follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 5296 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2024, 12:52:48 PM »
Poor showing by the Heat with an almost complete roster against an underhanded Grizzlies. They are now on a four losing trick.

Congrats on that win @Baofeng. I wouldn't have taken that risk. In fact, I would have bet on the Heat on ML as it looks like an easy win for them. As it turns out, they struggled again without JJJ.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2024, 12:52:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:34:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2024, 01:23:32 PM »
Yeah, I think it's about time the the Heat will have to give up the veteran Lowry, but I guess age has caught up with him as well. And having Rozier as a another offensive weapon, is a good thing to the Heat.

Well, Rozier's first performance for the Heat was pretty mediocre as he only scored 9 points. Nevertheless, I still think Rozier is the exact player that the Heat need, considering he averaged 22.7 points per game this season when he was in a Hornets uniform. He probably needs some time to get acclimated to a new team.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2024, 09:56:13 PM »
For this game, I'm just betting on twwo,

Wolves vs Wizards - Wolves -9.5 @1.73, they have to take this W, they are on a two game losing skid. And the OKC has taken or tied them in the Western Conference.

Heat vs Memphis - under 214.5 @180, I'm seeing that this could be a low scoring game. It's a risk that I'm willing to take.

Congrats on your win bro, you've got the two. That "under 214.5" bet for total score is indeed a risky one as i seldom see NBA games that are low scoring, mostly they are over 220's. It's just unfortunate that i have not tailed your bet as i just read your post now.

Poor showing by the Heat with an almost complete roster against an underhanded Grizzlies. They are now on a four losing trick.

Congrats on that win @Baofeng. I wouldn't have taken that risk. In fact, I would have bet on the Heat on ML as it looks like an easy win for them. As it turns out, they struggled again without JJJ.

Thanks, I seldom also bet on the over and under, but this time, I smell something is wrong with the Heat specially with that trade of Lowry. I'm sensing that their moral is very down and so they don't have that offensive mindset on that game.

So it's just based on my hunch and it's good to sometimes bet on the game that you really think or go against the crowd.

Haven't look at the games yet, but will be more interested on top teams going against low seed like Wolves vs Nets and Jazz over Wizards.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2024, 08:18:43 AM »
TBH, I didn't expect the Grizzlies to play this well despite being underhanded.

I mean they won 6 out of their last 10 games. When most of the Grizzlies got injured, I expected they would be playing way worse than their first 25 games, but it seems like they're proving something. They're proving they can still win games even though their key players are out.

Speaking of winning, the Pacers won against the Sixers even though they don't have Haliburton. Pascal Siakam leads his new team with a triple-double 26-13-10. This is what Pascal Siakam can give to his team. They're now 6th in the East currently, and I hope that they will not go down in the play-in tournament.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2024, 10:22:13 PM »
All-Star starters are out, and I think our guy Alperen was just not given enough attention. Dude was 5th with fans voting, which is where he should be, but with media and players rank him waaaaaay lower, like not even remotely close to what fans think, suddenly he is way down. I think if this keeps up, then he may not even be at the bench, unless someone is injured and doesn't show up. I think it should be, he deserves it, I think he is a lot better than what people give him credit for and he should be all star bench this year. I am quite upset to see that players ranked him low, I can understand media, but players who played against him should know he is better than some of the names above him.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2024, 11:00:42 PM »
All-Star starters are out, and I think our guy Alperen was just not given enough attention. Dude was 5th with fans voting, which is where he should be, but with media and players rank him waaaaaay lower, like not even remotely close to what fans think, suddenly he is way down. I think if this keeps up, then he may not even be at the bench, unless someone is injured and doesn't show up. I think it should be, he deserves it, I think he is a lot better than what people give him credit for and he should be all star bench this year. I am quite upset to see that players ranked him low, I can understand media, but players who played against him should know he is better than some of the names above him.

No question about it, your guy deserved a All Star. But competition in his spot is very tough as well.

Anyway, I lost my bet on the last game, Wolves won but didn't cover the spread. The Nets though has a chance to force the game into OT. But Bridges missed the first FT and intentionally missed the second FT so that they can get the rebound.

However, the ref called for a violation and that's it for the Nets. Bad lost for them.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: Today at 06:48:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2024, 06:35:40 AM »
The fans are going to obviously be biased and vote their favorite players. As far as the other 2 outlets, the media and players, they know that the NBA is all about $$$ and they have to vote for the most popular players I think. No offense to your guy, but I have never even heard of him.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2024, 06:35:40 AM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2024, 07:06:33 AM »
Ever since, there's always a problem with how the All-star voting is being done. There will always be bias on the voting. As for Sengun, I believe that he's a big factor as to why the Rockets are playing better now compare to last season, but I also believe that there are far better players than him. He's 5th in voting because he's very popular, but that isn't the only factor alone for a player to be included as an all-star. He needs to develop more. They are calling him "Baby Jokic" for a reason, and he might be the next Jokic, but he needs to develop even more. No disrespect for that guy though. It's just that he isn't there still.

In other news, the father and son duo of Luka and Booker made history as they're the 5th players that scored more than 60+ points in a single night.

Just a few night ago, we saw KAT and Embiid scoring 60+ points as well. One team won, and the other lose. Same tonight where the Mavericks won, but the Suns lose. Anyway, I expect that this kind of trend where players will just score 60+ points in a single night will go up. The league is transitioning already, and offense is the main focus now instead of defense. Nothing wrong about that, and fans also love to see their favorite players scoring 20+ or even 30+ at a given night.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2024, 10:15:30 AM »
~
In other news, the father and son duo of Luka and Booker made history as they're the 5th players that scored more than 60+ points in a single night.

Just a few night ago, we saw KAT and Embiid scoring 60+ points as well. One team won, and the other lose. Same tonight where the Mavericks won, but the Suns lose.
The main difference is that Luka was the more efficient shooter with 75.8 field goal percentage. There's basically nothing you could do as a defender when someone is on fire like that.

Anyway, I expect that this kind of trend where players will just score 60+ points in a single night will go up. The league is transitioning already, and offense is the main focus now instead of defense. Nothing wrong about that, and fans also love to see their favorite players scoring 20+ or even 30+ at a given night.
Not transitioning but transitioned. How many years has it been since fans have been saying that NBA has gone soft?

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2024, 12:29:55 AM »
~

Just a few night ago, we saw KAT and Embiid scoring 60+ points as well. One team won, and the other lose. Same tonight where the Mavericks won, but the Suns lose.
The main difference is that Luka was the more efficient shooter with 75.8 field goal percentage. There's basically nothing you could do as a defender when someone is on fire like that.

Anyway, I expect that this kind of trend where players will just score 60+ points in a single night will go up. The league is transitioning already, and offense is the main focus now instead of defense. Nothing wrong about that, and fans also love to see their favorite players scoring 20+ or even 30+ at a given night.
Not transitioning but transitioned. How many years has it been since fans have been saying that NBA has gone soft?

Defense is gone, unlike in the 80's-90's and I think players knows that as they have been criticized by ex-NBA player as well with regards to their ruggedness and being soft and flop (that's why there are new rules like in the last couple of years as well with players flopping).

So it's very different know, and again the debate as to who is the GOAT, really depends. For now in this era it could be Lebron. But for those who us who grow up watching the Bulls dominated the league in the 90's it will be Michael Jordan. And then 2000's to 2010, it could be Kobe.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2024, 06:32:21 AM »
Great battle between old rivals, Lebron and Steph, as Lakers and Warriors went to double OT to settle the game with 1 point difference. This would have been better if it happened during the playoffs. Anyway, I'm sure there are a lot of plays worthy of highlights in that game but I'll pick this moment of Kahwi against the Celtics
(at 1:03 mark).

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:43:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2024, 07:12:33 AM »
Great battle between old rivals, Lebron and Steph, as Lakers and Warriors went to double OT to settle the game with 1 point difference. This would have been better if it happened during the playoffs.

Lebron has the last laugh in there as they won that great match, great in the sense that my bet ticket won hehe. It was the second game that the Warriors lost by a slim one point. It was just unfortunate that the last 3 pointer that went in for Steph has been put to waste with that Lebron's drive to the basket.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2024, 08:23:26 AM »
Great battle between old rivals, Lebron and Steph, as Lakers and Warriors went to double OT to settle the game with 1 point difference. This would have been better if it happened during the playoffs.

Lebron has the last laugh in there as they won that great match, great in the sense that my bet ticket won hehe. It was the second game that the Warriors lost by a slim one point. It was just unfortunate that the last 3 pointer that went in for Steph has been put to waste with that Lebron's drive to the basket.

Congrats mate, I'm thinking of betting on the Warriors with that +1.5, but I'm do busy doing things, and playing online games, hehehe, won on that game as well. But it's good to see hitting those bet, specially live game betting, when the Warriors is down like 7 or 5 points before the 1st half.

But it was indeed a great matchup, and in the end Lebron has the last laugh. And then they sink the Warriors and it's very hard to see them making the playoff unless there is a trade that will really push them again and winning games. And it really could be an end of an era for the Warriors.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2024, 12:19:27 AM »
Great game between the Bucks and the Nuggets, two great teams, and who knows we might see the preview of the finals. But in the end, it was the Nuggets who got the dub here, it was a back and forth, but they hold their own with their great defense.

I thought that Dame will have a good basketball and maybe scoring above 20 points here with such great matchup against Murray.

But Murray was just outstanding in this game, and the former MVP? He has a blast, with another triple double in his career.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:43:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2024, 11:18:59 AM »
Great game between the Bucks and the Nuggets, two great teams, and who knows we might see the preview of the finals. But in the end, it was the Nuggets who got the dub here, it was a back and forth, but they hold their own with their great defense.

I thought that Dame will have a good basketball and maybe scoring above 20 points here with such great matchup against Murray.

But Murray was just outstanding in this game, and the former MVP? He has a blast, with another triple double in his career.

I stayed away from that game i wasn't sure on whom to bet as both teams are in the top of the standings but not a fan of either team and have noticed that the Nuggets were not consistently winning as well as the Bucks.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG