follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BoostX presales  (Read 670 times)

Offline laskeland

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 20, 2022, 06:42:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Signature
BoostX presales
« on: May 19, 2022, 09:01:01 PM »
I've been checking out the BoostX prelaunch website.. They have a few presale tokens on there, but a quick websearch reveals many people believe this site to be a scam, while others fully trust them and think they are future best selling tokens.. Has anyone any idea if they should be trusted or not?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 09:56:26 PM by laskeland »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BoostX presales
« on: May 19, 2022, 09:01:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2545
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:31:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BoostX presales
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 01:20:14 AM »
ICOs are the most favorite channels scammers exit with investor funds. It's so easy, they don't even need to hack your account, or phish you. You basically hand over your funds. Like taking candy from a baby. Don't do it

Offline laskeland

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 05:59:27 PM »
ICOs are the most favorite channels scammers exit with investor funds. It's so easy, they don't even need to hack your account, or phish you. You basically hand over your funds. Like taking candy from a baby. Don't do it

thanks for the feedback, what i don't understand though, is if it is so widely known that presales are predominantly scammers, why are so many seemingly legitimate crypto news websites, who one would have thought would be well aware of that fact, writing so many positive articles about BoostX and the many presale tokens they have listed? Surely if it were so obvious that BoostX were a scam, then they (the news websites) would know that and not be giving them the time of day..?

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4130
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:56:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 04:59:03 AM »

thanks for the feedback, what i don't understand though, is if it is so widely known that presales are predominantly scammers, why are so many seemingly legitimate crypto news websites, who one would have thought would be well aware of that fact, writing so many positive articles about BoostX and the many presale tokens they have listed? Surely if it were so obvious that BoostX were a scam, then they (the news websites) would know that and not be giving them the time of day..?

I don't understand why you don't understand why there are many reviewing sites seemingly throwing rosy articles on the said platform. That would be so easy to accomplish if you have the budget. These days on the internet as long as you have the money there will be people who are so ready to get paid and will be heaping you praises...even getting the moon on your feet.

Offline laskeland

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 03:52:02 AM »
thanks Tom.. that's a sad answer though.. You'd think these people would already be raking in fortunes enough from crypto, and not need to be taking brines to bigger up their fortunes even more.. I guess greed is what rules this world.  :'(

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 05:31:11 AM »
I've been checking out the BoostX prelaunch website.. They have a few presale tokens on there, but a quick websearch reveals many people believe this site to be a scam, while others fully trust them and think they are future best selling tokens.. Has anyone any idea if they should be trusted or not?

In the first place, your the one said that many people believed it is one of the scam project, meaning you should use your common sense to follow the majority of course just simple as that dude. So, that in the end you will not become one of the candidate of the victim by the scammers.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline laskeland

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 10:12:57 PM »

In the first place, your the one said that many people believed it is one of the scam project, meaning you should use your common sense to follow the majority of course just simple as that dude. So, that in the end you will not become one of the candidate of the victim by the scammers.

Yes, but I never said the majority were saying it was a scam, in fact most of the projects listed on boostx are given glowing reviews by crypto news websites.. those who are saying it's a scam are in the minority, even though there are still several people claiming they're scammers.. which they may well be.. I was simply after the opinion of others here before investing.. using my common sense!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 10:12:57 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG