follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which business is very profitable?  (Read 1401 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Which business is very profitable?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 02:47:55 PM »
in my country the food business is promising all the time, especially during the month of Ramadan there will be many impromptu sellers selling sweet foods to break the fast,
Not only during the fasting month, in fact, if you are in the business of selling food, people will always be looking for it
Without having to open a kiosk, you can sell at home online and delivery via special food delivery couriers
Agree. Humans need to eat because that is the only way we can repay our body for a tiring and exhausting day most especially when we are working or having  any other physical activities. Food is also one of the basic needs we cannot ignore because we crave for it and we need it. During pandemic food delivery is one of the most profitable way of business and it's on trend nowadays.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 02:47:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2024, 09:20:49 PM »
What are the other profitable businesses in your area? Let's discuss.
In my area, street foods are popular businesses that offer various types of food. This particular setup is commonly known as a night market, which operates from evening till midnight. Numerous stores are situated along an entire street with a lot of foot traffic, and businesses in the area include street food vendors, coffee stalls, food booths that serve rice meals, and many others.

This kind of setup is not unique to my area but can be found in other parts of the country as well. Many teenagers and adults enjoy spending their evenings with friends, eating out, or having coffee.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2024, 08:24:29 AM »
In my area, street foods are popular businesses that offer various types of food. This particular setup is commonly known as a night market, which operates from evening till midnight. Numerous stores are situated along an entire street with a lot of foot traffic, and businesses in the area include street food vendors, coffee stalls, food booths that serve rice meals, and many others.

This kind of setup is not unique to my area but can be found in other parts of the country as well. Many teenagers and adults enjoy spending their evenings with friends, eating out, or having coffee.
Yeah same here mate as we cane from the same country if I am not mistaken. Night markets are booming nationwide and some business minded people grab this opportunity as we all know we've been trapped inside our houses 2-3 years ago because of pandemic and yeah it is now on trend. Though I am a bit frugal guy because I am preparing for something that is why I can't support local vendors I prefer eating healthy and free foods at home than spending money outside. 😅 But all I can say is that food business is great.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 10:57:55 AM »

Yeah same here mate as we cane from the same country if I am not mistaken. Night markets are booming nationwide and some business minded people grab this opportunity as we all know we've been trapped inside our houses 2-3 years ago because of pandemic and yeah it is now on trend. Though I am a bit frugal guy because I am preparing for something that is why I can't support local vendors I prefer eating healthy and free foods at home than spending money outside. 😅 But all I can say is that food business is great.
Actually, the concept of a night market existed even before the pandemic. This is similar to a food hub, where different food stalls or booths are located in a limited area. However, due to the pandemic, these food hubs were closed. Now, they have expanded the concept and have set up more food stalls by using entire streets in various locations around the country, which has become very popular with everyone.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2024, 12:54:05 AM »
Hello guys, so I was thinking just about the best profitable business that anyone can engage in, depending on the country in which they find themselves. There are a lot of people on this forum from different countries all over the world, and as we are from different countries, we have different policies and rules that govern business.

In my country, you can just start some kind of mini business with less capital, and some of those businesses can be very profitable. Businesses such as:

1: selling of cold bottles or sachets of water: In my country, it's usually very hot during the dry season, so if you engage in this business during that period, you will make a lot of profit. So, if you are in a country that experiences a very hot season, you can make use of the opportunity to enter into such a temporary business.

2: mini grocery shop: every day of our lives, we spend on a few things at the grocery shop, so if you are doing a grocery business in a good location, you will definitely be selling more often and making a profit.

3: food business: Every day of our lives, we eat. That's to tell you that there is usually high demand for food items, so if you are actually doing a food business, you will definitely sell and make a profit.

All business can be profitable depending on the foundation of your business, and also the level of how committed you are to your business.
Before opening a business you'll do some marketing surveying first to know the basic needs and wants of the people in the particular environment you want to do the business. Taking for instance you can't go and sell dried fish in a primary school and expert your business to grow, because in that particular environment the kids in the school don't need them  at school, rather you can sell snacks for them, because definitely some will come to school with money for lunch during breake period.
So before doing business you have to have ideas and experiences about it to make sure that your business do not collapse or go bankruptcy.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2024, 01:08:17 PM »
Actually, the concept of a night market existed even before the pandemic. This is similar to a food hub, where different food stalls or booths are located in a limited area. However, due to the pandemic, these food hubs were closed. Now, they have expanded the concept and have set up more food stalls by using entire streets in various locations around the country, which has become very popular with everyone.
Yeah pandemic really hurt these businesses and here in my place suffer a devatating loss when a supetyphoon hit us that is why it gives these businesses delay to get back up again since we are heavily damaged financially due to overspending on repairs. But some of them are operating normally right now but few of them don't have the guts to re-establish their stalls especially those who are heavily affected and did not anticipate the disaster.

Food stalls here in my area is quiet decreasing based on my observation and comparison before the pandemic. I don't know if the people themselves lose their interests or afraid of what had happen before or what but it is what it is.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2024, 10:55:38 PM »
Hello guys, so I was thinking just about the best profitable business that anyone can engage in, depending on the country in which they find themselves. There are a lot of people on this forum from different countries all over the world, and as we are from different countries, we have different policies and rules that govern business.

In my country, you can just start some kind of mini business with less capital, and some of those businesses can be very profitable. Businesses such as:

1: selling of cold bottles or sachets of water: In my country, it's usually very hot during the dry season, so if you engage in this business during that period, you will make a lot of profit. So, if you are in a country that experiences a very hot season, you can make use of the opportunity to enter into such a temporary business.

2: mini grocery shop: every day of our lives, we spend on a few things at the grocery shop, so if you are doing a grocery business in a good location, you will definitely be selling more often and making a profit.

3: food business: Every day of our lives, we eat. That's to tell you that there is usually high demand for food items, so if you are actually doing a food business, you will definitely sell and make a profit.

Actually, farming is a lucrative business,farming business such as fish farming, pig  farming and poultry farming etc. farming businesses is very lucrative, because there's more money in agriculture than oil and gas. In this 21st century, based on technology, you can market your produce online through the help of the internet, so to me I believe farming business is more profitable than any other business for now. That's my opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2024, 10:55:38 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2024, 12:54:11 PM »

Actually, farming is a lucrative business,farming business such as fish farming, pig  farming and poultry farming etc. farming businesses is very lucrative, because there's more money in agriculture than oil and gas. In this 21st century, based on technology, you can market your produce online through the help of the internet, so to me I believe farming business is more profitable than any other business for now. That's my opinion.
Since this falls into the category of food sector no doubt it is one of the most profitable business nowadays. I can actually see this strategy here in my locality where they use social media platforms to market their products and for me it just make things easy for both the buyer and the seller.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2024, 11:29:57 PM »
Finding a targeted audience might help an organization become more successful. A targeted audience is a precise group of people who are interested in what you have to offer. Instead of beginning an entire pup-sitting business, you may concentrate on providing pup-sitting services exclusively for professionals with jobs who require someone to care for their pet throughout the day. By identifying a targeted audience, you may customize your marketing and products or services to the demands of a certain group of people. So profitability takes time; it does not come immediately, so be calm and focus on developing a solid foundation to support your firm.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2024, 06:51:40 PM »

All business can be profitable depending on the foundation of your business, and also the level of how committed you are to your business.
Before opening a business you'll do some marketing surveying first to know the basic needs and wants of the people in the particular environment you want to do the business. Taking for instance you can't go and sell dried fish in a primary school and expert your business to grow, because in that particular environment the kids in the school don't need them  at school, rather you can sell snacks for them, because definitely some will come to school with money for lunch during breake period.
So before doing business you have to have ideas and experiences about it to make sure that your business do not collapse or go bankruptcy.

You are right. Every business is profitable. It is a function of the person managing the business. We have good business managers and bad managers. Good business managers are experts and creative in handling business so they can make the business grow and generate profit whereas a bad manager will keep complaining about the downfall of the business without trying to map out a strategy that can make the business generate profit.

Sometimes, some business owners don't carry out feasibility studies before starting a business and then keep complaining afterward. Every good business must start with a feasibility study. This can tell how viable a particular business is for its targeted audience.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2024, 01:59:05 PM »
I consider the segment of food production and sales to be the most stable ! The fact is that food products have been and will be consumed by ALL segments of the population until the end of the human species. Yes, I will warn that mass food products are not the most high-margin goods, but they have a huge market of consumers, and in some countries there is even an increased demand. Therefore, any investment or building your own business based on food (production, sales) - "doomed to success" :)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2024, 05:06:53 PM »
I consider the segment of food production and sales to be the most stable ! The fact is that food products have been and will be consumed by ALL segments of the population until the end of the human species. Yes, I will warn that mass food products are not the most high-margin goods, but they have a huge market of consumers, and in some countries there is even an increased demand. Therefore, any investment or building your own business based on food (production, sales) - "doomed to success" :)
Yes no doubt about that and since it belongs to the basic human needs it won't become something obsolete just because of the fact that we all need it. It is just the matter of improvements on how presentable and unique the preparation we had and of course the effort we put into it and most importantly the capital and skills needed to start our own food business.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG