follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is money to you?  (Read 7708 times)

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: What is money to you?
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 03:18:09 PM »
For me I will say that money is  what brings happiness, haha 😄... it got your attention right? Yh when I mean it bring happiness many people will like to argue about that, but is technical, with money one can have access to anything he or she wants depending on the amount of money he/she may have precisely.
Money is a necessity in our day to day life, because without money, one can not survive in our generation. With money you get to do all your needs and wants.
But when it comes to currency, it is simply a money in the form of paper or coins that is issued by the government and generally accepted by the citizens of that particular country at face value...
Currency are also used for International recognition. Because for example, we use Naira as a currency in Nigeria, so in the exchange market, when you talk about Naira one can easily recognize you as a Nigerian, there are varieties of currency in the world today and each currency has their own values attached to them in the Exchange market today...
This is fact or something which is real even there were people who do say that money isnt something that could buy everything which is true but living into this world then money is really
something that you would really be needing to survive into this world. When it comes to happiness then money could bring out happiness and its something that cant be denied.
This is why it would really be that best that you should really know on how to save and making some investment and this is where it would be giving out that kind of chance and opportunity
for you to sustain when it comes to financial aspects and this is something that we should target out into our lives.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 03:18:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2024, 04:37:11 PM »
This is fact or something which is real even there were people who do say that money isnt something that could buy everything which is true but living into this world then money is really
something that you would really be needing to survive into this world. When it comes to happiness then money could bring out happiness and its something that cant be denied.
This is why it would really be that best that you should really know on how to save and making some investment and this is where it would be giving out that kind of chance and opportunity
for you to sustain when it comes to financial aspects and this is something that we should target out into our lives.
This thread was created in 2020 and I believed that it was created when the op was a Baby Steps because a legendary member would not create this thread. And even the topic is like a rhetorical question. And even as that some answers are still astray. And if I will say, money is a conventional paper or iron which is used to exchange goods and services. And recently there are digital money which bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are part of it. Some motivational quotes and speakers said, money is not everything but money is everything. With money all problems are solved.

Offline roksana.hee

• Activity: 175
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 08:33:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2024, 09:00:35 AM »
Some motivational quotes and speakers said, money is not everything but money is everything. With money all problems are solved.

Yes, I can say that money does everything. Money is a power. It plays an important role in everyone's life. If a man has no money then he will be rejected in every sector of life. Not only men's but also women's life it's impact most vital. So we can say here and there money is only a medium of power. Some people say that it gives heavenly power.

But here I can say that money isn't a heavenly element. Money gives physical satisfaction in the world in life but heavenly power is another mysterious thing. There only allowed God's Law. So we can say that "Money is second God". Cryptocurrency is only things that are roled all over the world by their name like BTC, ETH, LIT, etc not called Dollar, Rupee, Dinner, Taka, etc.

pinguri

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2024, 04:55:46 AM »
For me, money is basically anything that's widely accepted as a medium of exchange for goods and services. So, coins, banknotes, digital forms of payment – they're all money.

Offline Jaycoinz

• Activity: 147
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 11:54:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2024, 11:19:37 PM »
Many people understand the use of money in different way, I have heared someone defined money as spendable asset, but for me in simple terms money is a current medium of exchange, then what is currency? It is funny to hear people say that currency is a hard currency, I think the correct understanding of currency is define in this manner A currency is a system of money in general use in some part of the country. What do you call money?

To me, money is a tool that helps us exchange goods and services. It's like the fuel that keeps our economy running smoothly. It allows us to buy things we need and want, and it also represents the value of our work and skills. Money can be powerful, but it's important to use it wisely and responsibly.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2024, 12:34:52 PM »
Money is a legal tender. It is a recognized means of exchange in a country. Let me add that money has geographical limitations meaning that you cannot spend a country`s currency in another country. For instance, if you must use dollars in Nigeria, you will have to change it to the Naira equivalent before the locals can accept it.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2024, 12:59:14 PM »
For me, money is basically anything that's widely accepted as a medium of exchange for goods and services. So, coins, banknotes, digital forms of payment – they're all money.
money is a mode of payment back in the days but now since there are digital payments i am not sure if they are still consider as money or Electric money right?

but for me? Money is everything that people need, we cannot live without money now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2024, 12:59:14 PM »

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2024, 10:52:19 PM »
Money is anything valuable like assets, stock's, gold, silver etc.
Money is anything use to accomplish goals, such as harvesting for the future, payment for miscellaneous activities. Money serves as medium of exchange and a store value.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2024, 05:54:38 AM »
Something to define wealth and also the most common means of exchanging goods. People who have a lot of money will be more respected and have the opportunity to appear in better places. The world works like that, whoever has more money will get more followers and attention than anyone else. That means that apart from being a medium of exchange, it can also improve a person's social status.

We encounter money for exchange more often in the lives of the general public. We see it can buy items that are sold throughout the store. Until finally, many people are trying to make money to accumulate wealth. That's why I see money as a medium for defining a person's financial power and wealth, as well as for ordinary transactions.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2024, 08:19:42 PM »
Money is very important to me and everyone. Without money no one can survive properly. Without money anyone also valueless. If anyone want to live properly at fast he need money. Money is parameter of wealth and happiness. Without money wealth and happiness is Impossible. Now a days we cannot think our daily life without money.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2024, 09:19:17 AM »
Money is very important to me and everyone. Without money no one can survive properly. Without money anyone also valueless. If anyone want to live properly at fast he need money. Money is parameter of wealth and happiness. Without money wealth and happiness is Impossible. Now a days we cannot think our daily life without money.

True, in fact, money is the only reason people are respected. Our generation is such that to earn respect, you must have money. Money is a powerful tool that can be used to change the direction of people.

Fun fact: If you don't have money, your English can never be correct.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2024, 10:03:13 AM »
For me personally it is a medium that gives me options and freedom. The more money I have, the more options I have and the more freedom I have. I don't believe in things like it is the root of all evil, I believe that money empowers the people we are. A good person with a lot of money will use a good part of that money to help others and a bad person with a lot of money tends to be (or tends to become) a despot.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2024, 03:09:49 PM »

True, in fact, money is the only reason people are respected. Our generation is such that to earn respect, you must have money. Money is a powerful tool that can be used to change the direction of people.

Fun fact: If you don't have money, your English can never be correct.

Sounds funny but it's true, money is power. Money is used to measure class, when you have more money you have better bargaining power and will always be rated above others.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG