follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The More Famous, The More Scammers in BSC !!  (Read 6913 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:20:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: The More Famous, The More Scammers in BSC !!
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2024, 08:14:13 AM »
Yeah up to now the trading volume at Binance has is higher than other exchanges, many rich people choose Binance for their trading place. So far Binance continues to provide the best service and provides many features to enable us to determine our desire to become a trader or investors on the Binance exchange.
This is what makes Binance remain an exchange with a very high daily trading volume. Binance is a pioneer for many developing projects. When a new project enters the Binance market, the trading volume of this new project will increase very sharply.

Binance is the biggest exchange at the moment and many people use Binanace as an exchange for daily trading. I also use binance and kucoin for trading. Even though I am not a professional trader, I still have a lot to learn to become a professional
That's right, when you use Binance as one of the trading places that you use for daily trading then that is quite a smart choice, because so far the daily trading volume on Binance is very high and there are lots of coins that have the potential to provide a lot of profit there.
That's right, Binance trading volume is quite high, very suitable for daily trading. Moreover, when the market turns green and the price of bitcoin rises, we see extraordinary volume increases.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2024, 08:14:13 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2024, 05:02:07 PM »
That's right, Binance trading volume is quite high, very suitable for daily trading. Moreover, when the market turns green and the price of bitcoin rises, we see extraordinary volume increases.
There are not many exchanges that have price movements like that, so we really have to be able to make good use of them when we know of exchanges that have very fast movements and are very good for daily trading.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2024, 08:33:31 PM »
There are not many exchanges that have price movements like that, so we really have to be able to make good use of them when we know of exchanges that have very fast movements and are very good for daily trading.
And for now, my favorite exchange is Binance. I don't do daily trading, I just do it in between my busy lives in the real world. I focus more as a holder and only monitor the market when I have free time. I don't dare leave my job in the real world, because this is my main income

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2024, 11:07:04 AM »
And for now, my favorite exchange is Binance. I don't do daily trading, I just do it in between my busy lives in the real world. I focus more as a holder and only monitor the market when I have free time. I don't dare leave my job in the real world, because this is my main income
When that happens to you, it's better if you can buy coins that have potential and stay focused on becoming a holder, that way you can stay focused on work in the real world. Trusting all the assets you have in bitcoin is good enough.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2024, 06:27:08 PM »
CZ is a common scammer who blows dust in the eyes by touching on topics about "security/future of cryptocurrency etc." He knows exactly what he's doing + manipulates asset themes where he can maximize his profit. Investigators are yet to investigate who he handed BNB to when its price was yet to be formed. + It's far from clear how his personal will end. He could go to jail with no problem.

P.S. Don't invest in only one project. Diversify your assets. In case of BNB scam - it will not be easy. Not to mention cases of fraud within the network itself, in transfers, etc.  ::)
It seems we have strayed far from the original topic of this discussion. We are talking about the increasing number of scam projects appearing in the BNB chain ecosystem, and of course, in other ecosystems as well. The popularity and widespread use of the BNB chain has attracted both users and scammers. Users should be cautious when investing in and interacting with new tokens, as they could very well be traps set by scammers to steal users and investors assets.

Personally, I have always considered CZ to be a hero of the crypto market. Thanks to the development of Binance, we have a crypto market with better liquidity, we see the development of IEOs, launchpools and launchpads, and many new trends are also supported by Binance and have become an indispensable part of this market. The BNB token may have a lot of negative publicity, but it is still an important part of the BNB chain ecosystem. It is also well supported by Binance CEX and the BNB chain community supports this feature as well.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2024, 06:54:33 PM »
When that happens to you, it's better if you can buy coins that have potential and stay focused on becoming a holder, that way you can stay focused on work in the real world. Trusting all the assets you have in bitcoin is good enough.

Since he said is a kind of person that is always the busy type who don't involved himself online all the time, it's better to have an alternative way to keep their coins, I know the majority of people like to use exchange as a custodial place to keep coins but that practise is very bad, it's better to always usedl an external wallet to keep things and you are very right about the choice of asset, Bitcoin remain the best of all in crypto to put money into because of the key players such as the institutional investors.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2024, 04:12:23 PM »

Since he said is a kind of person that is always the busy type who don't involved himself online all the time, it's better to have an alternative way to keep their coins, I know the majority of people like to use exchange as a custodial place to keep coins but that practise is very bad, it's better to always usedl an external wallet to keep things and you are very right about the choice of asset, Bitcoin remain the best of all in crypto to put money into because of the key players such as the institutional investors.
That's what I do, just buy potential coins like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana then hold for the long term. Last week I also bought Ripple and LINK to add to my wallet collection by diversifying. Because it increases the opportunities for potential coins to gain profits. Due to time constraints, I rarely trade, only when I have free time

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2024, 04:12:23 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2024, 04:07:07 AM »
That's what I do, just buy potential coins like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana then hold for the long term. Last week I also bought Ripple and LINK to add to my wallet collection by diversifying. Because it increases the opportunities for potential coins to gain profits. Due to time constraints, I rarely trade, only when I have free time
Ripple does have a pretty good opportunity because during the altcoin season 4 years ago the price of Ripple increased very sharply, I'm sure your hope is to buy Ripple so it won't be too late if they do another bullrun like that year. As long as you have a lot of money, you can use it to buy other altcoins that have good potential to prepare for the altcoin season that might happen soon.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2024, 09:54:57 PM »
Ripple does have a pretty good opportunity because during the altcoin season 4 years ago the price of Ripple increased very sharply, I'm sure your hope is to buy Ripple so it won't be too late if they do another bullrun like that year. As long as you have a lot of money, you can use it to buy other altcoins that have good potential to prepare for the altcoin season that might happen soon.
You are right, if we have a lot of capital, we can buy a lot of coins to make a profit. Good investing is diversifying, this will give us a big opportunity to make a profit. Ripple is a pretty good coin to buy, as we will likely see high ripple prices during a bull run

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #84 on: Today at 08:47:02 AM »
You are right, if we have a lot of capital, we can buy a lot of coins to make a profit. Good investing is diversifying, this will give us a big opportunity to make a profit. Ripple is a pretty good coin to buy, as we will likely see high ripple prices during a bull run
Right now we have to keep trying to get a lot of money so that when the bearish season comes, we can have money to buy coins at cheap prices. The opportunity to become rich is that when the bearish season occurs, we can buy coins that have the potential to be expensive at a fairly cheap price. . I really hope Bitcoin collapses again to $20k like it did some time ago before Bitcoin pumped up and printed a new ATH.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: Today at 01:37:29 PM »
Right now we have to keep trying to get a lot of money so that when the bearish season comes, we can have money to buy coins at cheap prices. The opportunity to become rich is that when the bearish season occurs, we can buy coins that have the potential to be expensive at a fairly cheap price. . I really hope Bitcoin collapses again to $20k like it did some time ago before Bitcoin pumped up and printed a new ATH.
Your expectations are too high, dude. Bitcoin will not fall to $20K this year. If you have prepared funds, you should buy altcoins if they experience a sharp decline. Bitcoin will likely bottom at $50K this year low. And maybe bearish next year, you can wait for bitcoin at $20K

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG