follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Polkadot ecosystem and Polkalokr platform: Sustainability.  (Read 6877 times)

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Polkadot ecosystem and Polkalokr platform: Sustainability.
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 11:41:54 PM »
while this is true i believe polkalokr is more user driven and puts user at the fore front of service consumption foccusing on user experieince as core service, using simpified method and approaches to technical parts of decentralized protocol and cryptocurrency at large hence subtilty enhancing accessibility just as you mentioned
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 11:43:55 PM by dred »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 11:41:54 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 11:54:03 PM »
while this is true i believe polkalokr is more user driven and puts user at the fore front of service consumption foccusing on user experieince as core service, using simpified method and approaches to technical parts of decentralized protocol and cryptocurrency at large hence subtilty enhancing accessibility just as you mentioned
hmm quite true, users stand to benefit a lot interacting with polkalokr and projects integrated with polkalokr service. the sheer power vested on users is quite bewildering, polalokr is such a seamless, omni-channel digital platform. An efficient one at that.

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2021, 12:09:05 AM »
Thanks to Polkalokr’s fully customizable and flexible framework, blockchain and DeFi economies can now offer investors and network participants a host of payout options, release schedules and monetising opportunities, with no more reliance on centralized token holders or third party escrow services.
With a wide array of features and use-cases that blow competitors out of the water, Polkalokr is being built natively for Polkadot from day one.

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2021, 12:22:42 AM »
Thanks to Polkalokr’s fully customizable and flexible framework, blockchain and DeFi economies can now offer investors and network participants a host of payout options, release schedules and monetising opportunities, with no more reliance on centralized token holders or third party escrow services.
With a wide array of features and use-cases that blow competitors out of the water, Polkalokr is being built natively for Polkadot from day one.

It is very interesting to see Polkalokr ontop of the list. It's products and services is second to non, no wonder it's gaining popularity in no time.
Helping to providing solutions to complex problems that could be encountered through staking or swapping 

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2021, 12:44:00 AM »
hmm quite true, users stand to benefit a lot interacting with polkalokr and projects integrated with polkalokr service. the sheer power vested on users is quite bewildering, polalokr is such a seamless, omni-channel digital platform. An efficient one at that.
of course,  security issues is also one of the many challenges polkalokr has successfully thwarted. overall good project imo. users get to invest safely and without fear or doubt. Definitely worth the risk

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2021, 01:17:30 AM »
It is very interesting to note that Polkalokr has been attracting a lot of partners lately and more are still floating in; as Polkalokr has built it's foundation on trust and transparency which is evident in hacken audit; one would not stop talking about the staking possibilities of monetising locked assets on Polkalokr because of the potential of $LKR which happens to be the utility token of the ecosystem, more so discounts placed on using $LKR for service on Polkalokr is mouth watering, and can rocket in value due to continuous demand of usage. i think everyone in the crypto space should take advantage and stake up some $LKR too

I agree with you mate; there's no other way than to be transparent to investor; else you lose them, the crypto space is vast now, project owners have to give assurance to it's investors that their money is safe... In the same vein, eyes are now open; individual holders are now knowledgeable to the reality that they can actually benefit from their idle crypto holdings by staking it and earning  bonuses and rewards.

Offline Jaric_Perlevska

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:25:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2021, 06:22:31 PM »
Polkalokr is acting very strange nowadays,it dumped and give chances to collect at very dip. But i couldnt notice if there's some trap? Always like LKR$ but after making profit i sold. Now im greedy about collectin and hold for longer. Any idea if its correct or not? :)
fortes fortuna adiuvat

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2021, 06:22:31 PM »

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2021, 03:35:02 PM »
Lokr is always being one of my most promising project.. Because of their motto is 'simplicity',Most users can’t read smart contracts,Inflation & token unlocks need to be more understandable for everyone. Because of that Polkalokr escrow simplifies accessibility and is highly customizable for even non technical users. Actually Polkalokr trying to make whole ecosystem more simple. There's no need to be complex code's while there is escrow system.. I wish Lokr could achieve their dreams and grow bigger.

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2021, 04:35:36 PM »
Can't understand why price is still at ATL,Polkalokr escrow made things simple but still very low mcap and price. It is good for collecting but i want to realize whats going on there.. Wish i could make serious profits from that dip i believe the project actually.

Offline Marcelo_Diaz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: March 16, 2022, 04:26:27 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2021, 05:41:05 PM »
Can't understand why price is still at ATL,Polkalokr escrow made things simple but still very low mcap and price. It is good for collecting but i want to realize whats going on there.. Wish i could make serious profits from that dip i believe the project actually.
Mate this is great chance to collect at dip. Lokr has solid plan's for project,great partnership with big communities (Dafi/Polinate/IOEN/Reef). Great potential for grow. I strongly believe lokr will be in better shape in next months.   

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2021, 08:54:26 PM »
I believe Lokr system and their escrow system,i dont care if other's trust or not,Escrow is safe protocol for trading like shopping,im into securitiy of my portfolio and i know lokr gonna give me. I wont afraid again for my investment's because of gen's anti-whale and anti-bot system. Hope they will achive their goals' and they make the whole system more secure.

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2021, 12:16:32 PM »
Polkalokr has a great potential.  Extremely low MCAP and extremely low price currently. I believe once they start their own Rally,that prices will be a wet dream. 0.1$ now,was 1.4$.. So there's always chance to pick now and make some serious profits. 

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2021, 12:44:31 PM »
Polkalokr has a great potential.  Extremely low MCAP and extremely low price currently. I believe once they start their own Rally,that prices will be a wet dream. 0.1$ now,was 1.4$.. So there's always chance to pick now and make some serious profits.
Hella right. I appreciate you for ur analysis,once Lokr start rally this price's will be a dream. I believe lokr could easily make 10x,i dont want to give financial advice because everyone's strategy and risk management is different but i strongly believe Escrow platform always be in crypto ecosystem and lokr gonna stay forever. We are at very dip rn. and it seems like exact buying spot for serious profits.

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2021, 04:59:52 PM »
I really like escrow platforms,im always using escrow's while shopping at the internet so why not on crypto? It seems lokr could change the game rules and being big part of the new era. I strongly believe that project has capable to make serious improvements for whole ecosystem so why not investing on them? Also price is at very dip. Good opportunity to make some big gainz..
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

Offline Yasemin_Demir

• Activity: 177
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 02:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2021, 09:42:04 AM »
Escrow in the traditional world is crucial to so many deals going forward, but can be expensive, with legal teams, middle-men, agreements all adding to the cost. With Lokr escrow platform the terms of purchase from seller can be set on-chain and there are no need for legal teams, middle-men or agreements beyond that lowering over all cost and enabling escrow deals to happen in a transparent manner on chain, the only costs incurred are the transaction fee of the chain + a small platform fee from both seller and buyer side.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG