follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 850
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:43:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2024, 06:28:33 AM »
The Owito Finance bridge does have poor performance and transactions there take a very long time, but I am sure that the Ethereum you use will still enter, because some time ago I tried to use this platform and the transaction process took a very long time, but in reality the Ethereum Blast network entered the destination wallet. I.

Maybe this should be an important experience for you and not use Owito Finance anymore to make Ethereum transactions.

That was my first transaction with the owlto finance and it was one of the worst experiences I had. I thought it's been over a week now and I don't see any possibility of getting back my ETH. The amount wasn't big. But, we care about our money no matter how little it is. The support guys work very slowly, they don't respond to those tickets on time. Probably because of too many tickets.

More importantly, I didn't even know where I could bridge my mainnet ETH to Blast ETH and the only platform I was aware of was owlto finance. But later I discovered that Orbiter Finance also has blast net ETH and then I used Orbiter Finance instead of owlto finance.

BTW, we are going off-topic now. I am glad that I didn't fall for the scammers. The conclusion is, that not only in the Bitcoin community, but the entire internet is full of scammers.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2024, 06:28:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2024, 01:38:22 PM »
It is not just for today but everyday mate , just happened that in moment like this? when bitcoin is having this so much increase in price that scammers get this chance of fooling people.
they are here to let holders believe they are legit but the truth is they are running for your funds, and also hackers is on now so be careful.
Yes, you are right, seeing the price of Bitcoin soaring, crime has increased again, hackers are trying to create fake sites that are almost similar to the original ones and make users connect their wallets so that hackers have the potential to steal assets connected to the wallet you use.
and from that we must prevent our self from dealing or letting those scams and hackers enters our world because for sure we will be losing so much that we might end up blaming ourselves from those bad element .
lucky that never that I become a victim of them.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2024, 01:51:33 PM »
It is not just for today but everyday mate , just happened that in moment like this? when bitcoin is having this so much increase in price that scammers get this chance of fooling people.
they are here to let holders believe they are legit but the truth is they are running for your funds, and also hackers is on now so be careful.
Yes, you are right, seeing the price of Bitcoin soaring, crime has increased again, hackers are trying to create fake sites that are almost similar to the original ones and make users connect their wallets so that hackers have the potential to steal assets connected to the wallet you use.
and from that we must prevent our self from dealing or letting those scams and hackers enters our world because for sure we will be losing so much that we might end up blaming ourselves from those bad element .
You aren't  a victim doesn't  make you immune to them just that you need to continue protecting  yourself in all aspect of internet today because  Internet is the fastest and the most easiest  way to get attached to you making  you  a host  to them .
Those that fell in their  traps have learnt a good lesson  the hard way and they should be making  changes now and if not maybe the harder way, scam does a pretty bad damage on their host but can be avoided, I just feel so sorry for those that have been scammed not in BITCOIN only but other aspect.

To avoid scam in bitcoin,security  measures  must be put  in place over ones wallet NMW .stay safe and free from scam and hack ;)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2024, 02:42:01 PM »
Just heard the news recently about 800 POGO workers Chinese, Malaysian and Vietnamese involved in a raid that was conducted by local law enforcers here in my country running cryptocurrency scams. It was stated on that news that the Vietnamese escaped the compound due to physical abuses for not reaching their required quota. These kind of activities are quiet alarming to be honest and pose negative effects for us Bitcoin enthusiasts because authorities might implement a more strict and tighter implementation of regulation here in my country which is for me very disappointing.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2024, 11:36:35 PM »
It seems like this is very difficult to happen because hackers usually enter your world easily without the victim knowing. Because hackers definitely have 10 steps forward that they can predict what will happen, so now there is no other way than to keep holding on and save everything. assets safely and maybe you can also store assets in a hardware wallet which you can buy at several cryptocurrency stores.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 850
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:43:28 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2024, 08:17:08 AM »
Just heard the news recently about 800 POGO workers Chinese, Malaysian and Vietnamese involved in a raid that was conducted by local law enforcers here in my country running cryptocurrency scams. It was stated on that news that the Vietnamese escaped the compound due to physical abuses for not reaching their required quota. These kind of activities are quiet alarming to be honest and pose negative effects for us Bitcoin enthusiasts because authorities might implement a more strict and tighter implementation of regulation here in my country which is for me very disappointing.

Hmm. That is something terrible. However, the government should understand that Bitcoin is not a scam but a payment method. Scammers use Bitcoin just because of the privacy. Not only Bitcoin but other cryptos have similar functionality. We should not take Bitcoin negatively just because scammers are running their scams and use Bitcoin as a payment method.

We have a minister in our country who has been trying to tell the same thing to the higher authorities that it's just money. You cannot blame the money just because criminals used it as a payment method. If you ban Bitcoin, criminals will continue to do their crime no matter how.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2024, 08:50:50 AM »
It seems like this is very difficult to happen because hackers usually enter your world easily without the victim knowing. Because hackers definitely have 10 steps forward that they can predict what will happen, so now there is no other way than to keep holding on and save everything. assets safely and maybe you can also store assets in a hardware wallet which you can buy at several cryptocurrency stores.

Hardware wallets are the most secure wallets, because they are not online. but the price is quite expensive. many choose private wallets which are free for us. there are lots of hackers and scammers out there, we have to take care of our wallets, both personal wallets and hardware wallets.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2024, 08:50:50 AM »

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 884
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:53:20 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2024, 09:08:12 AM »
Hardware wallets are the most secure wallets, because they are not online. but the price is quite expensive. many choose private wallets which are free for us. there are lots of hackers and scammers out there, we have to take care of our wallets, both personal wallets and hardware wallets.
I agree that hardware wallets are very safe for storing cryptocurrencies because they are offline and protect against online hacking. But some people find them expensive so they choose free private wallets instead. Private wallets are easy to use and don't cost money but they might not be as secure as hardware wallets.
But no matter what staying safe and secure should be most important thing when dealing with cryptocurrency.

Offline Marlboro

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 17, 2024, 12:56:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts Avatar First Post
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2024, 09:24:40 AM »
The scammers are a group of smart people who have the wrong path and have a bad attitude.
Victims of scammers are stupid people who appear good and trust people easily and are easily deceived.
that's the reality..

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9502
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:37:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2024, 07:55:19 AM »
Hardware wallets are secure, but only up to a certain level in my opinion. I have been in the open source field for many years and the freedom and security they have is much greater than that of proprietary software. Every day I see devices (not related to cryptocurrencies) that include malicious code. Smart TVs, USB devices, printers, smartphones... There are many and from different manufacturers, including well-known brands. So I prefer to use other alternatives, as long as they use open source to store my cryptocurrencies. Hardware wallets with proprietary software will never be an option for me because I can't trust what I can't see.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2024, 08:43:44 AM »
Hardware wallets are secure, but only up to a certain level in my opinion. I have been in the open source field for many years and the freedom and security they have is much greater than that of proprietary software. Every day I see devices (not related to cryptocurrencies) that include malicious code. Smart TVs, USB devices, printers, smartphones... There are many and from different manufacturers, including well-known brands. So I prefer to use other alternatives, as long as they use open source to store my cryptocurrencies. Hardware wallets with proprietary software will never be an option for me because I can't trust what I can't see.

You say everything correctly, but you understand this, I also understand where the advantage of open source code is (you can’t silently add something new and, for example, hack all devices and gain access to them), but ordinary people don’t understand this and only believe that they see and they only see good or bad advertising, I tell many that finance is not entertainment and if you are planning to invest, for example, in cryptocurrencies, then take the time to go to cryptocurrency forums (like ours) and read what they write about this or that, so that later there was someone to blame that you would lose money because of your stupidity.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9502
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:37:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2024, 09:10:20 PM »
You say everything correctly, but you understand this, I also understand where the advantage of open source code is (you can’t silently add something new and, for example, hack all devices and gain access to them), but ordinary people don’t understand this and only believe that they see and they only see good or bad advertising, I tell many that finance is not entertainment and if you are planning to invest, for example, in cryptocurrencies, then take the time to go to cryptocurrency forums (like ours) and read what they write about this or that, so that later there was someone to blame that you would lose money because of your stupidity.

I agree. Unfortunately, people want everything to be done, for everything to work at the touch of a button. For me, on the other hand, many years ago I knew that I wanted to know what happened internally after pressing that button. At that moment I began to be interested in open source and all the possibilities it could offer, but it is something that very few people do, due to patience and lack of knowledge.

The irony of all this is when we read or see news on television about phishing attacks, data theft, banking scams, trojans... Most people don't know what's really happening when they use a smartphone or PC, for example, and then it's too late. With cryptocurrencies it is similar, since few people are documented on how to do things in the safest way possible.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2024, 11:59:23 PM »
The scammers are a group of smart people who have the wrong path and have a bad attitude.
Victims of scammers are stupid people who appear good and trust people easily and are easily deceived.
that's the reality..
Of course, the scammers are not stupid people, they are smart enough. Sure, they are people who have bad attitude because they steal money from other people. They are targeting of other people investment, they know how to steal the investment with certain ways. Now, the number of scammers are probably increasing because they are aware that many people to have Bitcoin/crypto investment. Scammers know many chances to steal the investment.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bettercrypto

• Activity: 444
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:47:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2024, 05:30:02 AM »
With the rate of Bitcoin scam to in the world I today I will say it's cause as a high demand for Bitcoin and the rate in which it appears to benefit than other crypto coins, Bitcoin is more value like and asset it's also used as a payment method in mostly all the website than other crypto coins or cheat coins people sees it as an opportunity, with the high rate of Bitcoin people offer to double the amount of Bitcoin you bought just for you to get away with your money that's the popular scam now website promising to offer you high amount of Bitcoin in return they are all scam just few trading platform are real.

We know that Bitcoin is always used by scammers to scam people because exploitative people know that there is a demand for and high value of Bitcoin. And those who have extensive knowledge of bitcoin also know that if it's just bitcoin itself, it's not a scam.

If you look at Bitcoin, it's just like Fiat, where people can think good or bad because of it. And that depends on what people choose to do or think is good or bad. Right? It's the same with other people. Because of the hardships of life, some people are able to rob a bank even though they know what they're doing is bad to get money, and there are others who earn a living or work to make money legally.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 42
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2024, 07:39:26 AM »
Scams will happen a lots especially there is huge amount of money flowing so it's not just the bitcoin market. Besides, cryptos market is still a new thing in many other regions where it is unprotected by laws or regulations and those scammers have a chance to do so and get away with murder.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG