follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What Are NFT Games and How Do They Work?  (Read 3315 times)

Offline lilayovic

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 01:28:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What Are NFT Games and How Do They Work?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2022, 04:53:22 PM »
game projects started to multiply a lot, but some of them are really more enjoyable, for example, I like games with simple, understandable and enjoyable drawings such as FtribeFighters. I think the character designs make the games more attractive :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2022, 04:53:22 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Aishawings

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: February 18, 2022, 06:43:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2022, 07:55:18 AM »
It's like earning income through the game's system as you play.You can earn profits by trading, playing, buying and selling nfts in the games for example nifty football'S football players nft cards.Users may buy packs of cards to collect, trade, and play with their friends
A collection of NFTs I encountered in the early sales years of Nfts These player cards from Nifty Football were Nfts.I remember that the entire collection was sold in a short time like 4 hours. It looks like we can see more of these nfts as the beta form of the game is approaching

Offline XYZ

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: April 01, 2022, 02:26:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2022, 03:41:47 PM »
I had a lot of question marks in my mind about how NFT games were played, how they turned into an investment tool and their safety. Then I met the nft game project called Vulcano and believe me, you definitely need to be involved in such a successful project for you to understand this business. Now this is my favorite investment because I prefer long-term investment, apart from that it increases the sense of reality in the game. It's a matter of preference of course, but I think everyone should try it :)

Offline dogdog

• Spammer
  • Activity: 55
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 02:22:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2022, 03:02:31 PM »
Now the games seem boring to people, but NFT games are great :D is both much more colorful and enjoyable, and also creates an enjoyable option for making money. FtribeFighters is one of the most enjoyable projects for this purpose for me.

Offline ZUZU

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: March 27, 2022, 06:49:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2022, 03:45:12 PM »
For example, wonderhero has great nft boxes and they usually sell out quickly because they have a serious player base and they play with pleasure. I love you too . Costumes, special abilities or weapons can also be found in Nft boxes.

Offline ciganito

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 21, 2022, 01:39:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2022, 03:56:16 PM »
For example, wonderhero has great nft boxes and they usually sell out quickly because they have a serious player base and they play with pleasure. I love you too . Costumes, special abilities or weapons can also be found in Nft boxes.
I also frequently see the sales of wonderhero nft boxes, and the announcements they make on their twitter accounts. It's obvious that it's a really successful project.

Offline Folkart

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 12:30:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2022, 06:36:03 PM »
On NFT games,you could play the game with your collectibles and earn rewards. I've been following BitBrawl for that and I believe they're very potent. They're built on SOL and it makes the difference between other projects.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2022, 06:36:03 PM »

Offline mastercrypto77

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 05:33:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2022, 07:52:27 PM »
NFT games can be just like regular games except tokens are used in them, the NFT's will be a usable assets inside the game and will have different rarities, these are usually tradable on a marketplace. Players are rewarded for playing these games by receiving the native token, these tokens can be traded on an exchange which means the player could then cash them out if they wanted to. With regular games, all the assets that a player collects eventually become worthless when that game dies or the player decides to stop playing. With NFT games, these assets can be sold and sometimes for a big profit, depending on how well the game does. I recommend checking out some of the more simple NFT games if you're a beginner so that you can understand it better. NFTshootout is beginner friendly and has really simplified the tokenomics and gameplay whilst keeping it fun. This game is very new and currently in it's first beta but a big updates is coming in the next few weeks! 

Offline rivixe

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 11:39:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter One year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2022, 04:53:16 PM »
Huh, it's probably a terrible idea and decision when there are tons of great projects out there to make you rich, and secondly, for anyone to believe in this component means he or she hasn't invested in great and amazing projects like $ARCADE, which is one of the best projects for me so far. It's an amazing and great project to check out with their fantastic packages and usecases. It's a project that combines nft and metaverse together, so I'll advise

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG