follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 20791 times)

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1224
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:48:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2024, 11:19:53 PM »
All right bro..
The market may be volatile whenever whales sell bitcoins, but whales will never sell bitcoins. Fools sell bitcoins.

Learn to hold bitcoins not sell them.
From then until now I really want to hold Bitcoin not to sell it but the needs of the real world always force me to sell it, sometimes I feel sorry for myself because the income I have doesn't know where to go.
Many people like you try to hold on to bitcoins but never do for various reasons, but if possible, earning something from the outside will play an important role in collecting your bitcoins. I am a child of a middle class family, my financial condition is not good, I have to sell what I earn when needed, I can't save anything. Think on your own and try to earn something from the outside physically. Currently I physically meet the demand with the earnings I earn from the off site and invest all bitcoins. Thus we have no way to invest money at once without investing. Every man has to increase his investment with his own thinking otherwise he will never be able to increase his investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2024, 11:19:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2024, 05:48:30 AM »
Regarding our bitcoin investment, a bright future is always guaranteed. We have high hopes for the future that the small investment we made now will pay off handsomely in the future. Since the halving is approaching and there are expectations that the price of bitcoin will go even higher than it did during the previous halving, there is no need for us to be frightened, Instead, we should be optimistic about the future.
You have to be optimistic that investing in Bitcoin will provide very high profits with a very small possibility of loss. No matter how much investment you make, you can be sure that it will be useful in the future when prices are already high, but it is more relevant to be able to increase your investment slowly with what you can do. At least it will increase the amount you have in the end.
I think the price of bitcoin will be higher than in the past and also remember that currently bitcoin has almost passed its last ATH. Maybe today or tomorrow it could happen.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2024, 08:03:09 AM »
What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?

I believe that bitcoin has a very good future, just to begin to understand that who uses bitcoin (or rather to say who buys it in large quantities and holds it).
Bitcoin is a very good tool for transferring money or for holding a large amount of money without unnecessary eyes and many other disadvantages of fiat currency and banks.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2024, 08:38:29 AM »
Regarding our bitcoin investment, a bright future is always guaranteed. We have high hopes for the future that the small investment we made now will pay off handsomely in the future. Since the halving is approaching and there are expectations that the price of bitcoin will go even higher than it did during the previous halving, there is no need for us to be frightened, Instead, we should be optimistic about the future.
You have to be optimistic that investing in Bitcoin will provide very high profits with a very small possibility of loss. No matter how much investment you make, you can be sure that it will be useful in the future when prices are already high, but it is more relevant to be able to increase your investment slowly with what you can do. At least it will increase the amount you have in the end.
I think the price of bitcoin will be higher than in the past and also remember that currently bitcoin has almost passed its last ATH. Maybe today or tomorrow it could happen.

We as investors should always be optimistic about bitcoin and believe that bitcoin will have a good future. Bitcoin gets more expensive the longer we hold it. imagine if we bought bitcoin in 2013-2014 and held on until now. how much profit will we get?

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1299
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 09:30:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2024, 10:31:39 AM »
We as investors should always be optimistic about bitcoin and believe that bitcoin will have a good future. Bitcoin gets more expensive the longer we hold it. imagine if we bought bitcoin in 2013-2014 and held on until now. how much profit will we get?
I'd put it a little differently. You either accept and invest. Or you walk away from the asset. Most (people) only make the mistake of not realizing what they have invested in at the beginning. Believe me, those who bought in 2014 and hold to current values have a huge financial cushion. Or forgot about the purchase and (accidentally) found a seed phrase. One of two options. More interestingly, the Whales (to this day) don't sell their savings. Clearly they know + believe in bitcoin - if they do that.

P.S. What is your strategy at the current stage of the market?  :o
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2024, 10:38:48 AM »
What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?

I believe that bitcoin has a very good future, just to begin to understand that who uses bitcoin (or rather to say who buys it in large quantities and holds it).
Bitcoin is a very good tool for transferring money or for holding a large amount of money without unnecessary eyes and many other disadvantages of fiat currency and banks.

Many think the same as you, bitcoin will have a bright future. because there are many advantages to using bitcoin as an investment and perhaps in the future it will become a payment method. As we see currently there are many new projects in the crypto world, this will support the existence of bitcoin and altcoins in the future.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2024, 08:36:02 AM »

Many think the same as you, bitcoin will have a bright future. because there are many advantages to using bitcoin as an investment and perhaps in the future it will become a payment method. As we see currently there are many new projects in the crypto world, this will support the existence of bitcoin and altcoins in the future.

While it is not very clear how cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency projects will develop over the course of 5-10 years, we all now understand only one thing, this is that all these projects are aimed only at receiving excess profits, which they would never have received if they had accepted investments not in cryptocurrency and in ordinary dollars.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2024, 08:36:02 AM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 932
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:25:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2024, 04:56:56 AM »
I think Bitcoin is still promising. Some people don't buy it. Despite the monetary value of bitcoin, I think the whole idea of decentralization, the alternative of precious metals, and the security of storage is why people think it has endless possibilities. I don't know whether it is over its prime. But as long as it still maintains its functions, I will say at least the price will not fall like, really dramatic.

There's no doubt that people from all over the world have invested in Bitcoin, so it's never acceptable for you to suddenly make a speculative comment. Bitcoin has been faithfully surviving in the market for a long time and rest assured it will continue to do so. The reason may be that Altcoins can create scams in the market, not Bitcoin scams.
7.88 billion people live in the world now and you said here all the people in the world are investing in Bitcoin I can't agree with you at all. 7.88 billion people in my family and as far as I know no one in my family is involved with Bitcoin or investing I can say with certainty that not everyone in the world is investing right now. No one may know the exact calculation of how many people are currently investing in Bitcoin in the world, but many people are currently investing in Bitcoin. Gradually, the number of people investing in Bitcoin will increase, but all the people in the world will never invest in Bitcoin at once.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1824
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 12:45:08 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2024, 02:09:33 PM »

While it is not very clear how cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency projects will develop over the course of 5-10 years, we all now understand only one thing, this is that all these projects are aimed only at receiving excess profits, which they would never have received if they had accepted investments not in cryptocurrency and in ordinary dollars.

My belief is the same as yours, I still believe that if we invest in crypto it will bring profits in the future. even though we can't predict about bitcoin in the future, but I'm still sure about the next 5 years crypto is still good for investment.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1286
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 09:56:29 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2024, 03:34:07 PM »

My belief is the same as yours, I still believe that if we invest in crypto it will bring profits in the future. even though we can't predict about bitcoin in the future, but I'm still sure about the next 5 years crypto is still good for investment.
Each coin has a separate company that is controlled by an organization but Bitcoin is a coin that is controlled by investors globally. Almost all young generation youths and investors are attracted to Bitcoin. And it cannot be controlled by anyone who only has control over the amount of bitcoins bought or mined.  And this is why the future of Bitcoin is very good and Bitcoin has recently crossed the previous all time high and its new ATH I think may be $100k so whoever can afford to buy and hold as much Bitcoin as it will have a good profit and those who hold it  Must own a strong asset

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2558
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 12:59:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2024, 04:35:09 PM »

Each coin has a separate company that is controlled by an organization but Bitcoin is a coin that is controlled by investors globally. Almost all young generation youths and investors are attracted to Bitcoin. And it cannot be controlled by anyone who only has control over the amount of bitcoins bought or mined.  And this is why the future of Bitcoin is very good and Bitcoin has recently crossed the previous all time high and its new ATH I think may be $100k so whoever can afford to buy and hold as much Bitcoin as it will have a good profit and those who hold it  Must own a strong asset

Bitcoin has shown a very good price increase. Bitcoin's movement has been really good lately. I hold bitcoin in my wallet, although not much but I bought it when 2022 was bearish, if I sold it now I would have made a big profit. Not to be greedy, but I will wait for the bullish season and sell bitcoin when it hits a new ATH
Those who control the price of Bitcoin are the Bitcoin holders themselves.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2024, 08:02:39 AM »

I hope so too, it will be seen, but still there are very few people in cryptocurrency and I am sure that when more people come, the growth of cryptocurrencies should be much higher, it is even statistically already counted, in principle 5 years you are right, this is the most optimistic forecast.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 01:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2024, 12:56:36 PM »

I hope so too, it will be seen, but still there are very few people in cryptocurrency and I am sure that when more people come, the growth of cryptocurrencies should be much higher, it is even statistically already counted, in principle 5 years you are right, this is the most optimistic forecast.

Many people think longer than 5 years, but some only see 5 years in the future, Bitcoin and altcoins can still survive and be profitable. Because we cannot predict further what the future of bitcoin will be.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 10:04:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2024, 07:21:48 PM »
Many people think longer than 5 years, but some only see 5 years in the future, Bitcoin and altcoins can still survive and be profitable. Because we cannot predict further what the future of bitcoin will be.
Bitcoin is very suitable for holding for a very long time, but if you only look at the next five years then I think it is too early to judge Bitcoin which still has the potential to be expensive for the next ten years. Are Bitcoin price movements from 2009 to this year still not enough to convince you that Bitcoin can reach high prices?

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2024, 07:36:29 PM »

Bitcoin or any crypto are unpredictable we do not know what will happen in the future but as you can see crypto and Bitcoin are growing new projects coming not only for bitcoin but almost all crypto have contribution to what is Bitcoin right now and I'm sure what satoshi said on the whitepaper is what will happen in the future.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG