follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit

Voting for banner placement

Bidding for banner placement

Poll

What to do when the market is volatile?

Buy more at a discount
Sit back and relax
Worry but do nothing
Panic and start selling
Dump my bags quick

Author Topic: What to do when the market is volatile?  (Read 1763 times)

Lifetime

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 228
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 08, 2022, 05:39:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Avatar Topic Starter
Re: What to do when the market is volatile?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 01:56:15 PM »
At the time you wrote the prices were so low. But look how now. If at that time you bought a lot of coins, how much profit would it have been?
The standard of many people is simple. Buy when the price is low or go down, sell when the price goes up. But actually apart from that there are more detailed considerations
N F T a n k s      A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
█████████████    |    T w i t t e r    |  T e l e g r a m  |    D i s c o r d    |    █████████████
[            PvE Mode            ]        [            PvP Mode            ]        [           Team Battle           ]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 01:56:15 PM »

TakeCare.biz

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: March 23, 2022, 05:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2022, 12:06:10 AM »
We've seen Bitcoin drop from a high of $14K to a low of $12K for an almost 10% drop in price. For some this is an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin, while for others it's a moment to worry over short-term losses. What is your strategy when the price corrects given the current market? Buy or sell?
At the time you wrote the prices were so low. But look how now. If at that time you bought a lot of coins, how much profit would it have been?
The standard of many people is simple. Buy when the price is low or go down, sell when the price goes up. But actually apart from that there are more detailed considerations
The fact is that even at the beginning of 2020, many cryptocurrency users were very skeptical about the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum, relying on the fact that people are very reluctant to invest their funds in cryptocurrencies, since they already gobbled up in 2017 and 2018, when they invested at too high prices before falling. But the situation today is completely different and those who invested in early 2020 have already received huge profits today.

100%

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2022, 12:06:10 AM »
:)

bic0

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: April 20, 2022, 11:19:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Mobile User Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2022, 04:04:15 PM »
BitBrawl announced that the game will be developed by iLogos Game Studios. iLogos is one of Europe's most well-known indie game studios. Bitbrawl is a 1v1 online PvP game in which you are rewarded for making progress. It is the first competitive fighting game built on Solana.

domdom

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 09:36:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Linux User Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2022, 11:44:31 PM »
I was investing classically to save money. Then I met Bitay. I started to do my investment transactions quickly and easily with bitay. It gave me confidence with the support of the state. I love using Bitay. I fold my money with confidence.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F