follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal?  (Read 9818 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is Bitcoin legal?
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2024, 12:59:21 PM »

I think for those who are already very rich, if there is an opportunity to commit corruption, they will still try to do it, no matter how small the corruption is, all humans will definitely continue to do that because it is human nature to be easily influenced by the money they earn.

I think rich people are more involved in corruption than poor people because poor have little bit fear about doing this and are satisfied with the money they have. It is the human nature that they are not happy with what they have and always think that it will be better if they get more.

All humans are not a part of corruption but some of them are because money taste very sweet so they are in Struggle to earn more and more no matter they choose a good way or a way of corruption.

I think greed will make people commit corruption, this has happened in many countries. Poor people are more grateful for their situation, do not wish for more like rich people. but it all goes back to their respective characters.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2024, 12:59:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2024, 07:52:29 PM »

I think greed will make people commit corruption, this has happened in many countries. Poor people are more grateful for their situation, do not wish for more like rich people. but it all goes back to their respective characters.

I agree that greed will give rise to many bad things, one of which is corruption. Corruption is a problem that the government can solve if it is a state official who commits it, and likewise if the perpetrators are those in a company, it would be best if there were punishments that would deter them. In the world of investment, greed is also a bad emotion, because we can experience big losses if we are greedy.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2024, 10:29:52 PM »
Op it is not the mathematics base that makes bitcoin to be legal but it the uses of human. And that t is human that makes things to be legal. And bitcoin is legal because it has not defrauded anyone in the world and it has not deceived anyone in the ecosystem. And bitcoin will stay long like the way our different local currencies have lived. Bitcoin will be even more that centuries because it is a decentralized system which deals on digital transaction that nobody can control it. Many people don't like bitcoin so the existence of bitcoin is even paining them but they can't do anything to stop it. Bitcoin is legal and it is legal forever.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2024, 01:41:43 PM »

I agree that greed will give rise to many bad things, one of which is corruption. Corruption is a problem that the government can solve if it is a state official who commits it, and likewise if the perpetrators are those in a company, it would be best if there were punishments that would deter them. In the world of investment, greed is also a bad emotion, because we can experience big losses if we are greedy.

If Bitcoin is legalized, there will be many benefits, because digital technology will be needed in the future. With Bitcoin as a pioneer, many altcoins have emerged that have many useful projects. So with so many bitcoin demanders and people investing in bitcoin it would be best if bitcoin were legalized.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2024, 05:47:27 PM »
If Bitcoin is legalized, there will be many benefits, because digital technology will be needed in the future. With Bitcoin as a pioneer, many altcoins have emerged that have many useful projects. So with so many bitcoin demanders and people investing in bitcoin it would be best if bitcoin were legalized.
Payment technology in the future may be completely digital and many cryptocurrency platforms will be created and there may be applications that create only one currency but can be used in all countries. If bitcoin is legalized then this will provide a very high risk because there will definitely be several countries that reject bitcoin because they are afraid that bitcoin will be used as a weapon to destroy a country's economy because we all know that bitcoin price movements depend on people who have a lot of money, so countries that have a lot of money will be the winners and I don't think it will be safe if used for all countries.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2024, 10:34:33 PM »
Payment technology in the future may be completely digital and many cryptocurrency platforms will be created and there may be applications that create only one currency but can be used in all countries. If bitcoin is legalized then this will provide a very high risk because there will definitely be several countries that reject bitcoin because they are afraid that bitcoin will be used as a weapon to destroy a country's economy because we all know that bitcoin price movements depend on people who have a lot of money, so countries that have a lot of money will be the winners and I don't think it will be safe if used for all countries.

The government has many considerations if it wants to legalize bitcoin as a payment method, because they must be prepared to face the consequences. but they have to understand, it will definitely happen in the future. Currently the government has legalized bitcoin as an investment, it is possible that in the future it will be legalized as a payment method

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2024, 11:11:56 PM »
The government has many considerations if it wants to legalize bitcoin as a payment method, because they must be prepared to face the consequences. but they have to understand, it will definitely happen in the future. Currently the government has legalized bitcoin as an investment, it is possible that in the future it will be legalized as a payment method
If the government legalizes bitcoin as a means of payment then fiat will be even more depreciated and then again the government does not have full control over bitcoin which is decentralized so from the government will not want to adopt bitcoin so quickly except for governments with small resources such as El Salvador which legalizes it and even buys bitcoin every day.

In my country bitcoin is recognized as a commodity asset the rest if someone makes a transaction outside of fiat will be punished, it is not recommended so for future prospects we never know the opportunity for adoption will be greater like it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2024, 11:11:56 PM »

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1626
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:37 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #187 on: March 23, 2024, 11:35:31 PM »
-snip-
In my country bitcoin is recognized as a commodity asset the rest if someone makes a transaction outside of fiat will be punished, it is not recommended so for future prospects we never know the opportunity for adoption will be greater like it.
Our country is still quite tolerant of crypto regulation, quite satisfied with what has been done.
Not too prohibitive the development of crypto, even in the future with the new president will develop crypto for the better.

Regulation as a commodity asset has certainly passed many considerations, in addition to the considerable crypto risks, ordinary people also cannot control their crypto use.
Opportunities for mass adoption in the future certainly exist, but these will really be tailored to the circumstances of our country.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2024, 05:04:00 AM »
-snip-
Our country is still quite tolerant of crypto regulation, quite satisfied with what has been done.
Not too prohibitive the development of crypto, even in the future with the new president will develop crypto for the better.

Regulation as a commodity asset has certainly passed many considerations, in addition to the considerable crypto risks, ordinary people also cannot control their crypto use.
Opportunities for mass adoption in the future certainly exist, but these will really be tailored to the circumstances of our country.

If the government is tolerant enough with crypto, it means that in the future crypto will get regulations that support it. the government should legalize crypto because it will be needed in the future. I am very happy if a country starts supporting crypto, it means that the government is willing to be invited to think forward.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1626
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:37 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2024, 09:56:59 AM »
If the government is tolerant enough with crypto, it means that in the future crypto will get regulations that support it. the government should legalize crypto because it will be needed in the future. I am very happy if a country starts supporting crypto, it means that the government is willing to be invited to think forward.
I say this is still a gray-zone, because my government does not fully support or does not carry out mass adoption.
It's just about commodities, and it won't be much more than that.

Legitimate payments remain with traditional money and may not use crypto.
Nonetheless, crypto is becoming quite in demand and governments are increasingly eager to develop it.
There are no obstacles even though regulation is not entirely favorable, but it is a good path for crypto development.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2024, 11:17:28 AM »

I say this is still a gray-zone, because my government does not fully support or does not carry out mass adoption.

Nonetheless, crypto is becoming quite in demand and governments are increasingly eager to develop it.
There are no obstacles even though regulation is not entirely favorable, but it is a good path for crypto development.

Even though the government only allows bitcoin for investment and not as a means of payment, I think this is good. At least we as Bitcoin lovers can invest in Bitcoin comfortably, because the government has legalized it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2024, 11:28:37 AM »

I think for those who are already very rich, if there is an opportunity to commit corruption, they will still try to do it, no matter how small the corruption is, all humans will definitely continue to do that because it is human nature to be easily influenced by the money they earn.

I think rich people are more involved in corruption than poor people because poor have little bit fear about doing this and are satisfied with the money they have. It is the human nature that they are not happy with what they have and always think that it will be better if they get more.

All humans are not a part of corruption but some of them are because money taste very sweet so they are in Struggle to earn more and more no matter they choose a good way or a way of corruption.

-    Is there still a country in this era without corrupt officials? In all government countries, corrupt officials of our government are rampant. If there are countries that enjoy or are open to bitcoin, it is because there are other officials who may be fighting or suggesting that they try to get blockchain technology or bitcoin into their country.

Because if the highest leader of a country, let's say the president, is open to bitcoin or blockchain, for sure, even if there are many other officials against bitcoin, there is nothing they can do to get their citizens to adopt it. Because in the first place, Bitcoin is not bad; instead, bad people can only use it for bad things.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2024, 02:18:12 PM »
What is the importance of legal Bitcoin?
Should Bitcoin be legalized?
So what's in it for us bitcoin holders?
Didn't Sathosi create Bitcoin for anonymity and doesn't need legality?
What is the importance of Bitcoin being legal?
For me, whether it is legal or not is the same because in this country it does not yet support Bitcoin withdrawal to the Bank, it still requires a financial services authority.
The benefits of Bitcoin holders are just money and money.
All crypto is anonymous it is not recommended to share personal information in the crypto world.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #193 on: March 24, 2024, 04:41:56 PM »
What is the importance of legal Bitcoin?
Should Bitcoin be legalized?
So what's in it for us bitcoin holders?
Didn't Sathosi create Bitcoin for anonymity and doesn't need legality?
What is the importance of Bitcoin being legal?
For me, whether it is legal or not is the same because in this country it does not yet support Bitcoin withdrawal to the Bank, it still requires a financial services authority.
The benefits of Bitcoin holders are just money and money.
All crypto is anonymous it is not recommended to share personal information in the crypto world.

In fact, if the government legalizes bitcoin for transactions, it will have a positive impact on bitcoin, the price will be more stable. Despite the volatile character of bitcoin. We can use the USD standard to assess it. The legality of bitcoin is not required if bitcoin is only used for investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2024, 05:03:20 PM »

We come from with the same country, based on my viewed our government not really care about cryptocurrency become legal payment transaction in the future just take points how to earn benefit trough taxes transaction. Since adopted first time almost one year and earn much money from taxes not significant progress for the future bitcoin will be legal transaction not only as commodity assets.
Its bitcoin regulation right now will be more profitable assets for government and earn income trough taxes transaction but in other side they won't help bitcoin become legal currency transaction in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG