follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Opt for the safest exchange?  (Read 614 times)

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 473
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:03:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
Opt for the safest exchange?
« on: April 26, 2024, 12:13:49 AM »
There is a full list that can be found on the popular crypto site, I am a user of Phemex, Binance and Coinstore exchanges, no errors so far. Which is your choice?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Opt for the safest exchange?
« on: April 26, 2024, 12:13:49 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 48
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 02:28:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
Re: Opt for the safest exchange?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 03:26:47 PM »
For now,  I choose exchange with proof of reserves. Although, I use Bitget the most because apart from their huge proof of reserve, they have more features and I can more coins to trade there. So, the best way to be safe using and exchange is knowing they are proof of reserve.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1124
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:36:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 04:25:38 PM »
As for me no exchange I'd save because of the way government is hunting them. Binance hunt down in my country and persecuted, some of it staff were arrested because of the manipulation of the National Currency with dollar and for that we left Binance because they removed the p2p button in the country so we use another exchanges that have the p2p button and recently the government is planning to clampdown some the major exchanges again so we are not certain in the country which of the is the best. And most of this issues are caused by the exchanges by not obeying the National Laws. Though Binance was good and since Binance is no more there, most of us are using OKX, bitget, Kucoin and etc. And they are doing well in the trading process.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1120
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 08:41:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 08:00:24 PM »
Of course, many people choose Binance at the moment... the existence of Binance and its position which still dominates the cryptocurrency exchange market is a strong reason why many people trust Binance with their assets. Maybe there are still people who argue between centralized and decentralized exchanges, but up to now we all know that centralized exchanges are still king, and decentralized Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies.

Even though there is no CZ anymore, I still believe in Binance's business journey so that its BNB coin has received enough attention to occupy the Top 10 on the cryptocurrency list at CMC.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024, 08:28:26 PM »
There is a full list that can be found on the popular crypto site, I am a user of Phemex, Binance and Coinstore exchanges, no errors so far. Which is your choice?
I have no experience of using Phemex and Coinstore exchange. I only use Binance exchange from your list. If asked which exchange is my favorite out of the 3 exchanges you mentioned then I would say Binance and the exchanges I use for trading outside of that is Kucoin. But I think that Binance exchange is enough for me so far.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15879
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 09:04:49 PM »
Of course, many people choose Binance at the moment... the existence of Binance and its position which still dominates the cryptocurrency exchange market is a strong reason why many people trust Binance with their assets. Maybe there are still people who argue between centralized and decentralized exchanges, but up to now we all know that centralized exchanges are still king, and decentralized Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies.

Even though there is no CZ anymore, I still believe in Binance's business journey so that its BNB coin has received enough attention to occupy the Top 10 on the cryptocurrency list at CMC.
Yes, I am also using Binance as my main CEX, although I do use a few other CEXs such as GateIO, KuCoin, XT, Coinsbit, Latoken... Binance's services are really good: Spot, P2P, user Support... and I have no complaints in the 5 years I've been using it. My only regret is not accumulating a lot of BNB and using a lot of BNB to pay for transaction fees during the crypto winter 2018-2019. It would have been better if I had held them and made more profit from the increase in BNB's price.

I believe that CZ has a plan for Binance to continue to develop without his direct leadership in the future. After settling the lawsuit, the number of users and trading volume on Binance has recovered well and reaffirmed Binance's role in the crypto market. Binance's monthly proof of reserves and Safu are reasons for users to continue to trust and choose Binance when entering the crypto market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1385
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:21:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 09:25:48 PM »
I was using Binance mainly, but after our government restricted their services, I have made kucoin my next choice, but I still miss binance for the ease. I use Kucoin but still will not recommend to anyone, especially a newbie, that it is safe enough for them to store their crypto investment there or any other exchange in general.

There is no exchange that is super safe and can be trusted completely.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 09:25:48 PM »

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1099
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:10:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2024, 09:40:40 PM »
For now I use some local exchange market and for global exchange Binance, Kucoin and Gate io are my exchange market for trading and arbitrage transaction. I don't too loyal with one exchange only and looking for the opportunity when listing new coins which one market seems profitable for trading. Indeed Binance is most trusted exchange and some trader not popular with Gate io but during have much profit when arbitrage or trade new coins listing its not much problem for me trade at not really popular exchange market.
Not get problem with deposit and withdrawing fund then get bigger volume transaction keep interested or using some not popular exchange market for trading.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:01 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2024, 03:41:07 AM »
I was using Binance mainly, but after our government restricted their services, I have made kucoin my next choice, but I still miss binance for the ease. I use Kucoin but still will not recommend to anyone, especially a newbie, that it is safe enough for them to store their crypto investment there or any other exchange in general.

There is no exchange that is super safe and can be trusted completely.
There may be problems in some countries regarding the use of Binance. Luckily my country is not too strict on Binance and for now I still use Binance to trade. This exchange has a fairly high trading volume so it is very suitable for trading.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 804
  • Last Active: Today at 04:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2024, 05:35:58 AM »

-   For me, the exchanges that can be said to be okay to use are Mexc, Bybit, Okx, Bitget, Gate.io, and Binance. Although this binance is currently facing an issue in our country, it is only temporary for now, and in the future everything will be fine.

But the rest that I mentioned are the ones that are often used right now for me to do trading activity to get profit most of the time every week.
This one is also a source of income.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4178
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:56 PM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2024, 05:56:51 AM »
During the ICO boom days, I usually got into many exchanges all because when a coin is listed in a particular exchange there is no choice but to work in there. And so I encountered many famous and not-so-famous exchanges most of them were CEXs, Today, I am more into Binance but since it got a big problem with my government I shifted to Bybit and Kucoin since I am a big fan of the convenience of the P2P option. Crypto exchanges have evolved through the years after many of them experienced trials and errors and what we are seeing these days are solid CEXs like Binance, Kucoin, OKX, Bybit, MEXC and so much more. Tested by fire and hailstorm, crypto exchanges must do everything in their disposal to remain safe, secure and solid as hackers are always watching them every minute to look for possible weaknesses. Now, the most important thing is never put your coins on deposit on these exchanges and only use them if you are trading something...this is the top number one rule when dealing with CEXs. With the government exerting their regulatory and taxation  power, I am sure that the landscape of this industry is going to be changing and I am hoping that we the small crypto players are to be benefitted with the changes.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1656
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:59:38 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2024, 09:24:04 AM »
I just heard about Phemex and Coinstore, but Binance is best for trading, but not for storing your main assets.
However, it is not advisable to store all your assets in CEX because it will also be at risk when some hacks occur.

Binance is indeed the most popular right now and already has SAFU as a safeguard for user assets, but it won't fully secure it.

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 473
  • Last Active: Today at 05:03:41 PM
    • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2024, 11:50:12 AM »
I have no experience of using Phemex and Coinstore exchange. I only use Binance exchange from your list. If asked which exchange is my favorite out of the 3 exchanges you mentioned then I would say Binance and the exchanges I use for trading outside of that is Kucoin. But I think that Binance exchange is enough for me so far.
What you think about new steps of improvement in Binance? It have really quick and low cost conversion and withdraw limit? Is trading limit good enough? Do you do some of options for profit beside trading?

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:54:32 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2024, 04:08:36 PM »
So far, I'm using Binance and also local exchange that is registered in government. And those are the exchanges I'm most comfortable using. because you may be used to the appearance and various features in it. Previously, I also cursed several other exchanges such as:"
- OKEX (OKX)
- Kucoin
- Bitmart
and several other exchanges. but it really doesn't last long. In the sense that once I'm done selling some coins, that's it, I'll transfer them to my Binance. and then or directly to the local exchange in my country. so that when one day I need cash, I can easily make a withdrawal.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1115
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:03:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM »

All exchanges are good one if they meet up to your standard because what everyone is looking in exchange is different, they are all subjective but I have some advice for you, never keep your coin on any exchange. An exchange is not supposed to be a place to store  coin but to get exchange them and once you are done, you move it to external wallet.

What discussion we should be having is type of wallet and recommended ones for keeping our coins safe without any breech or any form of hack in the future.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██