follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto pump groups?  (Read 851 times)

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:19:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Crypto pump groups?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 08:46:35 AM »
What are the best rely on pump signals groups out there, i need just for one specifically and that is for Binance exchange? Thank you in advance.

I think you should stay away from those groups. They are good for people who buy before they signal to buy.

They simple won't work, and you won't make a lot of money there.

For example, bitcoin value is up more than 140% in a year. Solana much more (800% or more)
Buying and hold those projects is safer and more profitable
And the ones who do able to buy before providing signals are the admin itself or its close friends on which newbies would really be the ones who would be mainly be their exit liquidity on which
this had been always that typical out of these type of groups. So better be wary and avoid at all cost, nothing beats out if you do really just simply work your ass off
on doing trading with your own analysis, it would be always better this way.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 08:46:35 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 848
  • Last Active: Today at 04:18:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2024, 05:18:12 AM »
Do you think if you join a pump and dump related group and receive signals from there, will that signal work 100%? If that were the case then everyone would forget their strategy and join these groups and join these groups and write their names in the list of the world's richest people. It is difficult to understand the market, there is no guarantee that the person receiving the signal is giving the right signal, where even the most experienced traders cannot tell which direction the market will go and you are following someone else's pumping signal. It is good for you if you can do a little by yourself without depending on others. It is better to lose in one's own skill than to gain in the skill of others, one can learn from it and become proficient in it later.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:35:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2024, 06:22:11 AM »
What are the best rely on pump signals groups out there, i need just for one specifically and that is for Binance exchange? Thank you in advance.
Almost everyone, new or old, knows about trading signals. A trading signal is called an advance signal prior to market position and analysis. Experienced people take a speculative decision knowing the market. But I think it is very important for a trader to do his own analysis. Waiting for another group or signal means exposing one's poor skills.

Those who join various trading groups cannot be said to be successful. Moreover, some groups also provide fake signals. To be successful in trading, it is necessary to acquire the ability to analize yourself.

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2024, 06:22:59 AM »
Do you think if you join a pump and dump related group and receive signals from there, will that signal work 100%?
Some trading strategies allow you to make a 1% profit, as they can be used with an open source bot and trading automation. Although these profits are not guaranteed now, they are possible. The problem lies in greed, as traders will try to look for ways to achieve a better return, so you find them joining these channels and being deceived according to that.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1562
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 11:59:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2024, 02:07:32 PM »
Almost everyone, new or old, knows about trading signals. A trading signal is called an advance signal prior to market position and analysis. Experienced people take a speculative decision knowing the market. But I think it is very important for a trader to do his own analysis. Waiting for another group or signal means exposing one's poor skills.

Those who join various trading groups cannot be said to be successful. Moreover, some groups also provide fake signals. To be successful in trading, it is necessary to acquire the ability to analize yourself.
Yeah I have always advocated what you have just said. I am not against using trading signals, what I do not endorse is the pump and dump groups because I do not see it as an ethical way to make money. As for trading signals I am not against it but what I normally advise people that uses signals is to at least know the basics of trading and how to read charts. If you have the basic technical analysis, it will enable you to analyze every signal given to you whether it is good or bad. By so doing you will be on the safe side in case you receive a very bad signal. But a newbie who knows nothing about trading but rather have to depend solely on signals will definitely be successful for a short period of time but on the long run, doom is waiting for them. Trading signals should not be your primary means of making money from trading, rather it should be a secondary means.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:38:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2024, 08:09:45 PM »
I would have asked you your years of experience in the crypto space because I most think maybe you have low experience to things like this because if you know the risk involved then I think you wouldn't be so certain about getting yourself involved in that scammer trap of a thing.

Pump and dump is only profitable when the people participating are of high number and of course willing to invest in the project because that gives the project high probably of pumping but the issue is that most of these groups already have their inner circle and you would be left in the blue when others are getting their profits.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:16 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 08:39:19 PM »
Some of these pump signal groups are not even free, and even if all of them was free, i will still tell you to stay away from them, learn to study the market yourself because the people giving you signals are not so special as you think. Take note that it is better to invest in a coin like BTC that has use cases, than looking for signal in different shitcoins that will make you lose money.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 08:44:13 PM by Z-tight »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 08:39:19 PM »

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 08:44:43 PM »
Are you asking about reliable pump signal groups, is that what you mean by "rely" if yes then let me sure you that there is not a single group that is hundred percent reliable in terms of signals, most of the groups have different win ratio it all depends on the knowledge of the person handling that group. If you are interested in joining such groups where they only share the signals of trades that can be made on Binance.

Then I doubt you will find any, because in most of the cases, these groups provide future trades, which are not advise-able, and even if they provide spot signals, then they might be of another exchanges too, so you have to narrow down coins that are listed on Binance so you could trade in them.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:25:08 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2024, 09:56:20 PM »
Are you asking about reliable pump signal groups, is that what you mean by "rely" if yes then let me sure you that there is not a single group that is hundred percent reliable in terms of signals, most of the groups have different win ratio it all depends on the knowledge of the person handling that group. If you are interested in joining such groups where they only share the signals of trades that can be made on Binance.

Then I doubt you will find any, because in most of the cases, these groups provide future trades, which are not advise-able, and even if they provide spot signals, then they might be of another exchanges too, so you have to narrow down coins that are listed on Binance so you could trade in them.

Yes, early 2018, I had a little experiment with this kind of P&D groups, join them and see how things operate. And as we have suspected, in the beginning they will give a signal as to what coins to pump and when to dump it.

Never made any money though, only those who are the admin or in the top of groups made significant money as they are the first ones to sell everything as everyone is still sleeping. And when they give the signal, it's over, only little money left for those members below.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2024, 11:18:28 AM »
Do you think if you join a pump and dump related group and receive signals from there, will that signal work 100%? If that were the case then everyone would forget their strategy and join these groups and join these groups and write their names in the list of the world's richest people. It is difficult to understand the market, there is no guarantee that the person receiving the signal is giving the right signal, where even the most experienced traders cannot tell which direction the market will go and you are following someone else's pumping signal. It is good for you if you can do a little by yourself without depending on others. It is better to lose in one's own skill than to gain in the skill of others, one can learn from it and become proficient in it later.
I agree with you. It is better to rely on our own research and make own prediction. Joining pump-dump group is too risky, many of them are leading to losses. I've an experience joining the such group, they often share late signal and sometimes wrong signal. However, I'm finally aware that there is no person who can guarantee the signals. Predicting crypto market isn't something easy, the price can change at any time. No signal will work 100%!

+1

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2024, 12:28:04 PM »
I don't have a pump group that I'm in. But I have several groups of free spot and future trading signals. But the signal provided is not much and maybe they only post when they want. But so far they are honest and do not take advantage of group members for affiliate interests or anything like that. But I personally don't like taking signals from them. I just like entering groups like that to gain information and share information with each other. Maybe I trade so rarely that I don't need trading signals. Because I trade only when I have good information such as a big event etc. Apart from that I avoid day trading. But I really don't recommend getting into pump groups because usually they are the ones who get in early and they will start taking advantage when group members start buying the coins they were instructed to buy.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2024, 12:55:14 PM »
I don't have a paid subscription, and only monitor the news they upload every day regarding the cryptocurrency market.

https://t.me/FedRussianInsiders

Sometimes they share profits from trading signals that they share in the premium group. And of course I think everyone is interested in becoming a premium member, right? I do not recommend them to be your personal signal provider, because I am not responsible for the continuity of their business.

DYOR & DWYOR. You can use their free material to carry out personal analysis.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2024, 02:38:25 PM »
Relying on pump timings to invest is cheating you in my opinion. There are many coins on Binance that are very popular and the prices of these coins are constantly in the middle of falling. Now if you think you are going to rely on pump signals to invest then you might lose your money. You should check the coins properly before investing and then invest with the advice of those who have benefited from the investment.

Offline Sevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 12:57:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2024, 06:40:39 AM »
If we're relying only on the crypto pumps group i think it's not helping. Because there are many coins that the price of this are constantly in the middle of falling. Maybe the e best we should do is do our research.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG