follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BTC Prediction - $100k or Below $20k?  (Read 7195 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2155
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BTC Prediction - $100k or Below $20k?
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2024, 12:27:20 AM »
Maybe by now we shouldn't be talking about the way bitcoin is going to plummet down below $20,000 or so, we are heading straight to a all time high above hundred thousand dollars once the maximum all time high of $69,000 has been achieved, this is what will cometh forth after the halving, we are expecting bullrun to take over as well as seing the marke rising towards the maximum height of anything above hundred thousand dollars after the halving.
Maybe for you it doesn't matter that Bitcoin will be corrected, but not for those who do trade; they actually want to be able to expect there will be a correction to make it easier to continue buying and holding later.The ATH in 2021 is as you have said, and it will certainly be surpassed after the halving, but what number will bitcoin reach at the end of this year because it determines the new ATH in 2025, which most analysts predict will be $120k–$150k, or will it not be reached as the ATH in 2021 is $100k?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2024, 12:27:20 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline SatoshiNakamoto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: February 19, 2024, 02:59:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2024, 03:30:23 AM »
Price movements of crypto assets such as Bitcoin involve a high level of uncertainty. Bitcoin prices are influenced by many factors, including market sentiment, institutional adoption, regulatory changes, and global economic events.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1544
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2024, 12:40:21 PM »
Price movements of crypto assets such as Bitcoin involve a high level of uncertainty. Bitcoin prices are influenced by many factors, including market sentiment, institutional adoption, regulatory changes, and global economic events.
Its never been;

FIXED
GUARANTEED
KNOWN
ASSURED

This is something that should be put up on someones mind if we do speak about investing on Bitcoin on which it doesnt really give out any guarantees that you could be able to
spot out the sweetest entry or exit as long you are making profits. No one really knows on what the future lies ahead. It would really be that definitely be just that depending
on how well you do hover yourself and make out wise decisions in regarding with your bitcoin or crypto investment on which it would
really that vary on each person. This is why outcomes would really be that different too.

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2024, 01:03:27 PM »
BTC price now – $43,119
BTC market high (Vulm) cap – $12895m
BTC market Low(Vulm) Cap -- $565.64m
Coinmarketcap ranking – #1

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4016
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2024, 01:19:34 PM »
I see a strange comparison. With current $43k, $20k is closer than $100k. Why not make comparison even? $20k or $63k ? The way from $43k to $100k is much longer and complicated. Frankly, it takes little for the price to drop down. Just one single announcement, even fake one could drop price significantly. But it will take a lot of effort and funds for price to grow.

Btw, this topic was created several years ago, when the price was $60k, and in since then Bitcoin hasnt reached $100k, but managed to drop below $20k. If I was to predict future price now, I would say that it wont go to $100k in next few years. Probably wont go down deeply, but definitely not to $100k.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2024, 04:20:27 PM »
I saw Bitcoin price move below $20,000 around 2023 but it has changed a lot since then and the price has increased dramatically. We can all say with certainty that Bitcoin will hit $100,000, but it's only a matter of time. We can assume that many investors and various people have predicted the price of Bitcoin and it must be correct. We have seen a lot of changes in the price of Bitcoin in 2024, but since the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, the price of Bitcoin has seen more upside. Accordingly, we will face another bullish season in the market ahead and it is expected to be very soon as the Bitcoin halving will change the price of Bitcoin and demand will increase.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2024, 07:15:35 PM »
I saw Bitcoin price move below $20,000 around 2023 but it has changed a lot since then and the price has increased dramatically. We can all say with certainty that Bitcoin will hit $100,000, but it's only a matter of time. We can assume that many investors and various people have predicted the price of Bitcoin and it must be correct. We have seen a lot of changes in the price of Bitcoin in 2024, but since the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, the price of Bitcoin has seen more upside. Accordingly, we will face another bullish season in the market ahead and it is expected to be very soon as the Bitcoin halving will change the price of Bitcoin and demand will increase.
Many investor are believing when ETF approval will give positive side and bitcoin up drastically, but have been one months after ETF approval bitcoin stuck and can't significant movement. Difference moment when bitcoin last year go down under $20k but success raise up more than 100% until $40k but today have many positive viewed and news bitcoin still difficult to break out.
Soon or later bitcoin when close halving will raise up or not, but more potential bitcoin can make new all time high and need waiting few months later before halving time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2024, 07:15:35 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2155
  • Last Active: Today at 05:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2024, 01:50:37 AM »
Maybe by now we shouldn't be talking about the way bitcoin is going to plummet down below $20,000 or so, we are heading straight to a all time high above hundred thousand dollars once the maximum all time high of $69,000 has been achieved, this is what will cometh forth after the halving, we are expecting bullrun to take over as well as seing the marke rising towards the maximum height of anything above hundred thousand dollars after the halving.
agree, that many speculators will be happy if the price of bitcoin can fall below $20K because everyone will compete to buy immediately, the time of decline will end quickly, and the price will increase quickly. Economic laws will work like that.

So there is a small possibility that it will reach $20K, because before it reaches that price, many people will buy it up, creating scarcity, and prices will automatically increase because there is more demand than availability.

$100K will be possible by the end of this year, and that was predicted for 2021 but not achieved. ATH will start to happen in 2025, and the price will probably be a significant and not impossible $150K.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2024, 08:13:20 AM »

Of course we will reach a Bitcoin bull market, but only time will tell. Bitcoin halving will start in 2024 and this halving will peak in the next year i.e. 2025. If you look at the halving in 2020, you can certainly guess about its price. Bitcoin price was $17000 in 2020 and increased to $69k in 2021. This is a two to three times increase in the price of Bitcoin. So if we assume 2024 halving two to three times the price of Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin can definitely touch one and a half million dollars.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1165
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 10:51:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2024, 09:26:26 PM »
Greetings Crypto Lovers,

As we have seen a lot of predictions and a lot of news regarding the BTC/Bitcoin pump in the past year(2021) and the most users predict it even to pump $250k but BTC only reaches the $60k level.

So What do you guys think? BTC will cross the $60k barrier and push the whole market to reach a new height or It will just be dumped again like it was in 2017/2018.
According to history, every new ATH market surpassed the the previous price so if the last year of 2021 price of bitcoin was $69k then definitely this year or this coming bull of market of ATH will surpass the $69k of 2021.

I believed you were one of the active member in bitcointalk forum in the year 2023 so when I saw you made mentioned of bitcoin price hitting below $20k I was shocked because I could not remember such price in that year of 2023. Bitcoin was $20k and above and not below in that year. Even before the end of 2021 the price of bitcoin has climbed to $20k. Well that is by the way. This coming Bull market bitcoin might hit $100k as many have predicted to be.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1442
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2024, 08:55:27 PM »
I think now time for Bitcoin. Gradually Bitcoin price will increase there has many reason for it. Because day by day Bitcoin mining being end. Most of Bitcoin already mined. And we know Bitcoin quantity is limited and regularly it’s usability increasing So it is very simple only time duration Bitcoin price will increase. So i think it will be happen Bitcoin price $100 today or tomorrow.

But it also true that everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. No anything is impossible in this market. So it could be happen Bitcoin price $20k come. But my thinking It will never happen. Because Bitcoin marketcap increasing day by day.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2024, 11:19:38 PM »
I think now time for Bitcoin. Gradually Bitcoin price will increase there has many reason for it. Because day by day Bitcoin mining being end. Most of Bitcoin already mined. And we know Bitcoin quantity is limited and regularly it’s usability increasing So it is very simple only time duration Bitcoin price will increase. So i think it will be happen Bitcoin price $100 today or tomorrow.
The price of Bitcoin doesn't depend on the mining only. The price can increase because of many factors. The Bitcoin halving, the hype of bullrun season, and some other reasons to trigger the increase of Bitcoin price. Sure, it is possible to reach $100k, but we don't know when the exact time. It can be this bullrun season or the next bullrun season.

But it also true that everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. No anything is impossible in this market. So it could be happen Bitcoin price $20k come. But my thinking It will never happen. Because Bitcoin marketcap increasing day by day.
How you analyze the Bitcoin can drop to $20k? I think it is not possible for the current bullrun season.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:25:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2024, 11:42:32 PM »
The price of Bitcoin doesn't depend on the mining only. The price can increase because of many factors. The Bitcoin halving, the hype of bullrun season, and some other reasons to trigger the increase of Bitcoin price. Sure, it is possible to reach $100k, but we don't know when the exact time. It can be this bullrun season or the next bullrun season.

How you analyze the Bitcoin can drop to $20k? I think it is not possible for the current bullrun season.
Have you noticed the price of bitcoin right now it is rising very quickly I don't know what is the reason but I checked any news aggregator and I couldn't see any reason why it is rising this week.
So for now it's impossible to see the price of Bitcoin drop to $20k and the block halving is not done yet and we haven't seen new ATH yet it is currently at bull season.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1286
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 07:37:33 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2024, 09:53:47 PM »
Investing in Bitcoin price ratio will yield the most benefit. The price of Bitcoin was 18k in February 2023, from there the price of Bitcoin went up to 48.5k in the current month of February. Bitcoin price has improved so much in just one year gap that investors have reaped the most benefits. Anyone who participated in this investment must have owned a lot of money today, so I believe Bitcoin holds. It is very easy to get benefit from here and bitcoin is reliable after halving cycle it is very likely that bitcoin price will go up to 120k-150k in run of 2025.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 919
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 07:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2024, 05:56:36 PM »
When its all about bitcoin market price discussion, we should always be well focused on the way the market trend is going, there are certain level we could achieve and have the understanding about the market not to fall to a certain limit, for now and till after halving, we should expect more of being highly volatile and then the move towards the new all time high as an irresistible effect towards the market irrespective of how we may be seeing it, this year halving will be a total different one from the previous because the market is going to be more favorable on every investors who have been holding for long.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG