follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How can I track someone down after they scammed me on ?  (Read 708 times)

Offline serena112

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 06, 2022, 04:02:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
How can I track someone down after they scammed me on ?
« on: August 24, 2022, 05:27:20 PM »
How can I track someone down after they scammed me? This question is not properly asked. Because one can be. scammed in various forms. I was scammed by a Bitcoin fake investor and if what you are trying to say is how to recover your lost Bitcoin from a scammer is all you want then this write-up could be useful as you read along.
They make use of an electronic digital currency charge-back process. This process complies with all necessary global agencies. A few of these relevant global (both national and international) agencies include the U.S Security and Exchange Commission SEC. The recovery processes to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, or money lost to binary options, Forex trading and other related investment scam in cryptocurrency from the blockchain is actually mostly in form of Bitcoin (BTC) through a forensic cryptocurrency charge-back on the “Blockchain-Cryptoinvestigo” shared platform integration and agreement. So if you need to find out whether you can recover back your scammed money from a a Fake Bitcoin Investor, Fake Broker, etc the answer is YES with an equivalent of the U.S. dollars or the relevant currency.
Act fast by contacting a reliable bitcoin/cryptocurrency funds recovery expert like prudentrecovery.com as soon as you suspect that you have fallen victim to a bitcoin, or cryptocurrency investment. I can assure and guarantee you because of the service they rendered to me.
How Our Cryptocurrency And Wallet Recovery Services Work
Being scammed can take a huge toll on your mental health. You might find it helpful to talk to someone about what you’re going through. It’s not your fault, and there are plenty of non-judgemental advice lines you can call who will understand, How you go about getting your money back, and how successful you’re likely to be, will depend on how the money was paid and I think the best way for you is to visit us before your money go far because is not easy too lost money to a scam without working for you
Bitcoin recovery, and cryptocurrency recovery in general, requires strong knowledge of blockchain technology, especially in circumstances where your hope is to recover funds from a forked coin. You can do a google search to find a certified company or check or search for  prudentrecovery on google, the specific assistance you will require can vary depending upon the reasons your coins are inaccessible, but in every case, having computer experts working for you is key to recovery

« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 05:28:05 PM by serena112 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How can I track someone down after they scammed me on ?
« on: August 24, 2022, 05:27:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1068
  • Crypto SMM & Web Service Provider
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: How can I track someone down after they scammed me on ?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 06:30:41 AM »
Okay, so can you please explain that, what "If I send the BTC to wrong address, and then realize that I have done a mistake, how can I recover/reverse the funds"? As for my info, Crypto is a one way hashing Algo and it can't be reversed/tracked and if it was possible then it will be considered as legal. :)
WordPress and SEO Services are Available.

Bitcoin Exchange Hub
Pro APK - Mod

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:16:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 09:37:06 AM »
I don't know what you want to point out in your post dude. All I can understand is, if you have been a victim of a scammer in the cryptocurrency business, your question is, will it be recovered? Of course, you will have a hard time recovering the money you lost because other people sold you here. I have never seen any communities here in the crypto space that after being scammed in a project got their money back, almost all of them failed to get their capital back.

It seems like there is no difference when you transfer crypto to crypto for example ETH you want to transfer to a wallet of yours to an ETH address, but the address you sent is a Bitcoin address instead of an ETH address, do you think you can recover what was sent to the address first that you thought you were right but you realized in the end that the source of your mistake was you, you didn't double check it, you got what that means?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 11:56:33 PM »
Beings cammed by someone is a very bad ad we must be very angry because we are losing our money and also energy for this. commonly, tracking scammers can only be done from one wallet to another wallet. But this is very difficult to realize who the scammer is in the real world. This needs a special person who really knows about this and has the power. But if we are not, it is very difficult to prove the person is the scammer. That is why w must be careful and not only interested in the projects that are suspicious

Offline scepsis

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: December 23, 2022, 10:18:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 10:11:37 AM »
Leave the thought of tracking the scammer as they have flown in thin air. You could have saved your money if you had not taken their services. Don’t even think of hiring someone to do the recovery for you as they may also run away with your money. just accept your loss and ensure that you don’t take such a step in your future.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2022, 01:59:37 AM »
Being scammed is very bad and this really makes us lose our money. however the amount, scammers will not pay attention to it, only scamming and earning money from this.
In fact, we cannot do anything with scammers. COmmonly, we can track the wallet transaction, but we will not know who is the owner really of the wallet itself. Ad although we know where the transactions will end, in fact, we can do nothing, moreover if they use a mixer to make the anonymous transactions.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG