as I know and I am very sure of, bitcoin scams, is also crypto currency scams, this scammers target just about any crypto community that they see that the coin or token of that community is doing well, their target is usually not centered on bitcoin alone
So, personally, I would say that, referring to bitcoin scams as the highest in the crypto currency industry is kind of wrong, scammers will take just about any crypto currency from anyone if such a person let them.

And talking about exchanges, there are actually a lot of trustworthy exchanges around, atleast the lots I've personally used myself, and this not to say that scam exchanges don't exist, they do, but they are not popular as the legit ones.
So, to avoid being a victim of scam to any fraudulent exchange, avoid using exchanges that are not well known and lack reputation in the industry.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2024, 10:25:50 PM »
If Bitcoin disappeared from the market then we could say that Bitcoin has defrauded investors and is a big scam. The popularity of Bitcoin is so high that it would be wrong to call it a Bitcoin scam if fraudsters fraudulently transfer Bitcoins from your wallet to theirs. Bitcoin is permanent in the market and investors are investing in Bitcoin with confidence so we can definitely consider Bitcoin as a reliable platform for investment. Fraudsters will constantly try to cheat us, so if we don't want to be cheated, we have to be smarter than the fraudsters. When we are smarter than the fraudsters we will be able to keep our bitcoins safely in the wallet.
These are just some of the cases. That doesn't mean Bitcoin is a scam. but unfortunately people who are victims will usually generalize that Bitcoin is a scam. Although in reality, the initial mistake was their own. And thought that Bitcoin was a scam and spread it. However, it's not Bitcoin, but be aware that those who are missing are actually involved in scam activities. And it cannot be denied that there are many scams, not only Bitcoin but crypto in general. For this reason, we have to be more careful to avoid various scams that may be approaching us. And of course we must always be alert and analyze coins like this which are only due to hype and so on.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 12:01:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2024, 11:51:11 PM »
To call Bitcoin a scam is wrong. I believe it is more accurate to claim that they have scammed using Bitcoin. Scams may be discovered not just in crypto, but also in the real world, since there are many scammers.
People who call Bitcoin as a scam, they probably got losses in Bitcoin investment. They stated it because they are unsatisfied with the result of their investment. I'm sure those people who say Bitcoin scam, they are people who have lack of knowledge in crypto. They don't understand how to invest in Bitcoin properly, so they just get losses in Bitcoin.

True, scam isn't only in crypto. Scam is a general term, it can happen in any sector in this life. People who blame crypto because of many scams, they are only haters.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 687
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2024, 12:25:26 AM »
To call Bitcoin a scam is wrong. I believe it is more accurate to claim that they have scammed using Bitcoin. Scams may be discovered not just in crypto, but also in the real world, since there are many scammers.
People who call Bitcoin as a scam, they probably got losses in Bitcoin investment. They stated it because they are unsatisfied with the result of their investment. I'm sure those people who say Bitcoin scam, they are people who have lack of knowledge in crypto. They don't understand how to invest in Bitcoin properly, so they just get losses in Bitcoin.
It is true. I know someone who lost money in cryptocurrency and then claimed it was a fraud, but the truth is that he only lost because he enter trading. Someone unintentionally transferred some Bitcoin to an address that was not on the same network, resulting in the loss of his money. To be honest, that is what most people say; they blame others for their own mistakes. In that scenario, we have nothing to do with it because it is their money and they are responsible with it if they do not listen to us.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 12:55:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2024, 01:04:02 AM »
Indeed, just like other valuable materials, Bitcoin has proven to be a valued commodity in our society, attracting the interest of individuals with both positive and negative intentions. With its widespread use in business and e-commerce, people often fall victim, especially when they visit the wrong websites.

The concept of Bitcoin becoming a scam technique isn't a surprise to me, as people tend to get some kind of attraction towards things with worth and value. This shouldn't even be a matter to contemplate, as there are other mediums used by scammers to drain people's wealth.

In addition, the crypto space is a very busy place, so safety and the proper keeping of wallet keys should be encouraged. It is also important to note that there is no such thing as "getting rich quick."
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:06:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2024, 06:35:15 AM »
If it is Good to be true? then mostly this is scam so the main thing is never to fall stupidity  into those traps because this will not only make you lose money but also to make you stupid and fool because that shows you greedy and how you are only looking for fast money instead of making your investment moving slow.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2024, 07:56:20 AM »

Fraud and scams exist anywhere around the world as long as money is involved in it, even casinos get robbed by some group of people, banks get robbed by group of people and high profile people get rub without been able to trace them, this is just to tell you that scammers will go to any length to scam people and get money from them, Bitcoin is just another platform that scammers operate in. We shouldn't always make it like internet scam started with Bitcoin.

We shouldn't forget that even the banks today that are meant to be transparent for the people are now the ones doing bad things, stealing money from customers accounts because the victim is dead, closing accounts without warning with money inside, these are people that control fiat and are doing scams and day light robbery yet we don't see them casted.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 850
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:43:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2024, 04:45:50 PM »
with the high rate of Bitcoin people offer to double the amount of Bitcoin you bought just for you to get away with your money that's the popular scam now website promising to offer you high amount of Bitcoin in return they are all scam just few trading platform are real.

This is nothing new. If you see any services that offer a high return on investment without doing anything, this is just a pure scam and you don't have to pay attention to these websites. These are called Ponzi schemes. Scammers have been doing these things since the beginning of cryptocurrency. You cannot blame Bitcoin for that.

The scams exist with fiat money as well. Scammers exist everywhere. They are on social media and the forums as well. So be careful when you see money doubler websites. Those are just scams.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀