follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will altcoins survive a long time like bitcoin?  (Read 20249 times)

Offline Madmax789

• Activity: 320
  • Qidex
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 07:53:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good One year Anniversary Signature
Re: Will altcoins survive a long time like bitcoin?
« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2022, 08:42:22 PM »
I am new to the form, but I learned a lot by reading your post.Crypto market is fair. Nothing survive if the other one disabled. Bitcoin leading the altcoins because alts next to bitcoin. There is no bitcoin popularity if there is no altcoins. Altcoins with bitcoin is the perfect flows to make crypto active we should not kill the other side so that bitcoin will survive also altcoins.
.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2022, 08:42:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2022, 07:46:12 AM »
I believed that altcoins will survive a long time we can't say that today because all know that bitcoin works is more popular compared to it. All things needs time and i think altcoins need that too so we need to wait until this will go up higher. I just need your ideas what's your thoughts on this topic.

I believe that most altcoins will not survive long-term, especially when the bull run starts. If there are altcoins that can survive, maybe these are the cryptocurrencies that are included in the top 50 in the market, then those that are above there is no certainty if they can last long in this industry.

That's why if you are planning to buy altcoins for the long term, choose the altcoins that are included in the top 20 in coinmarketcap.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2022, 07:50:31 AM »
I believed that altcoins will survive a long time we can't say that today because all know that bitcoin works is more popular compared to it. All things needs time and i think altcoins need that too so we need to wait until this will go up higher. I just need your ideas what's your thoughts on this topic.

I believe that most altcoins will not survive long-term, especially when the bull run starts. If there are altcoins that can survive, maybe these are the cryptocurrencies that are included in the top 50 in the market, then those that are above there is no certainty if they can last long in this industry.

That's why if you are planning to buy altcoins for the long term, choose the altcoins that are included in the top 20 in coinmarketcap.

agreed top 20 coins are very potential to invest.
TBH I personally prefer in top 10 coins., It's more profitable and I believe will have great future.
I still believe potential altcoins will survive for long years again.

Offline Osama Sultan

• Activity: 205
  • Last Active: May 10, 2023, 07:01:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts
« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2022, 07:37:34 PM »
I think some or few of altcoins will survive for a long time like bitcoin. It has been said that there would be a great possibility that some altcoins will likely die out. So we should be very careful on which altcoin we would invest in. Experts says that Ethereum is one of those altcoins that will likely survive for a long time.
You are correct but we don't know which Alt have potential to survive and gives us multiple x profits, but we know the future of bitcoin is secure and after some time the market will recover and again everyone singing the songs of bitcoin the most secure investment and future of finance.

Offline KaliLinux

• Activity: 919
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 09:49:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #214 on: December 14, 2022, 11:10:39 AM »

First of all, I believe that any Altcoin that is able to survive this bear market should be able to survive the next Bull market as against what you said because most people invest in just any Alt because they are all been moved the trend "Bull Market".

Not all Alts in the top 50 market cap are guaranteed to survive for the long term. I traded some Alts back before the 2017 ATH and most of those Alts today are not even in the top 100 MC. Other than Bitcoin, all other Alts should be traded on timely bases and not for a long-term HODLing IMHO.

Offline Tolyk

• Activity: 269
  • Last Active: May 29, 2023, 07:58:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #215 on: December 14, 2022, 01:46:29 PM »
Most altcoins will survive with the balcony, if you look at the market, you can already see that a lot of altcoins have collapsed.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG