follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

What to do when the market is volatile?

Buy more at a discount
Sit back and relax
Worry but do nothing
Panic and start selling
Dump my bags quick

Author Topic: What to do when the market is volatile?  (Read 13026 times)

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1097
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:09:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What to do when the market is volatile?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2024, 11:29:29 PM »
I tend to feel more anxious because if I buy Bitcoin at a price of 16,000 USD the fear is very strong because I am afraid it will drop again to the price of 8,000 USD.
Anxiety is higher than courage and I really felt this because I once bought Bitcoin at the highest price and then the price fell.
But when the market went up again, that feeling disappeared and it was very difficult for me to take profit because I was complacent from accumulating the + in my Binance account, and wanted to continue selling it at a high price, my greedy nature was still there and was difficult to get rid of.

Market is drive by two things, emotion to not miss out and fear of it going down after buying. However, you should never be worried of what will happen because they always grow in value even when they go down, as long as you do a proper research on the assets that you buy, when bull run comes, you will get back your profits in double but first, you need to be patient enough to enjoy it.

Another thing you should bear in mind is you obviously need to be a diamond hand, hold very well even when market is extremely volatile. It's even better to not to look at your wallet because if you are not to strong, you will contemplate to even sell them but in tbe long run, they are worth it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2024, 11:29:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2024, 04:22:31 AM »
I only keep busy with real work, such as helping my mother cook, trading and working for other people.
Basically, I don't focus on the digital world, but because my friend told me about cryptocurrency, I finally learned about Bitcoin et al.
But if I have a little more money than my salary, I deposit it in the local market and then save by buying Bitcoin in installments, even though the value is small, I try to buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has been my main choice since I got to know cryptocurrency.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Pandu Gleen

• Activity: 169
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 17, 2024, 03:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2024, 02:22:43 AM »
we have to try to catch it, by collecting coins whose prices fluctuate.  For this reason, we need to observe this in order to maximize good market conditions.  With the aim of buying and saving coins that have a stable price.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2024, 06:48:34 AM »
With the aim of buying and saving coins that have a stable price.
Maybe you made a typo here? There's no reason to buy a coin with a stable price if your goal is to make an investment and get profits. I believe most people would rather trade volatile assets as long as they can manage the risk instead of accumulating assets with a stable price (USDT, USDC, as an extreme example). If medium/long-term profits are your goal, you still want to look for undervalued assets that are likely going sideways/volatile instead of those stablecoins.

Another thing you should bear in mind is you obviously need to be a diamond hand, hold very well even when market is extremely volatile. It's even better to not to look at your wallet because if you are not to strong, you will contemplate to even sell them but in tbe long run, they are worth it.
Another suggestion is to set a sell target. Holding your coins when the market is rough is fine, but there's no harm in selling some of your holdings if the market reaches its peak. I made the mistake of holding my coins for too long and failed to capitalize on when the bull market was at its peak to sell them. I'd probably have at least triple my current capital if I navigated the market properly instead of holding and hoping for another 100x from a $100M coin.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:16:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2024, 06:55:47 AM »
I only keep busy with real work, such as helping my mother cook, trading and working for other people.
Basically, I don't focus on the digital world, but because my friend told me about cryptocurrency, I finally learned about Bitcoin et al.
But if I have a little more money than my salary, I deposit it in the local market and then save by buying Bitcoin in installments, even though the value is small, I try to buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has been my main choice since I got to know cryptocurrency.

There is nothing wrong with what you are saying, dude. Well,  in fact, your choice of Bitcoin is really tested in the long term. Just continue your belief in that matter. Although Bitcoin is not my priority in the long term,.

My majority in the long term are top altcoins and other meme coins, although for others, this strategy that I am using to hold may not agree with them, but I don't care because it's my money and assets, not theirs.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline shuvenker999

• Activity: 1034
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:12:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2024, 01:20:59 PM »
The only way to deal with the volatility is to hold your coins for long term. I am not talking about some shit random altcoins, I am talking about those that are well known and at the top of the market, with a strong community and being constantly developed. Yeah, you can spread your investment to different coins, but the more altcoins you invest in, the more risk you are at suffering from huge losses. Invest most of your coins in bitcoin and ethereum, and in the long run you will be making some good profit. Never go all in on other random altcoins! Another way to deal with volatility is to take advantage of the volatility to make profit, but the risk here is also high but with some quick nice returns.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2024, 02:54:45 PM »
When we come to bitcoin investment using the DCA method, market volatility becomes less of an interest to us. Because we only fill bags according to a routine schedule. But if we invest in Bitcoin in a bearish market, the Average Down method can be applied. And it seems that in a volatile market this method is the right one. Unfortunately, I only discovered this method when Bitcoin continued to increase. So I can't apply it and can only accumulate with DCA. So my choice in a volatile market is to sit back and watch it and buy gradually.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2024, 02:54:45 PM »

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2024, 03:00:42 PM »
If you want to start investing in Bitcoin, now is the time because at the beginning of the year the price of the Bitcoin market increases, let's look at previous years, when Bitcoin was priced below $10,000 at the end of the year towards the beginning of the year, the Bitcoin price started to rise until now Bitcoin is still at a price of $40k and above. This is the time to look for big profits from the current situation.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline ultrloa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:03:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Search Linux User
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2024, 03:55:57 PM »

There is nothing wrong with what you are saying, dude. Well,  in fact, your choice of Bitcoin is really tested in the long term. Just continue your belief in that matter. Although Bitcoin is not my priority in the long term,.

My majority in the long term are top altcoins and other meme coins, although for others, this strategy that I am using to hold may not agree with them, but I don't care because it's my money and assets, not theirs.

I include bitcoin on my portfolio since I have strong belief on its future and not looking for short time profit since we all know bitcoin is so good for long term. But its your choice and I also think that this is good option to have since having those top altcoins in your choices will get you more better result especially if we are heading on altcoin season since there's huge chance that you can earn from those coins you hold. But lets not forget about bitcoin since it can give us more better insights or profit since there are a lot of people speculating a good pump for this so to bad for us to miss some good opportunities if bullish season for bitcoin happen.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 848
  • Last Active: Today at 04:18:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2024, 06:49:40 PM »
Market volatility is always present and market volatility is very normal so it is better to take market volatility as normal. When the market goes down a lot after an investor has made an investment, that investor does not get depressed but waits for better times. There is volatility in the market that is why investors invest so much in the market. If there was no volatility in the market, investors would never have invested. It is normal that the price will decrease and then the price will increase, but beyond that, we have to try to understand the market. When we understand the market, we will be able to sell our investment and invest again according to the movement of the market, thus reducing the risk of our money.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2024, 07:45:49 PM »
If time could be turned back again when you say the level of $12K at that time in 2020, and look at the following year, Bitcoin became ATH at a price of $68K, no one would deny it.

This is certainly a natural concern, when someone dares to buy at a discount then he will gain for the long term as long as the HODL is still strong, but people who have doubts will think about short-term losses but don't see how Bitcoin grows in the future, but that's probably someone else's first. I've thought about it and seen what the previous cycle was like.

Some people say that bitcoin is expensive now even though the lowest point will be $22K in 2022, who will dare to buy at a more discounted price at that time? So he has now more than 150% if he holds again it will double.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2024, 11:53:22 PM »
When it is in dip, it is the chance to buy crypto coins as many as possible. But most people think it is the sign for the end of crypto coins, so they feel afraid to buy crypto coins.

You're right, when the market in dip, we should buy more and start to hold.
Yeah , we also see the people that afraid to buy crypto because they think It's end of crypto coin or end of bullish season.
But If we are confident to project or coin, Sometimes we want the fall of them.

make sure to buy coins with capital that is not being used too much in the near future, because when you are stuck at high prices, you will not be afraid and will be calmer.

that's true, I think better to invest in crypto use free money or as you said the money that's not being used too much in the near future.
Sometimes we hold our coin when the price in dip.while we bought it at a high price
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:25:08 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2024, 12:26:36 AM »
If time could be turned back again when you say the level of $12K at that time in 2020, and look at the following year, Bitcoin became ATH at a price of $68K, no one would deny it.

You can go back to the pandemic, March 2020 when the price goes down hard to $3k. But that is a halving year and so it doesn't matter if we have a global crisis, after the halving we all know what happen next we reach new all time high.

This is certainly a natural concern, when someone dares to buy at a discount then he will gain for the long term as long as the HODL is still strong, but people who have doubts will think about short-term losses but don't see how Bitcoin grows in the future, but that's probably someone else's first. I've thought about it and seen what the previous cycle was like.

That is the key, we should learn how to read between the lines and take advantage of every dip buy, HODL for a long term and just sell when it's necessary. Otherwise, keep it to your wallet and time the market.

Some people say that bitcoin is expensive now even though the lowest point will be $22K in 2022, who will dare to buy at a more discounted price at that time? So he has now more than 150% if he holds again it will double.

Those really don't know or understand that volatility can be there friend. In this cycle, the lowest low is $15,500 and now look at where the price is, it's also triple already.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG