follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is special about cosmos?  (Read 7979 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: What is special about cosmos?
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 10:29:56 PM »
Yes, but for now, I stopped investing in Atom maybe it's enough and I have no intention of adding more, now the hype of Atom has begun to disappear replaced by retroactive projects but many retroactive projects rely on points which points system like this will only be controlled by users who have a lot of money, the current retroactive is very different from the past.
I have a goal to get the number of Atom coins to 100 pieces. The only question is when I can reach that number. As for airdrops, there are still some giveaways for Atom and Osmo, but of course TIA and DYM are more common. Recently I saw a news that there are already 8 giveaways for DYM, but how generous will they be?
For all that no one knows but for now there are some Airdrops for DYM that might cost $1 or more, actually I prefer airdrops like Arbitrum, after Arbitrum was launched there were many projects that gave airdrops to users who qualified on Arbitrum, airdrops like this are less risky than having to make investments like DYM and Calestia airdrops.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 10:29:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2024, 09:18:20 AM »

For all that no one knows but for now there are some Airdrops for DYM that might cost $1 or more, actually I prefer airdrops like Arbitrum, after Arbitrum was launched there were many projects that gave airdrops to users who qualified on Arbitrum, airdrops like this are less risky than having to make investments like DYM and Calestia airdrops.
Recently, someone estimated on Twitter that there are already eight potential airdrops for DYM. The timing and value of these giveaways remain uncertain. Additionally, there may be airdrops for other coins, including Atom, TIA, and Osmo.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2024, 03:08:09 PM »

Recently, someone estimated on Twitter that there are already eight potential airdrops for DYM. The timing and value of these giveaways remain uncertain. Additionally, there may be airdrops for other coins, including Atom, TIA, and Osmo.
Check this out, this is the latest airdrop in the Cosmos ecosystem.

Check eligibility for $TIA, $DYM $ATOM Staker

genesis.wardenprotocol.org

Source : https://twitter.com/wardenprotocol/status/1773650288223617124
I haven't checked for this airdrop, but it says they haven't done a snapshot yet, maybe they're still giving people a chance to stake.
Hopefully the results will not disappoint, I hope to qualify for Atom and Tia if DYM I don't hope because I didn't do staking in Dyminsion. :)

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2024, 06:47:46 PM »

~
Source : https://twitter.com/wardenprotocol/status/1773650288223617124
I haven't checked for this airdrop, but it says they haven't done a snapshot yet, maybe they're still giving people a chance to stake.
Hopefully the results will not disappoint, I hope to qualify for Atom and Tia if DYM I don't hope because I didn't do staking in Dyminsion. :)
Now the airdrops are raining already on TIA, and ATOM stakers.
We've seen many airdrops happening already, and we're only at the 1st quarter of the year.

I expect more projects will give incentives to TIA, ATOM, DYM and maybe on other projects under Cosmos as well like OSMO, AKT, JUNO, etc. because we are entering the bull market. Just be patient, and remember to sell some of the airdrop tokens to reward yourself, but it's your choice if you want to hold it for various reasons. One note. Just don't expect too much on these airdrops because some of them might not have any value at all. :D

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2024, 04:47:55 PM »
Now the airdrops are raining already on TIA, and ATOM stakers.
We've seen many airdrops happening already, and we're only at the 1st quarter of the year.

I expect more projects will give incentives to TIA, ATOM, DYM and maybe on other projects under Cosmos as well like OSMO, AKT, JUNO, etc. because we are entering the bull market. Just be patient, and remember to sell some of the airdrop tokens to reward yourself, but it's your choice if you want to hold it for various reasons. One note. Just don't expect too much on these airdrops because some of them might not have any value at all. :D
Of the many airdrops launched on the IBC network until now none have met the requirements, to reply to your comment alone I am embarrassed because I was the one who shared the info but even I did not meet the requirements lol :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG