follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are your thoughts anout Metaverse? What's your favorite metaverse projects?  (Read 1262 times)

Offline chap0

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 10:48:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
Hey there,
as we all know there are a lot of metaverse projects in entire market nowadays,I'd like to hear your opinions about metaverse and your favorite metaverse projects. I believe metaverse will grow rapidly in this year and it could be useful if we discuss about quality ones and to see if we could invest on them?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline yoyow

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: February 17, 2022, 10:23:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
metaverse projects are rising rapidly, there are a lot of different type of projects but currently i'm more into Lifetise. It's just like the real life simulator that you could reach your targets to see how you could do it in real life- more like sims. I really find it interesting.

Offline BuzzLightyear

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 11:42:42 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Posts
The Legendaryum is building Horizon, a metropolis that will allow individuals to completely immerse themselves in the metaverse. And I'm sure it will be a great atmosphere

Offline Lilofski

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: February 20, 2022, 11:20:17 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
I am sure that my favorite investment for 2022 will be on metaverse projects. Some of the projects that I have read and discovered recently impressed me a lot, one of them being MetaverseMe. The world the team has created on the MetaverseMe project is fascinating and I think they are doing a very successful job.

Offline jackal

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 12:56:01 AM
    • View Profile

I am sure that my favorite investment for 2022 will be on metaverse projects. Some of the projects that I have read and discovered recently impressed me a lot, one of them being MetaverseMe. The world the team has created on the MetaverseMe project is fascinating and I think they are doing a very successful job.
MetaverseMe is also my current favourite. I started hearing his name a lot and researched it. The content and offerings are great. A beautiful universe to have fun with friends. I believe it will be a favorite of many and will be a very successful investment.

Offline vivaldi

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 12:12:09 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
everyone has a favourite :) I loved them all. After all, Metaverse is a huge improvement. but I think MetaverseME will be my favorite because of its nostalgic touches

Offline Chetro

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Last Active: March 06, 2022, 07:19:36 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
MetaverseMe caught my eye here, then I found their website and looked it up. Came here again for more comments and information. MetaverseMe has already caught the attention of many people and has the potential to become very popular over time. I will be a follower of MetaverseMe too :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Nutty

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 09:33:25 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
MetaverseMe caught my eye here, then I found their website and looked it up. Came here again for more comments and information. MetaverseMe has already caught the attention of many people and has the potential to become very popular over time. I will be a follower of MetaverseMe too :)
You re not alone, it was on this platform that I met MetaverseMe. :) The comments here re more helpful than the websites. imo.
but when you think about it, if it can attract the attention of so many people, then it has potential. I really don't need to unfollow :) I would like to be a part of this business when it is appreciated

Offline Chetro

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Last Active: March 06, 2022, 07:19:36 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
heyyy If you are very interested in Metaverse projects, you should definitely visit Legandaryum. They have pre-sales, I think it's an opportunity not to be missed

Offline 150824

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: February 19, 2022, 02:46:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary Search First Post
heyyy If you are very interested in Metaverse projects, you should definitely visit Legandaryum. They have pre-sales, I think it's an opportunity not to be missed
hey chetro :) I discovered a project before with your advice. I've heard of Legandarium before, but I hadn't seen the pre-sale news, I loved that you shared it. And you're right, I think it should be considered as well.

Offline nonono

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: April 11, 2022, 08:02:58 PM
    • View Profile

everyone has a favourite :) I loved them all. After all, Metaverse is a huge improvement. but I think MetaverseME will be my favorite because of its nostalgic touches
yay! When I heard about their partnership with Atari, I got very warm towards MetaverseME because everyone loves nostalgia, especially it will be a different pleasure to experience it in the extreme technology.

Offline 240415

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: February 19, 2022, 10:34:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
Because Metaverse is such an awesome phenomenon, I'm intrigued in Legenderyum. Many gaming fans have expressed their desire to "be in the game," which is now achievable thanks to advances in technology. The metaverse and the investment prospects it presents are likewise fantastic, and investments in this industry are virtually always profitable.

Offline ceylin

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: February 20, 2022, 11:41:17 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary First Post Search
I don't have a favorite Metaverse project, but I do follow MetaverseMe, which is very interesting to me right now. The fact that it will host nostalgic games such as Atari is also very enthusiastic. I think it will offer a successful virtual reality

Offline cirti

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 11:37:01 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
MetavrsMe is, in my opinion, a project about discovering one's actual identity in the metaverse. From digital fashion and music to dancing and video games, it has everything you need to have a good time.

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 02:44:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
Van Kush Rewards #VanKushFamily

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG