follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crowdfunding your creativity on blockchain is possible right now!  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Crowdfunding your creativity on blockchain is possible right now!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 09:00:48 PM »
Have been wondering and asking myself that can the platform help someone that is an artist,I mean the one that is good in designing nft and am sure the platform will want the person to defend it and he is able to convince them what am Wondering about is will they raise funds for the person to accomplish his goal, thinking about this because I have a nephew that can design nft cards and it sure people will definitely love it.
I can yes no need of wondering, he can do all that on blockchain as well and be assisted by expert and great advisors to power the person creativity and amazingly with a launchpad secured to guarentee the continuity of his work on blockchain by funding it for the person
Thanks for enlightening me more on it and I will surely tell him about it so he will do more research about and message them,that means they are one of the best crowdfunding platform I have know and am sure it will surely help him to leave a happy life again after he lost his family

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 09:00:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:47 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 09:16:23 PM »
In my own opinion and with what I read in the roadmap I can see they are the best crowdfunding  platform,and it is your assured way to create and transform the vision of your project to a realistic workable products and with the help of this great platform it is sure it  will lead to a successful project launch
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 06:27:00 AM by Rajesh »

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 09:39:17 PM »
Really it will be fantastic if every inventors and innovators could know about this, it is like they make it easy for those that don't have money to accomplish their aim and am sure they will also introduce them to some projects in which they can partner with if the project is a good one with great features and use case , is like am having interest in this.
Definitely that the main purpose for a crowdfunding platform like Polinate. They allow potential entrepreneurs and project creators to pitch their creative ideas and pitch their business ideas and reach out to a wider audience, like-minded people, and investors. This helps to streamline resources, saves time, market your business idea, and to raise funds with less effort.

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 07:26:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2021, 02:46:53 AM »
One of the problems with some of these crowdfunding platforms is that they also lack innovation in the sense that the model of fundraising operations on all the leading crowdfunding platforms is essentially similar. They sign up a centralized strategy of allowing projects to conduct fundraising for their native tokens. This approach leads to these platforms setting out the needs and interests of their own instead of implementing a decentralized approach.

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2021, 02:55:48 AM »
And we have many skillful people out there,who need help for their project to be known nation wide and sincerely the projects are always mind blowing if they can raise funds for it. And I think with the help of this it will bring them into limelight and the amazing part is that there token is listed on some big exchanges
You just hit a point there man, some project owners and creators definitely have amazing ideas that could bring a whole lot of exciting experience to the digital world. Due to not having enough funds to bring this ideas to life, we don't get to see their innovations on the market.
Sincerely speaking, I'm so glad Polinate has come to tackle that aspect. Now project owners can get crowdfunded and share their wonderful ideas for everyone to benefit. I'm even getting more bullish on Polinate right now.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2021, 03:05:50 AM »
Have been wondering and asking myself that can the platform help someone that is an artist,I mean the one that is good in designing nft and am sure the platform will want the person to defend it and he is able to convince them what am Wondering about is will they raise funds for the person to accomplish his goal, thinking about this because I have a nephew that can design nft cards and it sure people will definitely love it.
I can yes no need of wondering, he can do all that on blockchain as well and be assisted by expert and great advisors to power the person creativity and amazingly with a launchpad secured to guarentee the continuity of his work on blockchain by funding it for the person
Thanks for enlightening me more on it and I will surely tell him about it so he will do more research about and message them,that means they are one of the best crowdfunding platform I have know and am sure it will surely help him to leave a happy life again after he lost his family
Oh! Really nice of you to look out for your friend. I bet this friend of your has a whole new and unique stuffs that could make his project lead a hype on the market. Really looking forward to your friend hitting the crypto space with his awesome cool ideas soon. With Polinate ecosystem,  I bet the market will be filled with promising projects with great potentials now.

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 04:55:12 AM »
Talking about crowdfunding platforms, the disadvantages of some of these popular crowdfunding platforms like Indiegogo, Patreon, kickstarter is that they charge fees from investors to join the platform. Patreon charges 12% of the total earning and platforms like Kickstarter are highly governed. Polinate on the other hand is absolutely different from all other crowdfunding platforms. It's a permissionless decentralized crowdfunding platform that permits creative minds to raise funds for their projects. The platform unites patrons, fans, and investors who share a common interest to support projects directly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 04:55:12 AM »

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: December 21, 2021, 03:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2021, 05:28:22 AM »
Talking about crowdfunding platforms, the disadvantages of some of these popular crowdfunding platforms like Indiegogo, Patreon, kickstarter is that they charge fees from investors to join the platform. Patreon charges 12% of the total earning and platforms like Kickstarter are highly governed. Polinate on the other hand is absolutely different from all other crowdfunding platforms. It's a permissionless decentralized crowdfunding platform that permits creative minds to raise funds for their projects. The platform unites patrons, fans, and investors who share a common interest to support projects directly.
Yep you are absolutely correct. Polinate proffers an ecosystem for creators, patrons, fans, and investors to associate in a decentralized network. The ecosystem is designed in such a way that creators can build an audience, patrons can advocate their project, and investors can take part to help raise funds as well as launch creatives.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2021, 06:20:17 AM »
I can see this project is an ease for many artisans that are looking for a way to publicize there platform I can say they have see answer to their issue, and they also give a crypto based project maximum support that will lead to a successful launch and it is sure because there token is doing well as well.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 06:22:54 AM by Nvestor Ortega »

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2021, 06:41:10 AM »
Believing in all this platform that keeps saying they crowdfund and eventually they won’t notify you about their percentage and after gaining profit they would want to gain more than the owner,that’s what don’t make me believe in fundraising stuff because I normally think they just get your idea and work on it theirself but with what you said is like everything is good about this one.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2021, 06:59:29 AM »
Believing in all this platform that keeps saying they crowdfund and eventually they won’t notify you about their percentage and after gaining profit they would want to gain more than the owner,that’s what don’t make me believe in fundraising stuff because I normally think they just get your idea and work on it theirself but with what you said is like everything is good about this one.
Want to ask if you have check their own platform out you will eventually know this is fully different from all crowdfunding platform like GoFundMe,kiva and all other,they have great advisors and it will surely skyrocket your crypto based projects I think you should check their page will help.

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2021, 07:08:15 AM »
Want to ask if you have check their own platform out you will eventually know this is fully different from all crowdfunding platform like GoFundMe,kiva and all other,they have great advisors and it will surely skyrocket your crypto based projects I think you should check their page will help.
For you to attestify to it this way that means the project is a good one, I think checking it out will be a good one and I will surely do my own research about it because I always love supporting good project and they also have a token that's wonderful that's is just fantastic

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2021, 08:31:54 AM »
I've done more research and yes Polinate is a qualified crowdfunding platform created by experts to help project owners and creators crowdfund their crypto based projects, make the projects stand and create growth into its use cases. With Polinate, the possibility for any project to follow the market trends and even make the project lead a hype on the market. Polinate is also an assured way to create a user friendly platform with an amazing community.

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2021, 09:00:19 AM »
I'm very sure every good investor loves staking because you get to earn more tokens automatically. I was about asking if Polinate has any staking pool until I stumbled upon their Partnership with DAFI for a more balance staking system to Polinate users. Now all $POLI Holder's can explore DAFI’s dToken reward mechanism  which allows the creation of dPOLI to be distributed to users when certain milestones are hit. That is awesome to me.

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2021, 09:14:01 AM »
I'm very sure every good investor loves staking because you get to earn more tokens automatically. I was about asking if Polinate has any staking pool until I stumbled upon their Partnership with DAFI for a more balance staking system to Polinate users. Now all $POLI Holder's can explore DAFI’s dToken reward mechanism  which allows the creation of dPOLI to be distributed to users when certain milestones are hit. That is awesome to me.
If there's one thing I like about Polinate, it's the fact that it's completely decentralised, which makes it a permissionless platform that conveys transparency to the projects and remove the barriers of middlemen. Participants can get a vivid idea of how the platform is using their contributions for funding.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG