follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?  (Read 3426 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2024, 02:19:34 AM »
If gambling is a way for a person to relax and get adrenaline, he will play even after getting a big win (at the risk of losing everything). Gambling is like a drug, it sucks you in so much that it is hard to get out of its nets. So - it all depends on what originally led to gambling
I agree, gambling is the same as people who are exposed to drugs, unable to think clearly to determine whether this is good or not because it has become a bill that must be done.
But it all starts with whether gambling is just to relieve fatigue and not to make a profit or is the intention of gambling to make a profit. Of course, these are two different things, so those who want to relax from fatigue can stop, but those who are looking for profit will not be able to stop, because when gambling, no one wins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2024, 02:19:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1121
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:48:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2024, 08:18:24 AM »
I believe the question is if you'll still keep on gambling after suddenly becoming rich and not after hitting a big win. They're both two different scenarios.
I agree that there is a difference between the two.

The rich still gamble, and some even gamble for more money already, so that means that being rich will not immediately eliminate the feeling of wanting to gamble for more.

An addicted gambler will always gamble, even if they are no longer rich but now wealthy. Gambling will become fun, and maybe to make some more money.
Even rich people get addicted too to gambling, but most gambling problems are mostly amongst poor people. Because the main thing that leads to gambling addiction is a gambler viewing and approaching gambling as a way to make money and increase their wealth or viewing it as a source of income or career without truly possessing the required experience, knowledge and skill required to approach gambling as a career. And we know that this is common amongst poor gamblers.

Rich gamblers on the other hand they mostly have sources of income so cannot consider gambling to me one because I'll say they actually understand the risks behind gambling, I believe this is what helps them to keep their emotions and finances in check when gambling.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM »
I believe the question is if you'll still keep on gambling after suddenly becoming rich and not after hitting a big win. They're both two different scenarios.
I agree that there is a difference between the two.

The rich still gamble, and some even gamble for more money already, so that means that being rich will not immediately eliminate the feeling of wanting to gamble for more.

An addicted gambler will always gamble, even if they are no longer rich but now wealthy. Gambling will become fun, and maybe to make some more money.
Even rich people get addicted too to gambling, but most gambling problems are mostly amongst poor people. Because the main thing that leads to gambling addiction is a gambler viewing and approaching gambling as a way to make money and increase their wealth or viewing it as a source of income or career without truly possessing the required experience, knowledge and skill required to approach gambling as a career. And we know that this is common amongst poor gamblers.

Rich gamblers on the other hand they mostly have sources of income so cannot consider gambling to me one because I'll say they actually understand the risks behind gambling, I believe this is what helps them to keep their emotions and finances in check when gambling.
Yeah exactly. Poor people do gambling more than rich people though there are gambling addicts that were from rich family as well but there were only few of them because majority comes from poor people and one more thing money is not a problem for most rich gamblers since they do have stable source. Based on my observation here in my place that is what the reality is. Regardless of financial status both can gamble even after a huge win.

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 102
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:33:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2024, 03:47:15 PM »
If gambling is a way for a person to relax and get adrenaline, he will play even after getting a big win (at the risk of losing everything). Gambling is like a drug, it sucks you in so much that it is hard to get out of its nets. So - it all depends on what originally led to gambling

You're definitely right. However, I think it's important to view this with a balanced perspective. Seeking adrenaline isn't inherently negative. For example, athletes who skydive or bungee jump. These activities are exhilarating and evoke intense emotions yet they carry inherent risks. Ultimately, people should have awareness and ability to maintain balance across various aspects of their life. So maybe in ideal situation person should establish priorities and uphold values that prevent them from straying onto harmful paths. Much like extreme sports the thrill of gambling needs to be approached with caution and responsibility.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1142
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:01:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2024, 03:51:36 PM »
Yeah exactly. Poor people do gambling more than rich people though there are gambling addicts that were from rich family as well but there were only few of them because majority comes from poor people and one more thing money is not a problem for most rich gamblers since they do have stable source. Based on my observation here in my place that is what the reality is. Regardless of financial status both can gamble even after a huge win.

Frequent gambling has nothing to do with financial status, we have more wealthy people that gamble too but you wouldn't see them because they always hide in the camouflage of been a wealthy individual but because poor person has nothing on him, the character is always there visibly.
I just think that poor people gamble and they always put mind in their games because they want money badly but rich people don't do like that, they have good life atleast but that doesn't stop the gambling addiction. You will see someone with all the good things a poor person will ever imagine but the rich person will love doing gambling more because of addiction.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 02:57:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2024, 03:33:48 PM »

Frequent gambling has nothing to do with financial status, we have more wealthy people that gamble too but you wouldn't see them because they always hide in the camouflage of been a wealthy individual but because poor person has nothing on him, the character is always there visibly.
I just think that poor people gamble and they always put mind in their games because they want money badly but rich people don't do like that, they have good life atleast but that doesn't stop the gambling addiction. You will see someone with all the good things a poor person will ever imagine but the rich person will love doing gambling more because of addiction.
I agree with you, that when someone gambles it has nothing to do with their social status, because it depends on them. Be it rich people or poor people, when they want to gamble, nothing can stop them.

This comes back to themselves, because the decision is in their hands. The difference may be that rich people when gambling will bring in large amounts of money, while poor people cannot do that and only bring relatively small capital.

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 257
  • Last Active: Today at 01:48:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2024, 04:02:05 PM »
Even though a lot of people will say that they would stop gambling after winning big. But it is not that easy because gambling is an addiction. They will feel an strong urge to keep on playing and get an even greater win.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2024, 04:02:05 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2024, 05:55:26 AM »
Even though a lot of people will say that they would stop gambling after winning big. But it is not that easy because gambling is an addiction. They will feel an strong urge to keep on playing and get an even greater win.
If you have tasted victory, you can be sure that you will not be able to stop because it has turned into an addiction, no longer looking for momentary pleasure, especially since those who win are those who do gambling for a living, so they will not be able to let go of that, because gambling will not be able to make a living be lucky continuously and become rich.
That's right, if you have become addicted, then you will have the urge to keep playing and looking for wins which are actually not easy to get, but you keep doing it again.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1121
  • Last Active: Today at 04:48:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2024, 08:39:25 AM »
While it's true that money is not a problem for rich gamblers, you should also remember that there is no limit to how much a man can lose in gambling if he doesn't control his emotions, and considering the fact that rich people has lots of money, then that means they have even more to lose than the poor because they have a steady flow of income, that's why it's possible for gambling to cripple even a rich man financially.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG