follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽  (Read 2472 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2024, 09:39:08 PM »
Don't underestimate Hoffenheim, although I agree that Leverkusen's chances of winning are very big, that doesn't mean Hoffenheim will let Leverkusen win that easily.
By looking at how Leverkusen has performed so far and how they compete in all matches, Leverkusen will definitely not underestimate Hoffenheim. Moreover, this is something they always prioritize, namely getting a win with full points, and maintaining their unbeaten title so far. So, however, Leverkusen will act with more caution but certainty. The chance of winning for Leverkusen is certainly higher. but I agree with you, Hoffenheim will not let it go that easily. So, both of them will continue to work optimally from minute to minute to become the winner.

Leverkusen's great performance will benefit the entire league in a longer run. It's never a healthy situation when one club becomes overly dominant and has no real competition.
Actually, at the start of the season, we wouldn't have thought that Leverkusen would be this dominant. Most of us would still have thought that Bayern Munich would do it like in previous seasons. However, Leverkusen really breaks the rules and conditions. So that makes them currently the best club in the Bundesliga, with an unbeatable record to date.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2024, 09:39:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2024, 09:55:54 PM »
Don't underestimate Hoffenheim, although I agree that Leverkusen's chances of winning are very big, that doesn't mean Hoffenheim will let Leverkusen win that easily.

I still hope that this match will be interesting, even though we have already predicted who will win, but when Hoffenheim can put up a very interesting resistance and make it difficult for Leverkusen, that is something we wait for when watching a match.
You're right. Leverkusen mustn't underestimate any team. Although Hoffenheim is a small team, they can surprise Leverkusen. Xabi must always choose their best players to put on the lineup to play against Hoffenheim. Every point is important now, Leverkusen must keep their hope to be the champion of Bundesliga. I believe Leverkusen will get the full points.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2024, 03:35:57 PM »

I still hope that this match will be interesting, even though we have already predicted who will win, but when Hoffenheim can put up a very interesting resistance and make it difficult for Leverkusen, that is something we wait for when watching a match.
You're right. Leverkusen mustn't underestimate any team. Although Hoffenheim is a small team, they can surprise Leverkusen. Xabi must always choose their best players to put on the lineup to play against Hoffenheim. Every point is important now, Leverkusen must keep their hope to be the champion of Bundesliga. I believe Leverkusen will get the full points.
Moreover, now it is a very important match, I mean every 3 points they collect will make them closer to the title and they can take advantage of that when they meet teams that are weaker than them.

There is no reason for me for one team to underestimate another team, even though the differences between them are very clear. For me, it is the worst thing for a team to underestimate the team it is opposing.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2024, 07:19:16 PM »

Xabi Alonso will choose the best player for starting line up on every domestic league matches left, next match Hoffenheim can't blame yet with their potential to make surprise for Leverkusen.
Gap 10 points behind Bayern Munich isn't guarantee for Leverkusen will be easily winning Bundesliga trophy, must focus for winning all matches left until five or six matches later to make easily on three games weeks left.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2024, 11:01:49 PM »
Xabi Alonso will choose the best player for starting line up on every domestic league matches left, next match Hoffenheim can't blame yet with their potential to make surprise for Leverkusen.
Gap 10 points behind Bayern Munich isn't guarantee for Leverkusen will be easily winning Bundesliga trophy, must focus for winning all matches left until five or six matches later to make easily on three games weeks left.
Clearly.
Xabi also has to think about ensuring that his squad is always in a fit condition, especially during preparations for the UEFA Europe League. Of course, he doesn't want any of their main players to get injured again, because this will definitely have a big impact on their performance. In the Bundesliga, in fact they don't have enough problems because their position is already quite safe. It's just that, if they want to maintain their unbeaten title, Xabi really has to think complexly to do it without burdening the players in the squad.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2024, 11:32:34 PM »
Moreover, now it is a very important match, I mean every 3 points they collect will make them closer to the title and they can take advantage of that when they meet teams that are weaker than them.

There is no reason for me for one team to underestimate another team, even though the differences between them are very clear. For me, it is the worst thing for a team to underestimate the team it is opposing.
Sure, each match is very important now. They shouldn't lose focus and must keep winning 3 points in each match. Leverkusen almost wins the competition, they only need few matches to end up this season with a title. So, they won't miss the chance to win the match against Hoffenheim at home. It will be very bad result if Leverkusen misses points at their own stadium.

Xabi Alonso is experienced enough, he must be aware to not underestimate any team. He already experienced it, when they used some substituted players in UEL, they were almost eliminated. I'm sure Xabi Alonso won't try the same way.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 05:11:35 PM »

Sure, each match is very important now. They shouldn't lose focus and must keep winning 3 points in each match. Leverkusen almost wins the competition, they only need few matches to end up this season with a title. So, they won't miss the chance to win the match against Hoffenheim at home. It will be very bad result if Leverkusen misses points at their own stadium.

Xabi Alonso is experienced enough, he must be aware to not underestimate any team. He already experienced it, when they used some substituted players in UEL, they were almost eliminated. I'm sure Xabi Alonso won't try the same way.
Leverkusen are very close to being champions, so they will try to win the title early before the competition really ends, that is the best way they can do right now, because when they have confirmed themselves as champions, then they will not have any burdens on them. Bundesliga.

Of course, even though Xabi Alonso is relatively new as a coach, he has a lot of experience when he was a player, he even has a big team that he can really learn from the coaches who have handled him.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 05:11:35 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2024, 05:43:16 PM »
Clearly.
Xabi also has to think about ensuring that his squad is always in a fit condition, especially during preparations for the UEFA Europe League. Of course, he doesn't want any of their main players to get injured again, because this will definitely have a big impact on their performance. In the Bundesliga, in fact they don't have enough problems because their position is already quite safe. It's just that, if they want to maintain their unbeaten title, Xabi really has to think complexly to do it without burdening the players in the squad.
That's right, Xabi Alonso has to be smart in dividing strategies to compete in the UEFA Europe League and Bundesliga, Bayer Leverkusen managed to take the lead in these two tournaments so Xabi Alonso has to work hard and has to consider many strategies that are suitable for his team so that he always wins in every match. what they face.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2024, 10:20:50 PM »

Leverkusen are very close to being champions, so they will try to win the title early before the competition really ends, that is the best way they can do right now, because when they have confirmed themselves as champions, then they will not have any burdens on them. Bundesliga.

Of course, even though Xabi Alonso is relatively new as a coach, he has a lot of experience when he was a player, he even has a big team that he can really learn from the coaches who have handled him.

Well that is something very common, for me Xabi has everything to win in this world, he is a coach who has all the opportunities open to do a better job for his team, I personally have always said that the Leverkusen of today He has to go to the UCL but with everything and as it is, then the most likely thing is that he will win the Bundesliga due to that tremendous advantage they have, because they can put the entire bench to play, there is no need to risk the key players, well I imagine that's the case, however I don't know if it's true, that it's not bad at all to demonstrate in the best way that he's doing it.

Leverkkuisen took the lead in this Bundesliga, they are not doing badly at all, things can go, it is a very good path, ready for things to happen in their favor , it is a pleasant surprise for all those who said that the Bundesliga was very boring.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2024, 04:44:22 PM »

Yep, Bayerns points are now 60, they can only collect a maximum of 84 points with note they must always win in the last 8 games in this season.
And Leverkusen, with 70 points only needs 15 more points (or fewer than that if Bayern fails to win) to win the Bundesliga.

Leverkusen also has a big chance to win the German Cup/DFB Pokal, in the semifinals they will only meet Fortuna Dusseldorf (Div 2).
And the opponents in the final will be Kaiserslautern (Div 2) or Saarbrucken (Div 3).

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline 36B

• Activity: 88
  • Last Active: March 29, 2024, 09:51:10 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2024, 04:55:03 PM »

Yep, Bayerns points are now 60, they can only collect a maximum of 84 points with note they must always win in the last 8 games in this season.
And Leverkusen, with 70 points only needs 15 more points (or fewer than that if Bayern fails to win) to win the Bundesliga.

Leverkusen also has a big chance to win the German Cup/DFB Pokal, in the semifinals they will only meet Fortuna Dusseldorf (Div 2).
And the opponents in the final will be Kaiserslautern (Div 2) or Saarbrucken (Div 3).
Looking at the past few matches, it seems like Bayern Munich still has a chance to get consecutive wins, because the opponents they will face are not too difficult to beat, so I believe Bayern Munich still has a chance to take first place again.

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2024, 06:17:28 PM »

Looking at the past few matches, it seems like Bayern Munich still has a chance to get consecutive wins, because the opponents they will face are not too difficult to beat, so I believe Bayern Munich still has a chance to take first place again.

Yes, it is possible that Bayern can win 8 matches until the end of the season, but they will only get a maximum of 84 points.
Meanwhile, Leverkusen with 70 points now only needs 15 points from the remaining 8 matches to reach 85 points.
So even if Bayern always wins, it will be in vain if Leverkusen reaches 85 points.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
PLAY NOW

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2024, 07:24:31 PM »
Also, it is important to remember that Leverkusen hasn't lost a single game so far, not saying that they never will, but they haven't lost a single one. So the possibility that Leverkusen could lose 10+ more points than Bayern, makes no sense to me at all. I am not saying that they will not lose any more games, maybe they will, just not that much. They would need like 5 ties, or at least 3+ losses, that's not happening. Bayern is done, its second place for them and Leverkusen is the champions. At this point, only question remaining would be if Xabi Alonso continue to manage Leverkusen, or leave for another team.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2024, 10:12:02 PM »
Also, it is important to remember that Leverkusen hasn't lost a single game so far, not saying that they never will, but they haven't lost a single one. So the possibility that Leverkusen could lose 10+ more points than Bayern, makes no sense to me at all. I am not saying that they will not lose any more games, maybe they will, just not that much. They would need like 5 ties, or at least 3+ losses, that's not happening. Bayern is done, its second place for them and Leverkusen is the champions. At this point, only question remaining would be if Xabi Alonso continue to manage Leverkusen, or leave for another team.

The truth is that I think the same, what happened is that it is hard for Bayern that a team like this that did not even stand out has done so now with the intensity that they are doing, honestly it is a blow for many, I think that Xabi does He will stay at Lverkusen, because he had said that if Madrid needed him, then he would get on board and leave, but now since he is getting good results, and Ancelotti decided on Madrid, then everything changes and they put him in a very good position , then I would say that yes, he is indisputably the champion of the Bundesliga and that he will indeed stay , it would not be fair to this team for a tremendous coach like the one they have to abandon him.

I see Leverkusen as one of those teams that are very strong and that don't give much of a chance, because they are very difficult to stop the forwards, anyway they get to the area and hit the ball , but once they Finish the play they Finish it.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2024, 08:38:47 AM »
Clearly.
That's right, Xabi Alonso has to be smart in dividing strategies to compete in the UEFA Europe League and Bundesliga, Bayer Leverkusen managed to take the lead in these two tournaments so Xabi Alonso has to work hard and has to consider many strategies that are suitable for his team so that he always wins in every match. what they face.
In fact, the UEFA Europe League is an important league for Xabi and his club, Leverkusen. Because, in this league, Leverkusen's biggest challenge. The presence of Liverpool, Milan and Roma is a big challenge to achieve victory. especially if Leverkusen's performance turns out to be not much different from last round 16, which is indeed less than satisfactory even though the result is that they still qualify.

However, in fact, Xabi has very strong motivation to bring his team to win the UEFA Europe League too. And bring the entire squad to be more motivated and fight for all matches as optimally as possible. Because this is still very possible.

Because indeed, this season, Xabi is fighting for 3 leagues where it is still possible for them to win, right? Apart from the Bundesliga, there is also the DFB-Pokal where Leverkusen is currently in the Semi-Finals, and also the UEFA Europe League. Could Leverkusen be treble winners this season?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG