follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Crowdfunding your creativity on blockchain is possible right now!  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Imagine; you'r a skillful man, endowed with wisedom, a perfect artist, serving a whole nation with art and valuing tourism in your dwelling places. Imagine be somone with capacity of finding solutions to all human being problem in an economic manner to cope with financial dilema.

Right, you can do all this on blockchain as well and be assisted by expert to power your creativity. Ended with a launchpad secured to guarentee the continuity of your work on blockchain by funding it.

From genesis "Polinate is a next generation crowdfunding platform designed to discover, launch and empower creatives globally in a permissionless way".

$POLI the governance and powering the platform is just performing as a hell. NFA.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: Crowdfunding your creativity on blockchain is possible right now!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 10:42:49 AM »
Actually I don't normally believe in fundraising because the team always pick the project they know but as am seeing this I think it a project I can trust fully that there won't be any cheating on the project they choose to fundraise. It will be great if we have such a community from my own view. And as you said all genres of work will benefit from the crowdfunding platform.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:36:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 10:59:00 AM »
Really it will be fantastic if every inventors and innovators could know about this, it is like they make it easy for those that don't have money to accomplish their aim and am sure they will also introduce them to some projects in which they can partner with if the project is a good one with great features and use case , is like am having interest in this.

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 01:01:38 PM »
And we have many skillful people out there,who need help for their project to be known nation wide and sincerely the projects are always mind blowing if they can raise funds for it. And I think with the help of this it will bring them into limelight and the amazing part is that there token is listed on some big exchanges

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 01:55:49 PM »
I just check it out and I can see it is the best crowdfunding platform, it is your assured way to create and transform the vision of your project to a realistic workable products which will lead to a successful project launch and I can also see the flexibility of the project as well I think it will turn a project either a newbie or veteran project to a real workable one kudos to the team for that.

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:47 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 02:05:32 PM »
I just check it out and I can see it is the best crowdfunding platform, it is your assured way to create and transform the vision of your project to a realistic workable products which will lead to a successful project launch and I can also see the flexibility of the project as well I think it will turn a project either a newbie or veteran project to a real workable one kudos to the team for that.
Really they got all this amazing features,I couldn't believe this I will have to check as well because all I know about them is just about there bullish token that is doing well in the crypto space and if eventually all this are true it would be nice referring a friend to the crowdfunding platform , and am sure if they can help fully with what he invent it will definitely skyrocket in the crypto space , heading to there website  :)

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 04:34:36 PM »
When I saw this on there twitter platform I noticed they funds creatives and it is handled by expertise advisors and enhance fantastic features and will create growth into any upcoming projects either newbie or veteran use cases and create value to it as well,in my own opinion it a great project to look into.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 04:34:36 PM »

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 04:41:57 PM »
And we have many skillful people out there,who need help for their project to be known nation wide and sincerely the projects are always mind blowing if they can raise funds for it. And I think with the help of this it will bring them into limelight and the amazing part is that there token is listed on some big exchanges
Exactly, so many project owners out there have creative ideas which can bring in a whole lot of uniqueness to the crypto system. But they don't get a chance to bring their creative ideas to blockchain reality because creating a project on blockchain needs lots of funds which some of them don't really have. Thanks to the idea of Polinate crowdfunding platform, now project owners have a chance to prove themselves.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 04:48:29 PM »
When I saw this on there twitter platform I noticed they funds creatives and it is handled by expertise advisors and enhance fantastic features and will create growth into any upcoming projects either newbie or veteran use cases and create value to it as well,in my own opinion it a great project to look into.
Ohh but I don't believe a crowdfunding platform like this could enhance all this feature and if it is so that means they are the best I can see that raise funds for upcoming projects as for the team hardwork and credibility I will surely check all they have because I couldn't go through it because of time when I saw there post but as you have said I will truly have to check it up.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 04:55:46 PM »
Ohh but I don't believe a crowdfunding platform like this could enhance all this feature and if it is so that means they are the best I can see that raise funds for upcoming projects as for the team hardwork and credibility I will surely check all they have because I couldn't go through it because of time when I saw there post but as you have said I will truly have to check it up.
All I can say is that you should check it out because checking it out is the best option and you will see the full packed packages because I can say they crowdfund  for many projects and it is sure that the project will eventually boom out successful but I don't know the percentage they use to issue.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 05:05:39 PM »
I can fully say it that what makes this project a unique project is that they have an excellent and trusted advisors with great experience in blockchain technology which will surely develop a project or platform to be among the best, as for me it a great project and it is sure I will tell my friend who is a CEO but need a crowdfunding platform to fund what he invent.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 05:13:01 PM »
I can fully say it that what makes this project a unique project is that they have an excellent and trusted advisors with great experience in blockchain technology which will surely develop a project or platform to be among the best, as for me it a great project and it is sure I will tell my friend who is a CEO but need a crowdfunding platform to fund what he invent.
All you are saying may be true but I will surely have to check it out myself because for you to say about them this way that means you would have read all about it fully am sure including their whitepaper you would have gone through everything I will surely give you feedback on everything I check about them  ;)

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 05:21:20 PM »
All you are saying may be true but I will surely have to check it out myself because for you to say about them this way that means you would have read all about it fully am sure including their whitepaper you would have gone through everything I will surely give you feedback on everything I check about them  ;)
So funny to be sincere most people are genius in checking all a project is all about by just using the search engine like Google and am sure you will definitely know about this project on it as well I can say it is not a stressful thing checking a project you have interest on and as he said with this features of theirs it will surely be a good project which means it is sure that providing good results into the project they want to fundraise

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 08:48:04 PM »
Have been wondering and asking myself that can the platform help someone that is an artist,I mean the one that is good in designing nft and am sure the platform will want the person to defend it and he is able to convince them what am Wondering about is will they raise funds for the person to accomplish his goal, thinking about this because I have a nephew that can design nft cards and it sure people will definitely love it.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 08:55:34 PM »
Have been wondering and asking myself that can the platform help someone that is an artist,I mean the one that is good in designing nft and am sure the platform will want the person to defend it and he is able to convince them what am Wondering about is will they raise funds for the person to accomplish his goal, thinking about this because I have a nephew that can design nft cards and it sure people will definitely love it.
I can say yes and no need of wondering, he can do all that on blockchain as well and be assisted by expert and great advisors to power the person creativity and amazingly with a launchpad secured to guarentee the continuity of his work on blockchain by funding it for the person
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 10:23:22 PM by Nvestor Ortega »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG