follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What's ur fav type of NFT?  (Read 5569 times)

Offline Nenad_Prevkic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 116
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
What's ur fav type of NFT?
« on: October 04, 2021, 02:26:47 AM »
hello guys, as a former-athlete i really like NFT's about sports like Exsports. And wanna know whats urs? I want to discuss if theres pros-cons on NFT's?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's ur fav type of NFT?
« on: October 04, 2021, 02:26:47 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
Re: What's ur fav type of NFT?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 02:28:42 AM »
I heard Exsports in past few weeks. I totally believe NFT's have pro-s and cons but you pick for sports area. I think sports area is too big for con's. So i believe ur fav(ExSport) will never make you feel embarresed,good luck with that

Offline Nenad_Prevkic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 116
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 02:32:38 AM »
I heard Exsports in past few weeks. I totally believe NFT's have pro-s and cons but you pick for sports area. I think sports area is too big for con's. So i believe ur fav(ExSport) will never make you feel embarresed,good luck with that
well,pal.Exsports is totally greedy project that what i love. They are make incredible moves to grow. Actually as a big fan of sports im curious to see their tokens. I really appreciate them to be first sports token. We already have bunch of tokens that not aiming sh-t. So Exsports could be our moon ticket.

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 02:36:13 AM »
well,pal.Exsports is totally greedy project that what i love. They are make incredible moves to grow. Actually as a big fan of sports im curious to see their tokens. I really appreciate them to be first sports token. We already have bunch of tokens that not aiming sh-t. So Exsports could be our moon ticket.
dont even care if they working solid or not.Exsports working on something brand new. So the project has capable to do easy 20x for me. I will do more research about it and if one day they produce Mike Tyson token.(my childhood hero) i would probably sell my car and invest on them LOLOL. Good luck for all of us

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 10:14:40 PM »
That's the second time i heard about Exsports Starz today. I dunno why but when i researched about the project,it seems it has capable to grow big.. Sports is the most unique thing that can connect all people together and if you remember back in old days,kids playing with sports card(basketball-baseball-soccer) I really want to get back in these days.. I hope Exsports could do it.. New Era Basketball cards... Sounds so awkward but awesome at the same time. :)   

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 10:23:40 PM »
That's the second time i heard about Exsports Starz today. I dunno why but when i researched about the project,it seems it has capable to grow big.. Sports is the most unique thing that can connect all people together and if you remember back in old days,kids playing with sports card(basketball-baseball-soccer) I really want to get back in these days.. I hope Exsports could do it.. New Era Basketball cards... Sounds so awkward but awesome at the same time. :)   
Well mate,as a 90's kid,i think Exsport came with the retro idea. I totally trust their project. It could be like back to the my childhood. If Exsports take that serious and make good moves,they will be huge %100. When i show that project to my friends,they all said, "like old days" and i replied 'but in a new era' Im so excited to see what Exsports capable to do. :) Let it flow and enjoy the moment.

Offline Marcelo_Diaz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: March 16, 2022, 04:26:27 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 10:35:07 PM »
Im so excited to hear about Exsports thing,back in 90s? Sounds awesome to me. If Exsports produce retro NFT's i will probably all-in on the project. I knew basketball or soccer cards were playing all over worlds. So this is the 2nd Era for RETRO. 90's kids will be appreciated that for sure. Go Exsports Go lol

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 10:35:07 PM »

Offline Cinno3

• Activity: 436
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: March 19, 2024, 05:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2021, 04:54:00 PM »
The things that are available on the Binance Exchange are much more popular. Currently, many users are benefiting by investing in NFTs. NFTs are now one of the digital assets. So we should protect these resources. We should give something respectable to various NFT artists. Such exchanges are different cryptocurrencies. Only then will popular NFTs survive in the cryptocurrency market.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Ghostrider

• Spammer
  • Activity: 223
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 09:22:35 PM »
My favorite NFT type is gaming NFTs.For example Legend of Fantasy war has anime character NFTs which is super cool to me.With the increasing interest in p2e games, I think gaming NFTs will attract more attention.

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 09:43:44 PM »
My favorite NFT type is gaming NFTs.For example Legend of Fantasy war has anime character NFTs which is super cool to me.With the increasing interest in p2e games, I think gaming NFTs will attract more attention.
Gaming NFT's are a lot popular nowadays and i believe they will be super good shape in future,LFW seems promising to me,still has low mcap and also I believe if they integrate their system into blockchain correctly,probably LFW will have bright future.

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 09:29:51 PM »
I agree with others,GameFi's are most popular in that current market circumstances, I probably vote for gaming NFT's,WonderHero is a good option, they are already listed on Binance NFT market and I believe, the hype is about to start with that kind of big improvement.

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2021, 09:59:43 PM »
I agree with others,GameFi's are most popular in that current market circumstances, I probably vote for gaming NFT's,WonderHero is a good option, they are already listed on Binance NFT market and I believe, the hype is about to start with that kind of big improvement.
The Hype is REAL. WonderHero is taking a place that they deserve and I believe their NFT's going to be much valuable than before.

Offline Ghostrider

• Spammer
  • Activity: 223
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2021, 01:45:57 PM »
WonderHero is improving day by day and I believe in the near future it will be in a lot better shape. Also, their five thousand BUSD prize pool is live for NFT box holders, good enough to check.

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2021, 01:54:30 PM »
It's joy to see a lot of $WND fan here. I already made huge profits from WonderHero and Im collecting their NFT boxes ^^ I will play game for profit,I don't like trading NFT's because NFT's will be a lot valuable in future imo.

Offline PresidentNFT

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: December 06, 2021, 01:51:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2021, 01:49:42 PM »
The Presidents is a wonderful NFT collection of 20,000 uniquely designed presidents of various countries and other eminent cryptocurrency and blockchain-based entities. The collection includes presidents of the USA, Europe, Asia, Latin America, the USSR, etc., while the organizations such as Binance, Ethereum, TRON are added. There are 50 different presidents available in the collection. The mint phase of these presidential NFTs has already begun. And it's now your time to mint The Presidents.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG