follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Some changes in the ranking system.  (Read 4152 times)

Offline sadia batool

• Activity: 67
  • Be Honest
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 25, 2021, 02:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Some changes in the ranking system.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2021, 04:12:37 PM »
Thank you dear for making this post. I want to know about all the rank system clearly and now I get all the information. I am a jnr member and I am happy I will keep doing my work and I will increase my rank.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2021, 04:12:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline amzexpert

• Activity: 144
  • Making Impossible to Possible
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 02, 2023, 04:55:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 11:56:52 AM »
Thanks for defining the rank system of the forum. I am a new member of the forum and my rank is a junior member. I think that our forum has many ranks and the bitcoin talk has a few ranks. It is a good thing. I am trying to achieve the highest rank in this forum.

Offline royalfestus

• Activity: 888
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: December 29, 2023, 01:33:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
I always thank Admin for his innovative idea whether it is rank related or forum development. Some users are hurry for quick rank up but after activity factors will put them some stop to spam. Activity factor is very important to keep silent for that hurry members.

I also appreciate this information and enlightenment, I have always kept my posts on, slow and steady,with the believe that once I am qualified for the next rank I will receive it. But I never knew at what count precisely.With this info now, I know how we get to there. So many people just keep hurrying and struggling for  without considering other factors like the karma effect and quality post. I wish you actually also right on the karma effect too.

Offline Lifetime

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 229
  • Last Active: October 16, 2023, 05:51:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2021, 09:16:53 AM »
I think this is a good decision. Currently users will feel the benefit to increase the rank in this system. Anyone can become a Sr / hero / legend / Mythical / Padawan member by following the rules. How acceptable do you think.

Ranking up on Altt is neither easy nor hard, any user contributing regularly should be able to reach high ranks soon.

Ranks are as follows:
newbie : 0 posts
1st step: 1 posts
Baby steps: 5 posts
Jnr. Member: 40-50 posts  + activity factor
Member: around 100 posts + activity factor
Full Member: around 150 posts + activity factor
Sr. Member: state secrets
Hero Member: state secrets
Legend: state secrets
Mythical: state secrets
Padawan: state secrets
? state secrets

Links can not be posted if you are new or before reaching a specific activity level:
- If you are a bounty / airdrop hunter > post the links by leaving space before the '.' ex: altcoinstalks .com/index.php
- If you are a representative of a project and you need a fast solution: consider getting an express rank for just 10-20$: read more

Do not shill, if you have to shill, we got you covered! go to this section and shill the project you are paid to shill.

If nothing changes getting karma in here would never be very hard as everyone can give as much karma as he wants, the only limitation is 100 hour lag to repeatedly give karma to the same user. So the only obstacle is in our minds — don't hesitate to give more karma to good and positive users of our friendly forum!
N F T a n k s      A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
█████████████    |    T w i t t e r    |  T e l e g r a m  |    D i s c o r d    |    █████████████
[            PvE Mode            ]        [            PvP Mode            ]        [           Team Battle           ]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG