follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Where to invest?  (Read 1127 times)

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: Where to invest?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 12:38:32 PM »
Let it not be that you haven't learnt about any of the existing investment programs. You might not know about the basic skills and their potentials about the platform but it would be more better to contribute to your aim if you could openly tell about your interested investment platform and then, individuals could particularly contribute to your target so as you could obtain the best returns of your investment journey.

It is better you seek to be educated in a particular business than relying on recommendations because you could be confused in choice making because you are not being specific. So, come up with a desire and then if it is not potentialed to profit you and comparing the amount of your capital, experienced individuals here would be endivoired to utter with the best of their knowledges.

I hope you don't get this twisted @ OP so that don't get devastated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 12:38:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2024, 07:57:00 PM »
Hello ,do you have suggestion for big profits investment plan from sites? I personallly have 10$ to invest and i am looking foward to fill my bag from your help.
Really it is not possible i think but it also true that anything can be happen anytime in cryptocurrency market. But your capital is very small. If it were $50 or $60 then could be possible standard return i think.

After-all my suggestion you can invest on meme token or nft it could gave good return. And it will depend only your luck, if luck were good then you will get big profit otherwise not possible. Because $10 is very small amount. So my advice you can invest it on meme coin, now and near future meme coin will perform well i think.

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2024, 08:42:31 AM »
Sometimes is not where to invest to, but rather how to invest it ! So where to invest depends on geographical area you are staying , is it suit for you to invest your money and start up a little business or is the amount with you enough for you to begin your business? because you can’t start up a business without having enough capital . So I advise you sit down and look into the two factors.
Always be yourself.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1041
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2024, 06:28:10 PM »
The reality about investing is that there is no guarantee that from a small capital, you'll get to earn from it with high profit without doing anything. And it sounds a bit odd when someone talks about "investment plan" because it sounds like "scheme" that goes and rhyme with a scam. IF you can invest $10 then just use that to DCA and choose some altcoins you think that will pump 10x or more with a timeframe that you think is worth holding.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2024, 11:22:21 PM »
Hello ,do you have suggestion for big profits investment plan from sites? I personallly have 10$ to invest and i am looking foward to fill my bag from your help.
Many many thanks because i think you are ambitious people. You understand that there has way to big profit. But you need actual platform where you can invest and get big return. I think there has such kinds of platform for big profit. But your fund is very poor. For big profit you need standard investment, otherwise big profit risky.

After-all you can try on betting site. You can invest here for big return if you were lucky. Here, for big return need support to luck. If luck support you it is possible for big return. Otherwise i could not found any authentic way for big return through your small amount.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG