follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

More details on how to earn Karma on partner forum, Check Here

Author Topic: Invest Today & Enjoy Tomorrow  (Read 15487 times)

Offline Alla_Alyona

• Misbehaving
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 12, 2020, 06:19:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Invest Today & Enjoy Tomorrow
« on: May 07, 2019, 12:55:54 PM »
Bluevess is a quite experienced and legally registered company in the field of fiduciary management and long-term investments. We are a group of skilled financial professionals having a high level of knowledge and long term practice in the investment field. We have been working as a private fund for several years. We offer investors 3 reliable investment plans with minimum investment as low as $50.00. You can invest your money into one of the plans. All payments are processed instantly without delays. Profit is guaranteed. There is no risk of losing money. For more info visit: newbie deactivated link:https://bluevess.com/investment/ [nonactive]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Invest Today & Enjoy Tomorrow
« on: May 07, 2019, 12:55:54 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Pififop

• Activity: 94
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 09:25:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Invest Today & Enjoy Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 11:32:32 AM »
I think that investing is only in trusted companies. No matter what the attractive conditions are, I have never heard of this platform before and will not risk investing money here.

Offline smt_nirwana_01

• Activity: 129
  • Last Active: February 26, 2021, 08:01:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 01:31:41 PM »
yes of course it is important to invest. we already need to invest some of our income continuously. But the important issue here is what we will invest our money in and we will not hurt. There is so much information in the digital world that many of them are also confusing. Information pollution is very unfortunately. I hope everyone makes the right investments and profits. because money is not easily earned.

Offline Maynul96

• Activity: 408
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Last Active: August 06, 2022, 10:50:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 07:00:20 AM »
If somebody increase their Online Earning money,  then the Easy way is only Investment. Only we can earn a good amount only  from investment platfrom. But we know that all investment platfrom are not real. They is fack. 98% investment platfrom are Fack. So if you want to invest your money then before investing you must research this following Site.               

Offline Gostudio

• Activity: 234
  • “FRX: Ferocious Alpha”
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 29, 2022, 06:40:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 02:41:27 PM »
Bluevess is a quite experienced and legally registered company in the field of fiduciary management and long-term investments. We are a group of skilled financial professionals having a high level of knowledge and long term practice in the investment field. We have been working as a private fund for several years. We offer investors 3 reliable investment plans with minimum investment as low as $50.00. You can invest your money into one of the plans. All payments are processed instantly without delays. Profit is guaranteed. There is no risk of losing money. For more info visit: https://bluevess.com/investment/

Do you invest in this particular company already? If it is yes, what would be the results? If not? Why are you endorsing it?

Offline CameronGrah

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: January 04, 2022, 11:42:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 01:45:44 PM »
yes of course it is important to invest. we already need to invest some of our income continuously. But the important issue here is what we will invest our money in and we will not hurt. There is so much information in the digital world that many of them are also confusing. Information pollution is very unfortunately. I hope everyone makes the right investments and profits. because money is not easily earned.
I agree with you, it really hurts ...

Offline monig18

• Activity: 487
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 03:29:25 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 06:06:12 AM »
Investment in different companies is not a wise decision. When there are other platforms, we should not invest with these companies because they are always risk of scam here. we can invest in Golds and cryptos. Because we will have control in these investments. If we invest in companies ,we will not have control to our funds.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 06:06:12 AM »

Offline Bitstar_coin

• Activity: 928
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 18, 2024, 07:37:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 12:37:50 PM »
First of, the link provided is no longer working or it is temporary down, i wanted to pay a visit to the site and see for myself, i really do not trust any investment platform because they are my first encounter in my early days of seeking ways to earn online and the experience was not nice,
Moat of the platform i joined ended up scamming me of my little investment  :D until i came across crypto and i left those conniving platforms for good. ;D

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • Fox Campaigns
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 18, 2023, 12:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 10:46:22 AM »
Of course, we have to invest today so that tomorrow we can enjoy earning the profit. But I never heard about your site and the link you provided is not working as well, that is scary! There are many investment sites, but I prefer to use exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, BlockFi, and similar exchanges because are offering good rates in investing but they're safe too.

Offline amzexpert

• Activity: 144
  • Making Impossible to Possible
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 02, 2023, 04:55:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2021, 11:22:43 AM »
Thanks for the information you have provided about the investing site. I suggest you invest every time in a site which is old like finance and coinbase. In finance, you can buy a coin and hold it for a long time and there is no risk that you can lose your money. I will also study about the site which you have mentioned.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 638
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 11:48:10 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2024, 08:34:03 PM »
Bluevess is a quite experienced and legally registered company in the field of fiduciary management and long-term investments. We are a group of skilled financial professionals having a high level of knowledge and long term practice in the investment field. We have been working as a private fund for several years. We offer investors 3 reliable investment plans with minimum investment as low as $50.00. You can invest your money into one of the plans. All payments are processed instantly without delays. Profit is guaranteed. There is no risk of losing money. For more info visit: https://bluevess.com/investment/
That's one thing I don't like about altcoin investment "not lasting for long". Those who might have invested in this project around 2019, didn't succeed in enjoying their future investment with this project as you have made them believe but instead, you made them have a loss of investment. However, the project is no longer in existence, I believe. How will then address those who might have invested because of you?

In an actual sense, no altcoin project will give you the expected profits in the long run, as or except bitcoin. Any altcoin promising huge profits in the future should not be trusted because they always end up putting their investors at a loss side of investment

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG